Chapter 17- He keeps irritating me!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

The next day.

Eunye went inside Mokpo University thinking about what Soohyeon said. ‘Donghae’s not a bad person…just give him a chance…’ Eunye keep thinking about it and thought. ‘Maybe I should give him a chance…I mean…he did say sorry…’ As Eunye thought about it, she finally felt good, and she’s now going to forgive Donghae for what he has done. As Eunye walked in her class Calculus which was Donghae was in also. She entered the room with students looking at her. “Ms. Lee, take your seat.” The professor said and Eunye did. As Eunye sat on her chair, a fart was heard all over the room, everyone laughed, and Eunye felt really embarrassed she took out the stuff that she sat on and saw a whoopee cushion. She got pissed out and looked around the class with everyone around laughing then suddenly at the corner, she saw a laughing Donghae and waving to her like he was mocking her more. Then, she realizes that the person who put a whoppee cushion on Eunye’s chair was NO OTHER than Donghae himself. Suddenly when Eunye was about to forgive Donghae for what he has done, she immediately got more angry to everything Donghae has done to her. At the end of Calculus she immediately went to her next class which was Streams History, where Eunye and Soohyeon are classmates. The teacher was not in the classroom yet, that’s why Eunye and Soohyeon got to talk to each other first.

 

Soohyeon: He did that!? Really!?

Eunye: Yes!He did! How many times do I have to tell you.

Soohyeon: How can you be so sure?

Eunye: He waved at me like he said ‘Hey! Eunye I’m the one who did the whoppee cushion! Fart fart fart!’(She said copying the voice of a man)

Soohyeon: (Laughs) well you copied a man’s voice good alright.

Eunye: Would you stop it! I’m serious! I was about to forgive him and then he did this?!

Soohyeon: I don’t know how to respond to that…

Eunye: Well if I knew that he’s the one who has done this, I swear to his grandchildren’s death bed that I will---

 

“Okay class, take your seats, sorry I was late…” the professor said entering the room cutting Eunye off. Then everyone returned to their seats and listen to the lecture of the professor. Bell rings, and everyone went to the cafeteria. “How’s it going?” Eunhyuk said to the two girls in the table.

 

Soohyeon: Well technically…not for her…(pointing to Eunye)

Eunhyuk: Why because of that whoppee cushion?(Eunye looks at Eunhyuk)

Eunye: How did you know about that?

Eunhyuk: Donghae told me that he’s gonna put a whoppee cushion on Eunye’s chair…

Eunye: HA!!SEE!! I TOLD YOU HE DID IT!.....wait…if you knew…WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!?

Eunhyuk: Hey! I’m no part of this, he told me not to bother you guys…it’s your problem…

Soohyeon: Wow~the other side of Donghae…didn’t know that he could do stuffs like that…

Eunye: Well I do! From the start I knew he was evil! More evil than Kyu---

Eunhyuk: Kyu what?

Eunye: Nothing….

Soohyeon: Where’s Donghae?

Eunye: Do you have to ask that?

Eunhyuk: Well he was in the dance studio, he said he will be right up

(Donghae sits beside Eunhyuk messing up his hair)

Eunhyuk: There he is…

Donghae: Hahahahah! Hey guys! (Turns to Eunye)

Donghae: Farter!

Eunye: Evil!

Soohyeon: Hey guys! Stop alright…don’t start a war…

Eunye: Oh were already in a war…

Eunhyuk: They’re already in a war…

Donghae: Look… I know you---

Eunye: Get ready because this ain’t over yet!

Donghae: You bet…(banging on the table)

 

Then the two left the table and gone to their different ways.

 

Soohyeon and Eunhyuk who were left alone were on the table. “So…” Eunhyuk said getting closer to Eunhyuk. “Would you…” “Well bye!” Soohyeon said and got off the table before Eunhyuk’s arm was wrap around Soohyeon’s neck.

 

After School. Eunye was beside her daddy Shindong in the living room while watching TV. Shindong was laughing and laughing but when he looked at Eunye she was just staring at the TV blank. “What’s the matter” Shindong started.

 

Eunye: What?

Shindong:The show is funny, if a show is funny, you need to laugh, but you’re not laughing.

Eunye:Nothing~

Shindong: You don’t think it’s funny?

Eunye: I do~ I do~ I’m just thinking about something.

Shindong: What?

Eunye: Ummmmmm…homework.

Shindong: You sure?

Eunye:Yeah~

Shindong:Really?

Eunye: Yes dad! Now stop staring at me like that…seriously, it’s disturbing… (left the living room and went upstairs…)

 

As she enters her room, a greeting from her sister was heard, but she didn’t respond to anything her sister said. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

 

Eunye: I want revenge!

Taeyeon: Why?

Eunye: Because I want him to feel the pain and embarrassment I felt when I was in school…

Taeyeon: What?(confused), Oh~ the guy who stepped on your foot! What’s the name of that guy…a Dong..Dong…

Eunye: Donghae!

Taeyeon: Ahhh~yes! That’s it! You’re still not forgetting about that foot stepping thing?

Eunye: I forgot about it…

Taeyeon: Well then why are you---

Eunye: He put a whoppee cushion on my chair while the class was going!

Taeyeon: Bwo? Jjinja? You sure it was him?

Eunye: Yes! He admitted it also…

Taeyeon: Wahhhh….

Taeyeon: So what are you going to do now?

Eunye: Revenge of course!

Taeyeon: OH~ so you two can now be even….

Eunye: (looks at Taeyeon with death glares) Mama doesn’t play to get even…Mama plays to WIN! (N/A: I heard that in my favorite show, just in case if your wondering)

Taeyeon: Okie dokie then…

 

“Lights out!” Shindong said while going to his bedroom. “Goodnight dad!” they both said in unison.

 

The next day was payback time.

 

Professor: Okay Taemin, it’s nice for you to present a venn diagram about grasshoppers…again. Okay, next one(looks at the clip board)…Oh! Okay! Here’s a good one! Donghae! You’re next!

 

Donghae stands up with everyone clapping and shouting his name. “DONGHAE!DONGHAE!DONGHAE!” the students said, even the professor was shouting for Donghae’s name. Except for Eunye. ‘Dong Poop! Dong Poop!’ was the chant that was going to Eunye’s head. “Okay class! Okay class! Now let’s hear Donghae talk!” the professor said making everyone calm down.

 

“Thank you Mr. Seo and classmates, I know my popularity is really something for you guys, but without you guys…I’m nothing, so for me…you’re the real star…” Donghae said smiling. “Oh it’s okay Donghae, we love you all…” the professor said smiling. “Thank you Mr. Seo I really appreaci---“ “Would you get on with it!” Eunye said cutting Donghae off and getting impatient to whatever Donghae is saying. Then Donghae just stared at Eunye with a grin. “Well my presentation for today is about the population of our human society and how they don’t take care of our world anymore…because for me…our lives and our Earth is important…” Donghae started off as he acted that he really is worrying for our Earth, everyone was buying Donghae’s acting but Eunye wasn’t. “And your point?!” Eunye shouted with an impatient tone. But Donghae still grins to how Eunye responded. “Ms. Lee…let Mr. Lee do his thing…” Mr. Seo said calmly to Eunye. “Sorry Mr. Seo, but I think that he just needs to go straight to the point and not bore us to death…” Eunye said raising an eye brow to a grining Donghae. “Mr. Lee go on…” Mr. Seo said. “Okay… well as you can see this is the population of our earth right now…almost 4 billion! So I say let’s help the environment and prevent other diseases that will linger our whole community! And as for me, what would I do?” he said, then, there was a cardboard which will show the whole class what he is going to do, the first cardboard shows a drawing of a picture of him putting all his trash into the garbage. “Well first…for me...environment is really important so I will throw all my trash into the bin so it won’t be polluting our society.” He said. “Good Donghae!” Mr. Seo said as everyone claps…again, except for Eunye. Then he change the cardboard and put the first one down the floor. The second picture was him with all the poor people giving relief goods. “Second, I will join campaigns that will build harmony to our Earth and bring a better future for our children…” he said raising his fist high as all the students including Mr. Seo clapped, and Mr. Seo said. “Good one boy!” he said as he smiles to him. Donghae  then said “Thank you Mr. Seo”. Then he took the cardboard and put it in the floor. “And lastly…’ he started as every students laugh…including Eunye. Donghae then was confused for all the laughters, then when he saw the third cardboard, an edited picture of him taking a break in the toilet(if you know what I mean by “taking a break”) was shown. He immediately took it off then saw all the people laughing at him, and when he saw everyone… a waving, smiling Eunye was looking at him, like she was telling ‘Yes Donghae, this is all my plan!’. Then, exactly after all of that was going, the bell rang and everyone left the room, as Donghae was fixing all the cardboard drawings, Eunye walked up to him and said “Nice presentation…best in the class” she said raising an eye brow and holding her laughter. “Haha…” he said sarcastically while looking at Eunye leaving the classroom.

 

At the Cafeteria.

 

“Hell-O!” a smiling Eunye went on the table with Eunhyuk and Soohyeon. “Wow~you seem in a good mood~” a smiling Eunhyuk said to Eunye. “You bet I am…” she said smiling all the way. “Really, yesterday you were all frowning because of what happened, then…it turns out to this?” Soohyeon said smiling and confused at the same time. “Well, let’s just say something good happened to me this day…” she said still smiling. “Okay~” Eunhyuk said looking at Eunye. “I had a bad humiliating day this day!” a frowning Donghae said while he sat beside Eunhyuk. “Wait…yesterday…smiling Donghae, frowning Eunye, then today…smiling Eunye,frowning Donghae…Okay what just happened?” Soohyeon said solving the puzzle to what is happening. “Your friend destroyed my presentation in Mr. Seo’s class!” he said with anger on his eyes. “Hey…it’s not my fault you didn’t lock the door of your bathroom while you’re taking a break on the toilet.” Eunye said with a grin on her face. “Really? You did that?” Eunhyuk said with a shocking face. “It was edited! E-di-ted!” he said while looking at a smiling Eunye. “Wahhh~Eunye, is that you? You’re now upgrading…” Soohyeon said impressed with Eunye’s moves. “Thank you! Thank you!” Eunye said standing up and holding her hands together while shaking it like she won a lottery. “Sit down Eunye, this ain’t over yet…” Donghae said looking at a happy Eunye. “Fine…” Eunye said still smiling as she sat down.

 

 

How was this chapter??? Please comment and even maybe suggest and maybe I can put it in my story...thank you for subscribing! And welcome new subscribers! >.<