Chapter 58- The Battle starts again.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Donghae drives, Eunye’s just looking outside the window, it was already dark, which means only the head light of the car and the post light on the streets are the only guide so they can see from the darkness.

 

 

 

As they drove on, Eunye suddenly saw something at the side view mirror from Donghae’s car, it made her look more closer and closer and saw a car, she look from behind and looked at the car “Why? What’s the matter?” Donghae said looking at the side view mirror. “That car… I know that car…” she said. “Pull over..” she said. “What?” he said getting confused. “Just pull over…” she said softly. Once the car has stopped, Eunye immediately went down the car. “wait…Eunye..” he said as he took off his seat belt. As Eunye went outside, the car from behind also pull over, she looked at the car closely, then the door opened as she saw Kyuhyun got out of the car. “Kyuhyun…” she said as she looks at Kyuhyun going towards her. As Donghae got down of the car, he immediately went beside Eunye. As Kyuhyun got closer to Eunye, he pulled Eunye’s arm with force making her go beside him. “She’s my girl…” Kyuhyun said having death glares with Donghae,but Kyuhyun was so mad, he didn’t control his emotions anymore and went straight to Donghae as he clench his fist really really tight and punch him right at his face, making Donghae step backwards and making him sit at the road, “Kyuhyun stop!” Eunye said as she touches Kyuhyun, making him stop. As Donghae tries to stand up, he touches his face right besides his lips and saw blood in his hands, he became furious as he stood up. “Really? Well ask her what she wants!!” Donghae said getting mad. “Shut up!” Kyu shouted as he went towards Donghae about to punch him again and Donghae also about to punch Kyuhyun but before they could, Eunye pushed both Kyuhyun and Donghae. “GUYS STOP! Kyuhyun just go already..please..I don't want you to get hurt too” Eunye said as she faces Kyu as she touches his face. But Kyuhyun held both Eunye’s hands and starting to have teary eyes. “Eunye, you’re just confused, you and I didn’t have much time together, that’s why your finding someone just to fill in for me” Kyuhyun said as he looked deeply at her eyes. “Only much more better..” Donghae said having death glares to Kyuhyun. “Shut up alright!!” Kyuhyun said as tears went on his cheeks. “Eunye, please tell me you still love me, that you’re just doing this because you want me to get hurt….” He said still holding her hands. But Eunye didn't say anything and just look at the distance with tears on her eyes,once he got no responce, he cried more and more, making him unable to breathe normally and made him kneel down in front of Eunye. The whole three were silent for a moment, only Kyuhyun’s cry was heard, and Eunye who’s now starting to cry too. “Eunye…let’s go..” Donghae said as he went nearer to Eunye and took her hand as he pull her softly to the car. “Eunye-ah..Eunye-ah..” Kyuhyun said still crying unable to breathe normally and still kneeling down, just looking at Eunye who was being pulled by Donghae to the car. Once she heard Kyuhyun say her name, she started to stop walking again and lower her head down as she started to cry again. “Eunye…let’s go..” Donghae said as he continued to drag Eunye softly to the car. Kyuhyun was so weak that time, he can’t barely breathe, he can’t barely move, he can’t do anything while his girl was being drag to the car by someone else. As the car started to go away, Kyuhyun was left at the side of the road alone, kneeling down and crying for Eunye’s love.

 

(N/A: Our Baby Kyu's crying, this is the crying that i've imagine he's doing at this chapter, actually much more harder than this kind of crying he made in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiq_DbQU3E  )

 


While I was writing this, a hole in my chest was building, Kyuhyun MIANHAE!!!!!!!! Wuaaaaaaaaaahhh!!cryingangrybroken heart  *cries*..oh! and i notice that some of my readers are now getting really annoyed of eunye..because she's hurting Kyu too much...but, this is not yet the end, sometimes the author's just manipulating your mind to think that the one your reading is actually going to end like you think, but be careful, sometimes there's a twist or blah blah blah..well anywayz, sorry if you're starting to hate me..but then again it's not yet the end.Now, While I cry, please comment and subscribe! Wuaaahhhh!