Chapter 99- Who takes the crown? Kyuhyun or Donghae?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye talked to Soohyeon and Eunhyuk at her home, she can’t think of anything else to say, only “goodbye” and “I’m sorry”.  “Well Donghae’s right, you’re always doing everything what Kyuhyun likes” Eunhyuk said. “Well is it my fault that I always follow him because I love him?” “Yes…” Eunhyuk and Soohyeon said in unison. As she heard it, she became speechless, even in her mind she’s saying ‘yes’. “Just stay here, you love Donghae…” “You love Donghae right?” they asked. “Of course I love him, I don’t want to ever be not with him, I can’t.. but it's just that...” “Then just go with us! You’ll have a better life here!” “Yeah, besides, I bet your father will be alright with it.” Eunhyuk said. “Yes, I know he will let me, but I’m thinking of the people I will be leaving…” she said. “Eunye, you’ll still see them, Donghae’s not like Kyuhyun, I’m sure he will let you visit them…” they said. “Yes, but Kyuhyun…” she said, once the two heard it, they lowered their heads down, just tired of hearing that reason. “You keep saying his name for a reason, we’re tired of hearing that, when can we hear the name Donghae?” they said. “What I meant was… Kyuhyun’s not the type of guy who will just give up, he will do something so he can win…” she said. “Then fight, don’t just stand there and do what ever he says, don’t just stare at Donghae who’s going to fight for you, you should also help him and help yourself to stand up to Kyuhyun…” Soohyeon said “Make a choice now, holiday is almost over, school days will be back again, you have to make your decision fast…” she continued..

 

“ Well—“ but before Eunye could finish everything she was saying, the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it..” she said as she stood up. As she opens the door, Kyuhyun was standing there all prepared. “So you’re ready to go?” he said smiling. “Umm..just a sec. come on in..” she said with a blank expression as she went upstairs, as soon as the two, Eunhyuk and Soohyeon saw him they didn’t do anything and just look at each other. “Hey…” Kyuhyun said sitting at the couch.. “Hi..” Eunhyuk said not making eye contact. “Listen… I’m sorry for the past things we’ve done to each other I really didn’t mean to…” he said calmly. “Don’t be..” Soohyeon said not looking at him. As the three finally stopped talking, Eunye went downstairs carrying her suitcase. “I’ll handle it..” Kyuhyun said standing as he helped her. “Well, is there anything else we could do so that you change your mind and stay here?” Soohyeon said being all teary.  Eunye looked at Kyuhyun for a moment and said to Soohyeon “I don’t think there is…” she said. “Eunye, you’re a person to, do what will make you happy, not what Kyuhyun will make him happy” Eunhyuk said whispering at her ear. But Eunye didn’t respond and just gave Eunhyuk and Soohyeon a hug. “Eunye let’s go… your dad’s waiting…” Kyuhyun said. As Eunye breaks the hug, “So this is goodbye?” she said as tears fell. “Yeah… i wish I can say no…” Soohyeon said wiping her tears away. “You’ll be missed…” Eunhyuk said touching her shoulders. “You too.. both of you.. all of you, all of the people I met here, I will miss you…” she said wiping her tears. “We love you Eunye..” “Me too..” she said. “Eunye let’s go…” Kyuhyun said interrupting as he hold her arms. “Bye you guys…” she said. As the two jumped in the taxi cab, she saw Eunhyuk and crying Soohyeon waving goodbye. As the taxi went away, she can’t do anything but to cry and not talk, until suddenly, the cab passed by Donghae’s house… as she looked at his house, she saw the curtain of his house move and saw Donghae taking a glimpse of her leaving, she wanted to open the door and say goodbye to him one last time, but she can’t. She really can’t. As they were about to leave Mokpo, the cab stopped. “What’s the matter why did you stop?” Kyuhyun said looking at the driver. “Oh I’m so sorry.. it looks like something’s wrong with the cab… I’m sorry I’ll fix it, but I think it’s going to take for a long time…” the driver said. “Oh, okay, it’s alright.. we’ll just take the bus.. thank you for everything..” he said as he opened the door and give him the money. “Come on.. let’s take the bus..” Kyuhyun said to Eunye as they walked to the bus stop. As they walk and walk, Eunye was just quiet thinking of everything inside her head. ‘Not everything’s about Kyuhyun, You’re a person too, fight for what you think was right’ Eunye thought of everything her friends said back in Mokpo. She thought about everything and thought ‘Should I really do this?’ As they stood at the bus stop, he looked at her who was just being quiet and frozen. “Hey..” he said. “Huh? What?” she said coming into her senses. “Are you alright? You’re acting weird all of a sudden” he said. “No, I’m alright..” she said having a half smile. As the bus stop and opened the door, all the people from the bus stop went inside, as Kyuhyun carried her suitcase and was about to go inside, Eunye took his hands making him stop. “What’s the matter? The bus is going to leave, we got to hurry it’s already getting dark..” he said. “Kyuhyun.. we need to talk..” Eunye said looking straight at his eyes.

 

 


YO! GUYS!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE 100TH CHAPTER!!! WOOHOO~!!! SO, HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? DID I DISSAPOINT YOU? T.T WELL SORRY, I ALREADY WROTE IT, KK~ ANYWAYS, HOW DO YOU THINK THIS STORY WILL END? HMM....indecision