Chapter 90- In the hospital

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

The next day.

 

8:49 am

Room 1015

Donghae’s room

 

 

 

As Eunye went early in the morning to Donghae’s room, he saw Donghae watching T.V.

“Hi!” Donghae said cheerfully. “Hi..” she said with a smile as she puts her bag down at the chair. “I uh… am watching ‘A walk to remember…” he said smiling. “One of your favorites?” she said and he replied with a nod. “So where’s Hyukjae? And Soohyeon?” she asked.

 

 

DH: They’re on their way… I told them to come in the afternoon ‘cause I know they’re tired but they insisted…

EY: And are you alright for what happened yesterday?

DH: I’m cool…

EY: Listen, I’m sorry for what happened I didn’t even know he’s going to be---

DH: Hey, it’s fine, I understand him… it’s not really easy to take all these crazy situation once…

EY: Why?

DH: I don’t know, because there’s much more problem in—

EY: I mean why did you do that?

DH: Did what?

EY: Why did you commit suicide?

DH: I don’t know…

EY: You don’t know?! Donghae life’s just a borrowed thing from God. You can’t just take your life away, not without God taking it.

DH: I know… but… I can’t really imagine life without you…

 

He said as he looked at Eunye, but she didn’t talk anymore, she can’t say anything, she was speechless. “Hello…” Donghae’s mom said as she looks at the two whose been quiet. “Annyeonghaseyo…” she said as she bows. “Hi Eunye, when did you arrive?” she asked. “ummm..not too long, just minutes before you came…” she said. “Well that’s good to hear…” she said with a smile. “Donghae I already talk to the doctor, he said you can go home as soon as you do some few test..” her mom said as she said the news with a bright smile. “That’s great to know…” Donghae said. “Eunye..” his mom said. “Yes?” “I want you to be here when we check Donghae out of the hospital alright?” she said. “Well… may I ask when is it?” “This Friday…” “Ummm..sure..” “Great!” his mom said with a smile. “Well you’re not in a hurry are you?” she asked. “No I’m not…” she replied with a smile. “Annyeong!” Soohyeon said as she opens the door. “oh, Eunye..you’re all ready here…” she said. “Where’s Hyukjae?” “Chores…” “Ah..” Eunye said. “Listen, I’m sorry guys if I’m making your lives harder, it’s okay if you don’t go here..” “No, we’re friends, and friends help each other okay?” she said. “Thanks..” he said making him smile. “Isn’t that right Eunye?” she asked as she looked straight at her. “What? Oh yeah, friends help friends..” she said with a half smile. “Soohyeon I also want you to be here when I check Donghae out okay?” she said. “Of course Mrs. Lee…” she said happily. “So Eunye..” Mrs. Lee said as she sat down on a chair. “I heard that you’re one of the brightest student in Mokpo University is that correct?” she said as she crossed her legs and looked staright at her. “Yes. Me and Donghae are actually partners in Biology lab” she said. “Is that so?” she said as she looks at Donghae. “So I guess studying in Mokpo really is great..” she said. “Yes it is..” “So I bet that the next semester you’ll enroll yourself at Mokpo University again?” she asked, but as hse heard her say that, Eunye just lowered her head down, the same thing Donghae did. “What? What did I say?” “Eunye’s not anymore studying at Mokpo ajumma…” Soohyeon said with a sad voice.  “Oh, sorry… where are you studying now?” “Kyunghee…” “Really? Kyunghee, that’s one great school at Seoul…” “Yes ma’am it is…I’m actually in the fine arts right now” she said. “Well that’s great then..” she said with a smile. “I think we can be great friends..” “ Kamsahamnida” she said being all flattered as she bows.

 

 


EUNYE AND DONGHAE'S MOM ARE NOW BECOMING CLOSE TO EACH OTHER HUH? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!