Chapter 79- Something strange.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Wookie ended it. “Now you believe me?” he said calmly but cutely again. But she didn’t say anything and just nodded as she bitted her lips as she tries not to smiles so hard that it can rip her lips. “Now come on, let’s go back to the party…” he said as he holds her hand really tight as she follows Wookie likes she’s floating up in the air.

 

As the Lee family’s house was full of guest, some of the guest are actually now outside! That’s how full the Lee family’s house is. As some were outside, they have to open the door of their house so that the music will still be heard from outside, which it is. But even if they were outside, the fun didn’t stop. They were still table of foods outside as everyone still dances. No one can stop the mood of this night. As Eunye and Sooyoung dances outside, “Can I join the party?” Taeyeon said. “Of course unnie!” they both agreed. As they all dance, someone tickled Eunye form the back. “Ah!” Eunye screamed loud as she has ticklish body. As she turns around to see who it is, she Kyuhyun smiling at her. “Aish! You scared me!” she said as she slaps Kyuhyun. “Sorry didn’t know you would get mad that easily.” He said as he holds her waist. As they all dance, all of a sudden, Taeyeon just stopped and look at a corner at the other side of the street. “unnie, are you alright?” Eunye said as she looks at her unnie. “Hey guys, I’m gonna go check something out, you just continue dancing..” she said as she went away. “Umm..okay..” Eunye said being confused. “What’s wrong with your unnie?” he said. “I don’t know, must be from the 3 hours drive she’s been through” “Yeah..maybe..” he said agreeing. As minutes pass by, “Hey guys I’m back..” Taeyeon said looking all bothered. “Hey, unnie what’s wrong?” Eunye said stopping to dance. “What? No, I’m not..” “Then what were you doing at the end of the street?” “What me?” “Were you talking to someone?” “What? No I wasn’t I.. I thought I saw something..” she said. “Oh, okay…” “I’m just gonna go get some drinks inside, will you excuse me..” she said leaving. Before she could say something her unnie was gone. As she was about to continue to dance, she looked at the place where her Unnie just went a while ago, it was almost completely dark at the side where she’s looking at, but all of a sudden, she saw a silhouette behind a tree, she was not sure who is it, but she was definitely sure it was looking straight at her, as she looks at the person more and more, the person started to notice making him run away more and more until even the tiniest shadow was nowhere to be seen. “Hey. What are you staring at?” Kyuhyun said. “What?” she said finally coming to her senses. “Nothing..” she said as she continues to dance with Kyu.

 

 

 


Hey guys! I'm back! well i didn't tell you where am i of course, if you notice i didn't update because we went to Milan, where SJ went! But too bad, they're not herefrown but anyways, good thing only in Milan if we went out of the country i guess it could have been weeks that i can't update,well,what do you think Eunye saw? An illusion? hmmmmm...