Chapter 95- So what is their destiny?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 As he ended the kiss he looked at her eyes, “I know you won’t say it, because you love me…” he said. As she heard him say that, she was speechless, tears just came through her cheeks. “Even if I say it, nothing’s gonna change… he’s still going to take me home tomorrow… nothings going to change Donghae…” she said softly. But he didn’t say anything and was just speechless. “Once I leave Mokpo, I’m not sure if I can ever go back here again…” she said softly. But as he heard her say that, he let go of his hands with Eunye and just starting to look at a distance. “Donghae..” she said. “No…” he said softly. “Forget it…” he said as he started walking again. “I can’t decide in this kind of hard situation! What am I suppose to do?!” she said shouting making Donghae stop as he turned around to look at her once more. “Make a choice.. you’ll always have a choice..” he said. “And what if I don’t?” she asked. But he didn’t answer the question and just continued to walk away as he enters his house.

 

 

9: 54 pm

Lee Family’s House (Mokpo)

 

“I told him, and now I don’t think he’ll ever talk to me…” Eunye said crying as she laid down her bed alone talking to someone on the phone. “Maybe everything happens for a reason…” the person on the other line said. “Unnie, I need your advice.. please…” “I can’t… I couldn’t think of anything…I can only say I hope you can be happy with all your decisions…” she said. “Unnie Kyuhyun’s going to be here tomorrow to pick me up… I might never able to see him again…” she said as she cried. But Taeyeon on the other line didn’t talk for a moment and just said “I’m sorry.. even I can’t stop Kyuhyun, I can’t.. you know that right?” she said. But she didn’t reply to anything she said knowing that’s true, “Thank you for your time unnie, just say hi to appa for me…” she said as she hangs up the phone. ‘Think, Eunye, think, what does your heart says…’ Eunye thought as she shut her eyes close.

 

 


Ending is getting nearer and nearer, who will get their happily ever after? hmmm.... but dont worry, im working on my next story, and instead of just having one or two SJ, this next story of mine has all the SJs! anyway, i hope your excited as much as i am, and please keep supporting me, the teaser photo for my next story is going to be on Chapter 98, so just wait for a little while, kkk~ comment and subscribe~! love you guys!