Chapter 41- The Announcement

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

The Next Day. (Thursday)

 

“Okay Class! I have a very important announcement to make!” the teacher said as he bangs on the blackboard to shut the students up. “This coming Tuesday is one of the events that’s going to be one of the most memorable moments of your life.” The teacher said as she continued as he walks around the class and everyone listening attentively. “Next Tuesday is going to be our prom!” he said really glad as every student in the class gossips and smiles. “Class! Listen! Listen! Now! I expect you to all attend and if your lucky, have a partner too.” He added. “Now, it’s going to be held at our school’s dome. So it’s going to be a wonderful night, party! Party! Party!” he said as he looks at his students. Everyone was gossiping while Kyuhyun and Donghae are looking at Eunye, and Eunye not looking at nobody just the teacher and Eunhyuk and Hyunjoong looking at Soohyeon with Soohyeon looking at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon pretending to look at Eunhyuk with an aegyo. (N/A: Was this a dizzy part? Kkkk~) “And also..class! class! Please listen, I have further announcements. This Friday, we are going to have a music fest, so is anyone interested to join?” “I DO!!!!!!” Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, HJ and Donghae said in unison reaching their hands way up high in the sky. 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

As I heard the announcement I immediately knew who I was going to ask and take, and I already got a plan when, where and how to do it. I know I am going to take her, I am confident that I will. For the past years, I was the only one she took at the prom when we were in Seoul, and I know that she will still take me as her partner and to the prom.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

As I heard the announcement I immediately knew who I was going to ask and take, and I already got a plan when, where and how to do it. I know I am going to take her, I am confident that I will. Even if she just met me and I just met her months ago, I know that what I’m feeling is true love.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

As I heard the announcement I immediately knew who I was going to ask and take, and I already got a plan when, where and how to do it. I know I am going to take her, I am confident that I will. I just didn’t plan it just now, I already plan it since the last school year! I already contacted the flower arranger months ago for the bouquet that I will give to her when I will ask her to marry me, I mean to be her and partner at the prom.

 

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

As I heard the announcement I immediately knew who I was going to ask and take, and I already got a plan when, where and how to do it. I know I am going to take her, I am confident that I will. Ever since I laid eyes on her, I already believed at love at first, I know, that’s too cheesy and I’m a little bit old for that, but that’s what I felt, and I wish she feels the same way.

 

End of POV

 

As the class ends, everyone in the school can now feel the upcoming prom and music fest. Everyone was been listing up. While at the cafeteria, Soohyeon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Hyunjoong, Donghae, and Eunye were on their table just eating but not talking, everyone was in an awkward mood to talk because of the prom but then someone went beside them. “Annyeong~!” Taeyeon said with a wide smile as she sat beside Eunye with her tray. “Taengoo Unnie…why are you here…?” Eunye asked as she stops eating. “I came here to see you and your friends silly… I missed you guys!” she said as she smiles. But her smile faded away as she saw everyone at the table looking at her blankly. “You don’t like it that I’m here?” she said with an aegyo. “No..it’s not that unnie…” Eunye said explaining. “I know, I know, I know what you’re going to say… it’s not you, it’s me…” Taengoo said with an aegyo. “Unnie…” “No it’s fine… my friends are waiting from me at the other table…” she said as she acts like she is crying, but no tears were flowing. “Unnie you can stay…” Eunye said. “Okay Great!” she said as she stops crying and shocked everyone with a wide smile again. “So, who’s taking who to the prom?” she said still smiling, but when the gang heard her question, they went to staring at her blankly to continued eating. “What’s the matter?” she said as she gets confused.

 

SH: Nothing unnie…

TY: Then why do you look like you’re all dead inside? Aren’t you excited?

EH: We are! We’re just…

TY: Just what?

EY: Well, about the partners and everything well…

 

As Taeyeon heard it, she looked at Eunhyuk, HJ, and Soohyeon, then Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunye, then she finally solved the puzzle. “oh I see…” she said finally been affected by the awkward atmosphere. “Well I’m just gonna..go..” she said as she slowly walked away and transferred to her batch mate friends. As Taeyeon walked away, everyone started to continue eating.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************

( Guys! I'm Back! Woohoo~! I'm back from Palawan!! I'm just gonna tell you a little of my experience, if you dont like to hear it, just don't read this, kkk~ but this is about SJ too! Last few days, we went to an underground river, forgot what's it called, the subtereanean?anyways, before getting there we need to cross a very high mountain!!! We did so many stops I really got irritated and my feet are sore!! While I was climbing, i said to myself, it was the worst day ever!!!!! But then, there was a part that we need to cross the river, and the guy who paddle the boat looks exactly like SHINDONG!!!!!! Literally!!!! I know you guys won't believe me cause you weren't there but when you see it you will believe me! The only difference between them is the hair color, because Shindong's hair right now is blonde but the guy's hair was black, but after that, from the eyes, nose, head and body shape even the mustache, they are the same!! Like Shin Donghee's lost brother! And I don't know why, but while paddling the boat he was wearing a kimono, don't know if it was a kimono or a bath robe with red flowers printed on it, well anyways, after i saw him, my madness from the climbing has faded away, and smiles were all over my face, i mean its like seeing my idol in person, it was so amazing, THEY REALLY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!!KKK~ So anywayz... the whole trip all in all was fun, great country and nice friendly people!! For my Filipino readers out there it's nice to visit your country and MABUHAY!!!!KKK~(P.S. I said "Mabuhay" right, right?)cheeky ((~try.reat, nice an people  

So how was this~ who do you think Eunye and Soohyeon will go with? Please Comment about it, and of course…subscribe!!! Love you guys! >.<