Chapter 29- The Confrontation

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Outside the school garden.

 

Taeyeon! Yah! Wait! Let me explain!” Siwon said as he chase Taeyeon. “Explain what?!” Taeyeon said as she stops and shouted at Siwon with teary eyes. As Siwon catches his breath, he tried to explain. “Taeyeon I---“ “What are you going to explain?! Explain to me that you just made me a fool!? That you already have someone while you’ve dated me!? Well guess what…your plan worked!” Taeyeon said as she looks at Siwon. “Taeyeon, I didn’t mean to---“ “To hurt me?!” Taeyeon said as she pauses and made a little laugh. “You know what? You didn’t just hurt me…” she started out as she cries. “You made me feel like a coward, a joke, ever since you hurt me, I felt really angry, I wanted to kill myself but, I can’t, because I finally felt that my world does not revolve around you. You were the reason why I became miserable Siwon.” She said as she cries and cries. “Taeyeon, the moment I left you I felt guilty…” Siwon said, but as he looks at Taeyeon, she just laughed a little and did not believe what he just said, but as she laughs a little, he went closely to Taeyeon and held her arms. “Taeyeon look at me… I really felt guilty when I left you, I was also miserable and I felt ashamed of myself when I did that to you. My friends keep laughing at me because I became a fool, I was blind that I didn’t saw my love for you, not like you who was been really loyal and true to me. Taeyeon please, I don’t want you to feel miserable, I was a mistake in your life, and I want you to move on.” Siwon said as he touches Taeyeon really softly. “But you said…you said you love me…I believed you” she said as she looked at the ground as she cries. “I know, I was a jerk, I made you suffer.” Siwon said as he felt guilty with what he has done to her. “I’m prepared to what you’re going to do to me, you can punch me, kick me, whatever you want to do to release your anger at me.” He said. “Gahyun…” She said not looking at him, and just looked at a distance. “What about her?” he said. “Do you love her more than you loved me.” She said. “I don’t know…” he said lowering his head down. “You don’t know?!” she said finally looking at him and she said as she pushed him slightly to make him release her from his touch. “You don’t know?! Siwon what kind of an answer is that!” she said really angrily. “I don’t want you to get hurt!” he said as he shouted finally making her slightly quiet. “I’ve let you get hurt so many times, I don’t want to do it again by saying stupid stuffs” he said. “So what you’re saying is you really love her more than you loved me?” she said as she still cries. But Siwon didn’t respond to what she said, they kept quiet for a moment, but Siwon spoke again. “I’m sorry…” he said. But once Taeyeon heard that, she immediately got down from her knees. Siwon went closer again to her, as he holds her again, trying to help her stand again, but she just pushed him and said “Don’t touch me.” Siwon did what Taeyeon said and just sat beside her. “Gahyun, she’s…she’s my everything.” Siwon said. But Taeyeon who heard what he said just closed her eyes, trying not to feel the pain Siwon just said. “But I guess, you can’t blame gravity from falling in love right?” Siwon said as he looks at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon…can you forgive me?” he said. Taeyeon just looked at him, but she finally said something. “Do you think I can still forgive you after all what you’ve done to me?” she said calmly looking at him. “Yeah, I know, that’s a stupid question to ask sorry…” he said looking at a distance, but Taeyeon just laughed softly. “But, with Gahyun, she’s really nice, funny, and fun to be with…I half forgive you…” she said finally smiling. As for Siwon, who finally looked at Taeyeon, he also smiled. “I want you to find someone that will be much more better than me…” he said softly as he looked into each other eyes. “Yeah… I will.” Taeyeon said confidently as she smiles. And Siwon also smiled and laughed softly and nodded to what just Taeyeon said. Then, “Siwon? Siwon? Are you here?” Gahyun said as he finds Siwon. As they looked around, they saw Gahyun wondering around. “Does she knows that you dated me?” Taeyeon said. “No…” he said softly. “Good…” she said as she nods. “Well, go to her now, she’s finding you…” she said. “Thanks...” Siwon said as he stands up, and run after Gahyun. As Taeyeon looks from behind. He saw Siwon running towards Gahyun. He let his arms rest above Gahyun’s shoulders as Gahyun returned him with a hug. They both smiled to each other like there was no problem at all, and left the garden and left Taeyeon alone. And as for Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“I want you to find someone that will be much more better than me…” he said softly as he looked at me softly. As I heard him say that, I know that God has a plan for me, I know that he won’t let me broken hearted forever. I know that there will be someone…someone that will heal what Siwon did to my heart. As I saw Siwon running away form me to go to his girlfriend Gahyun. I felt relief, calm and sad at the same time. I was relief and calm because I finally became free from the cage that I was locked years ago. I felt that I didn’t have to worry anymore, it’s like a dove that was been locked from its cage for a hundred years, and one day its owner decided to let it free. That’s how I felt, I was like a dove, finding freedom to this foolish world that I’ve known. But I was also sad because as I saw Siwon running away from me, it’s like I let someone I really love go away from me again, which I didn’t want to do. But, I wouldn’t want to be selfish. I would be happy because I finally got him again, but there are many other people that needs him more than me. And I am also mad, not to Siwon, but to myself, I made myself become a fool, I didn’t fight, and just run away like a little mouse running away from a big cat. But, I forgive Siwon as I forgive myself. And I know, it’s time to move on.

 

End of POV

 

So this is it! Taeyeon became free from her worries! So how did you like the confrontation? Was it lame for you? If it is, sorry if I let you down, if yes, thank you so much, really appreciate it.And as a payback because I didn't update yesterday, I have 2 chapters that I have updated today!. Again, like what I always said. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! HAHA! THANKS! LOVE YOU GUYS!