Chapter 40- Poor Eunye and tricked Soohyeon

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Donghae’s POV

 

Just a simple drink that she doesn’t like…I didn’t know it…Aisssshhhh! And

he’s so smart! Smarter than me, I guess I now know the reason why they are perfect for each other, and I knew I don’t have a say when it comes to being a better man for Eunye. I was really having second thoughts of telling Eunye I love her, but now, I’m having triple thoughts! Ever since that Kyuhyun guy came to the picture. Now I much more think that Eunye and I got no chance.

 

End of POV

 

Music Class( Eunhyuk, Soohyeon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunye and Hyunjoong’s schedule)

 

As the teacher came in, the class greeted him then everyone was silent again. “Okay class, to day were going to pick our class partner for our class’ presentation, so Heechul, you’re first…” the professor said. “I pick Sohee!” he said as he smiles. “Hey!” a guy complained. “Yes Hankyung, you want to say something?” the professor said. “What if I like him to be my partner?!” Hankyung said making a cute irritating face expression. “Well that’s up to Heechul if he likes to change partners..Heechul?” the professor said as he looks at Heechul. “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….SURE! HANCHUL ALL THE WAY!” he said still smiling as he stands up. “Okay then…let’s not be too much excited, Heechul you may sit down…now, it’s Kyuhyun’s turn…Kyuhyun?” he said looking at Kyuhyun. “I pick Eunye…” “What if I want to pick Eunye?” Donghae said interrupting Kyu. “I picked her first….I loved her first..” he said not making eye contact with him, as the whole class became quiet and just silent. “Well ask her if she agrees to be partner with you?” Donghae said as for Eunye who was just looking down. “Eunye?” the professor said waiting for an answer. “What?” she said finally looking up. “Ummmm…it doesn’t matter…” she said softly. “See?” Kyuhyun said looking at Donghae. “She said it doesn’t matter, she didn’t say she wants to be partnered with you.” Donghae said looking at Kyu making a point. “First love never dies bro…After all, she was mine first.” Kyu said as he looks away. “Oh yeah? Well you---“ “STOP IT! JUST STOP IT ALREADY!” Eunye said cutting Donghae as she bangs on the table really loud. As everyone was shock, she immediately walked away from class leaving everyone speechless. “Ummm, Mr. Bae can I be excuse for a moment?” Soohyeon said as she breaks the silence. “Ummmm…sure…” he said as he looks at Soohyeon who went outside, finally, he continued again with his doings. “Um…where was I? Oh yeah~ How about you Sohee, who do you want to be partnered with?” he said pretending nothing happened.

But Donghae and Kyuhyun were just staring at each other with death glares.

 

On the other hand.

 

“Eunye? Eunye?” Soohyeon said as she finds Eunye. Until she saw her just standing and looking at the window. “What should I do?” Eunye said knowing that Soohyeon was behind her already. “What do you mean?” she said as she gets closer and closer. “This is the part of my life that I am not waiting for…” she said. “Eunye, look, it’s not your fault…” “Then whose fault is it? Him?” she said. “No, it’s not God, maybe he’s just challenging us for a better start in our life…” “Maybe…” she said. “Do you want to go back to the class?” Soohyeon said as she holds Eunye hands. “I can but…” “Come on!” Soohyeon said as she smiles and drag her softly to the class. “Ah! Eunye! Soohyeon! So glad for you to be back…” the professor said, as they enter the room, but Eunye didn’t do eye contact. “Ok…Eunhyuk? Your partner?” the professor said. “Me? Ummmm…” he said looking at Soohyeon, but Eunhyuk’s face didn’t lighten up as he saw HJ. “I pick Hyoyeon…” he said. “Oppa~ Wahhhh~ You made my day oppa!” Hyoyeon said as she smiles. “Uh! What!?” Soohyeon said as she bangged the table, which made everyone look at her, and Hyoyeon’s face got startled. “Soohyeon? Is there any problem?” the professor said. “What?” Soohyeon said finally coming to her senses as she looks at everyone and a blank face Eunhyuk just looking at her. “Ummmm…I pick HJ!” Soohyeon said not giving eye contact to anyone. “Ummmm….okay, great, I didn’t ask you yet but uh…let’s move on…” the professor said.

 

 

After dismissal.

 

As Soohyeon goes at the exit of the school someone walked beside her. “Someone looks jealous…” Eunye said. “No I don’t!” she said being protective

EY: Yeah you are!

SH: No I don’t!

EY: Then why are you super over protective?

SH: I’m not! Geesh…Eunye…

EY: What?

SH: Would ‘ya just stop, it’s irritating me, I don’t love him like that…

EY: I didn’t ask you that..

SH: Didn’t what?

EY: I said I didn’t ask you that, I didn’t ask if you love him…

SH: Oh, well…I don’t!

EY: Sure! What ever you say, but someday you will soon give up and know what your heart is yelling, but just be careful, because once you knew your feeling for him and it’s too late and someone already have him, trust me, you’ll be sorry… 

SH: No….I …. Don’t…

 

But Eunye rolled her eyes and said “Would you stop saying No I don’t and turn it to Yes I am!” she said getting irritated. “Well I can’t…No I don’t!” she said as she teases Eunye. “Whatever…my dad’s here, guess I’ll see you when I see you?” Eunye said as she push Soohyeon softly. “Okay…bye…” she said as she waves goodbye.

 

 

Soohyeon’s POV

 

No I don’t! I really don’t! I just over reacted that time because… I was just over reacting because, I saw a dirt on my arm.. that’s it, that’s really it! And nothing else! I don’t like him or love him that way! And Eunye keeps irritating me, which made me even more confused. But, I don’t like him that way. And to prove it to all, I’m going to talk to Eunhyuk this instance! As I go inside the campus again, I ask everyone I know where is Eunhyuk. “Have you seen Eunhyuk?” “Oh yeah he’s at the dancing studio…” a girl said as she points the dancing studio, and as for me, immediately went to the dancing studio, as I saw the studio, I looked at the glass door, I saw him dancing like a pro. And as I saw him shirtless, oh God he’s so gorgeous….I mean, he’s a good dancer…

 

 

Then I started opening the door and heard the music very well, but then there was also this voice, an unexpected voice, as I open the door widely “Oppa~ Daebak! Wahhh~ You’re really good! Hwaiting!” Hyoyeon said as she cheers for Eunhyuk. I was frozen as I didn’t expect that this Hyoyeon girl would even be here. Then they saw me, and made the music and dancing stop. And the face of Hyoyeon turned from happy to blank. Then all of us were silent which turned the atmosphere awkward. But one of us have to say something to the other right? “Oh no, don’t stop…” I said finally breaking the silence. But then Hyoyeon also stood up beside Eunhyuk “oh, it’s okay…we were just leaving…” Eunhyuk said looking at me as he rubs his sweaty body with a towel. “Oh no, I was just heading actually.. I just heard a music…that’s why I came here…” I said lying.“ Really?” Hyoyeon said with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah…” I said as I nod, and leave the studio. Gosh! Why did I ever go there! Aisshhh…

 

End of POV

 

At the studio.

 

“Ahahahahaha!” Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon both laughs when Soohyeon was now gone. “Thank you Hyoyeon for helping me…” Eunhyuk said as he smiles. “No problem oppa…anything to help Soohyeon realize more that she’s in love with you… I mean I  can’t believe she’s denying it.” Hyoyeon said. “I hope she realizes that I’m the guy for her.” Eunhyuk said with a desperate tone. “And she will! Just be patient… I can see that she already loves you…her heart doesn’t just see it yet…” Hyoyeon said as she smiles. “Thanks!” he said as he also smiles widely. Then Hyoyeon’s phone rang. “Oppa~ I got to go… my boyfriend’s waiting for me outside…” Hyoyeon said as she took her bag at the table. “Okay..be careful she might see you…” Eunhyuk said as he saw Hyoyeon leave. “Deh…annyeong~” she said as she stops and bows. As Eunhyuk was left alone, a smile on his face was still in him, then he turned the music again, and dance Lee Donghae’s Beautiful.

 

Yesterday guys, i saw many comments that said "I love this chapter". I really appreciate it,really made my day even though it was a short chapter, and i would like to thank all of you guys by updating two chapters, hope you like it!Again, please comment and subscribe! >.<