Chapter 72- Moving day? Or stopping Eunye Day?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Everyone started off their day as a goodbye day for Eunye. As she took all her stuff in her locker and put it in a small wooden box, she keep feeling sudden touch and as she looks “Goodbye, I’ll miss you” are the words she kept hearing. Even though it was sad for her, it wasn’t for Kyuhyun. As she close her locker, she got startled as she saw Soohyeon staring blankly at her. “Soohyeon! You gave me fright” she said. “I gave you a fright?!” she said as Eunye replied with an innocent nod. “Try asking me for one second if you gave me fright?” she said as both of them started walking. “Okay..Did I already gave you a—“ “Yes!” Soohyeon said cutting her off. “And how did I?” Eunye said. “Just barging in my life all of a sudden then leaving all of a sudden!” she complained. “Well..I didn’t plan this..” “Neither did I! But did I want this? Yes! At first…” she said having a shouting tone. “Okay, don’t get mad…you’ll be miss” Eunye said as she smiled innocently. Soohyeon stopped walking so as Eunye and she gave her a blank expression with a raise eyebrow. “Girl… I know you’ll miss me, or else…” Soohyeon said as Eunye only giggled. “Soohyeon you rescued me when I needed you the most here in Mokpo University, how can I forget you…” she said. But Soohyeon’s mood change as she turns to seriously sad. “So this is goodbye?” she said. “No, this is just the beginning, maybe I’ll visit you in holidays..” “Maybe?” “Well…it depends if I go here, I mean Taeyeon unnie, dad and me talked about it already.” “Talked about what?” “Ummm… well daddy said Taeyeon should visit us in Seoul not us visiting to her more often..” “And why is that?” “Well, daddy, you see… he said that if we look at our position right now, she’s the only family member in here left in Mokpo..” “Yes..go on” Soohyeon said wanting her to continue. “If you take a look at what I am saying, when unnie goes to Seoul to see us, not only me and appa would she see but many of her friends too. Get it?” She said. “And what about us?” Soohyeon said. But Eunye didn’t reply and just lower her head down. As class starts, it was a very windy day, everyone approached her and gave her a goodbye hug. Half of herself didn’t like to move, and half did. But what can you say? What can you do? Nothing. Knowing Eunye’s decision is finally official. As biology class starts, Eunye sat at her chair, but someone she’s finding for days is been missing. As she looks from her side, Donghae was nowhere to be seen. As class ends, “Hyun Ah, have you seen Donghae anywhere?” she asked. “No, mianhae…” she replied. “Kevin, have you seen Donghae anywhere?” she asked, but a ‘no’ was still heard. She lowered her head down as she went walking to the hall ways meeting Soohyeon and Eunhyuk at the cafeteria, as she sits down. “We’ll miss you” Eunhyuk said as he touches his apple. “Thanks, you too.” She said. “Hey, have…have you seen Donghae anywhere?” she said. “He’s---“ “Annyeong!” someone said cheerfully cutting Eunhyuk. “Kyuhyun…” she said. “Hey, I’m here..” he said as he kiss Eunye at the cheeks. “So what were you guys talking about?” Kyuhyun said. “We’re talking about the fact that you’re leaving, yeay! The fact that you took Eunye away from us..Boo!” she said sarcastically looking straightly at Kyuhyun. “Soohyeon…” Eunye said staring at her. “Well it’s true!” she said banging on the table, Eunhyuk touches her but she let’s go, took her stuff away and left. As everyone was silent, Eunhyuk tried to speak “I’m sorry guys…” he said as he left following Soohyeon.

 

6:47 pm

 

Outside Eunye’s house

 

Eunye kept looking at the left side of the street, she seemed not into herself. As Taeyeon notice her, she went beside her as she pat her shoulder. “He’s not coming.” She said, making her turn around. “huh?” Eunye said confused. “He’s not coming.” She said, Eunye didn’t say anything and just lowered her head down. “Just give it up, you’ve never seen the guy for days, what makes you think he’s coming?” “I just know okay!” she said shouting at her unnie, making her sister really shock. “Unnie, I’m..i’m sorry…” she said changing her tone. “It’s alright, I’m just saying… come on, it’s now quarter to seven. We should get inside, the car will arrive any minute.” She said as she hold Eunye’s shoulders and drag her softly inside the house. As every minute pass by, Eunye keeps looking at the window, wanting to know if someone’s going to knock on her door, luckily, someone did. “I’ll get it!” Eunye said with a wide smile on her face leaving her unnie on the couch. As she opens the door, she immediately greeted the person with a wide smile, but it faded away, disappointed. “Eunhyuk, Soohyeon..you’re here…” she said giving them a smile. “you look disappointed..” Eunhyuk said with a blank face. “She’s waiting for someone!” Taeyeon said shouting from the living room. “And who are you waiting?” Soohyeon said as she goes inside the house putting her coat on the coat hanger. “Umm..no one…” “No one?” Eunhyuk said also entering going towards the couch. “Annyeong noona..” “Annyeong!” Taeyeon replied. “So who are you waiting for?” Soohyeon said. “No one..” “Yeah right” Taeyeon said interrupting. “Okay kids, I’m already packed!...” Shindong said entering the conversation as he goes down stairs with his gigantic suitcase. “Eunhyuk,can you help me with this?” he said. “Sure Mr. Lee” he said. As they all went to the living room, they’ve been talking on how they are going to miss each other. “Besides, this is not yet the end of the world” Eunye said as she touches Soohyeon shoulders. *Door bell rings* As soon as everyone heard that, Eunye immediately went to get it, she jump over the couch really excited wanting to know who it is. As she opens the door…

 


 Everyone's asking where's Donghae? Don't worry, you'll know the answer... comment and subscribe!

p.s. you think that she will still go to Seoul? Or this day will be the victory of Donghae? Then the story will end? hmmmm...