Chapter 88- The next step of Kyuhyun.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Room 1015

Donghae’s Room

 

 

As Eunhyuk and Eunye walks around the room just waiting for Donghae to hopefully wake up, Eunhyuk just sat around tossing a tennis ball up and down… “So, what do you think is going on between those two?” Eunhyuk said just kept looking straight at the ball while Eunye walks around the room back and forth.

 

 

EY: I don’t know, probably killing each other…

EH: Do you think that Kyuhyun won’t really stop?

But as he asked that question, she stopped walking and finally sat on the chair.

EY: Molla…

EH: But I was just wondering, if Donghae has finally waken up, do you think he’ll still have a chance to have you back?

EY: And why did you ask that?

EH: Well I was just hoping you’d say yes…

EY: And if not…

EH: No, that’s impossible..

EY: What makes you sure I won’t say the ‘no’ word in answering your question?

EH: Because you love Donghae. Now in my first question, there is still a possibility you’d say no, but my next question, it’s now impossible to say no.

EY: And what’s that question of yours?

EH: Do you still love Donghae?

But as she heard that question, she really made a pause as she saw Eunhyuk smirking at her. As she opens to answer the question… “I—“ “Hey, I’m back…” Soohyeon said opening the door interrupting the two. “Hey..” Eunhyuk said as he stood up looking her. “What happened?” Soohyeon asked. “Well, basically, he’s still in a coma…” he said blankly. “So where’s Kyuhyun?” he asked. As he asked that question, Kyuhyun went inside. Making the atmosphere a little awkward. As he went staright inside, he saw Donghae laying down the bed with bandaged on his wrist. He went closer at him, and starts to take the wrist where there is bandage and lifts it up to take a closer look . “Don’t touch him…” Eunhyuk said interrupting Kyu. As he heard Eunhyuk say that, he looked at Eunhyuk for a while and laid Donghae’s wrist down again. “So, this is the result of the suicide king..” he said. “He’s not a suicide king..” Eunhyuk said as he grins his teeth becoming more irritated at Kyu. “I’m sorry, it’s just a one man’s opinion, don’t get mad…” he said blankly. He paused for a while then stats to go around the room as he looks at every corner of it. “So, this is his room… it’s so small..” “We don’t need you opinion okay?” Soohyeon said. “Kyuhyun just stop…” Eunye said as she tries to make him stop. “Balloons, flowers…” he said as he touches them. “What a wonderful decoration… but the important one is the guest..” “Guest?” “Guest. You know, the people who actually cares about Donghae, I’m sure many people visits him..” he said, but no one spoke and just looked at each other. Kyuhyun smirked and said “Oh, he doesn’t have many guest? How about Minho?” he said, but no one talked. “Uee? Yubin? Jongmin?” But no replies were made. “How about his biology classmates? Kevin? Sunmi? Bom? Don’t tell me they didn’t come…” he said starting to smile. “Look! We don’t need your opinion!” Eunhyuk shouted. “They didn’t come because we didn’t tell them!” he continued. As he heard all of this stuff, his smile faded. “So I see…” “Look, did you went all around here just to insult Donghae who’s lying on the bed for several days?!” Soohyeon said getting irritated. “Not really..” he said with a sarcastic tone. “Kyuhyun, stop…” Eunye said controlling her anger. “Okay, okay, I’ll stop now…” he said. “But Eunye, I’ll just be here until you get back at Seoul..”  he said, but once they heard that, Soohyeon's anger already exploded. “LOOK! I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE! OR WHAT YOU ARE! BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR SARCASTIC MOUTH! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE NOW! IF I EVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL CALL THE POLICE! JUST GO! YOU’RE A TROUBLE MAKER IN HERE! EVERYTHING WAS GOING WELL UNTIL YOU CAME!!! AGAIN!!!! LEAVE NOW!!!! GO TO SEOUL!! EUNYE’S NOT A BABY ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE MOKPO!!!” she said shouting at the top of her lungs as she points the door. As she shouts, Kyuhyun, Eunye and Eunhyuk were just speechless from what has happened. As the atmosphere was all in a silent mode, Eunye went close to Kyuhyun and whipers.. “ Kyuhyun, please leave now..” she said calmly, pushing him at the door softly. “I’m not going without you..” he said whispering too. “I’ll be fine, I’ll go to Seoul once I finish my business in here..” she said as she still pushes him at the door. But Kyu stopped and faced the three. “Fine! I’m leaving Mokpo..” he said seriously, as Soohyeon heard it, she gave a deep breath “Finally!” she interrupt, but Eunhyuk slightly moved her elbow. “Yah! Stop that!” he said whispering. “What?” Soohyeon said. “I’m leaving Mokpo.. and I’ll go back to Seoul” he continued. “But Eunye I’ll give you one week in here in Mokpo, then I’ll go back in here to pick you up..And once we leave Mokpo, I won’t let us go back in here..ever..” He said seriously. “What?!” Soohyeon interrupt. “Well what if in one week Donghae doesn’t wake up yet?! How are they going to meet?” she said complaining. “Then it’s not my problem…” he said smirking. “So we have a deal?” Kyuhyun said looking straightly at Eunye. “Eunye…” Soohyeon said with a ‘say no’ look. “Okay…” Eunye said lowering her head down. “Eunye!” Soohyeon said being all shocked. “I have no choice..” she said softly as she looks at Eunhyuk and Soohyeon. But Soohyeon didn’t speak anymore and just accepted the reality. Finally, Kyuhyun smirked again, “Great..” he said as he went closer to Eunye and kisses her forehead. “I’ll see you in a week to pick you up..” he said as he went closer to the door. As he turns the door knob, an unexpected voice was heard… “Eunye…” as everyone heard that, Eunye immediately looked at Eunhyuk. “Don’t look at me, I didn’t say it!” Eunhyuk defended. “Kyuhyun, did you call me?” Eunye asked. “No…” he said being all confused as he stops turning the door knob around, the four went to look on whose voice is it, then finally… they found who said it, and smile went all the way to Eunhyuk, Soohyeon and Eunye’s face, well except for Kyuhyun who was all shocked and mad.

 

 


WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! THE LOVE TRIANGLE IS NOW STARTING AGAIN... HMMMM....PLUS, DO YOU THINK KYUHYUN WILL GIVE UP? I DON'T KNOW~... HE REALLY LOVE EUNYE SO MUCH.....COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!>.<