Chapter 43- It’s Donghae’s turn

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Before anything else, I just like to say thank you for the readers for liking the last chapter, thank you I really thought hard of it, and that's what came out, but my friends also helped me, so hope you like the rest of the following chapters!yes


 

Eunye’s POV

 

As Kyuhyun exits, another background music was being played, suddenly the stage lights turns to violet, then

 

You’re like a queen and beautiful I just can’t be without you girl…”

 

A voice sang really romantically, but this time, I don’t really know who was singing it, don’t really know who was it, as I look for the singer, I was looking all around the stage, then, girls started screaming again, really loud, like enough to break my ear drums, as I look at the center of the stage, I saw a guy pop out of nowhere. His head was down, and he has a hat which made his face more cover him, but the time he raise his head, I saw him completely. And girls were like shouting more and more, as I saw him, I was completely shock, he can even sing too?! I thought he was just good in dancing? No one told me that Lee Donghae is a singer too?! But, to tell you the truth, his singing and dancing make me impress more, he’s really handsome, but the way he dance and sing, now I know why girls faint, even if it’s just a little wink. Then another surprise came, Eunhyuk also popped out of nowhere and dance with Donghae… now I can hear more and more shout especially girls were shouting “Eunhae! Eunhae!” all the time.

 

 

 

Then Eunhyuk came down the stage, going nearer and nearer to us, is he going to take Soohyeon up, I guess he will, then he came closer to us, closer and closer, when he was already in front of us, he reached for his hand, I knew he was going to take Soohyeon’s hand, as I look at her, she was just staring at Eunhyuk, then I felt this sudden touch, as I look, Eunhyuk was holding me, not Soohyeon. “Wait a minute, there must be a mistake! Take Soohyeon!” I said to him as he drag me going to the stage. “No! You’re the perfect girl to be drag..” he said to me smiling, I didn’t do anything and just followed him up in the stage, once I was on the stage already, I can’t see anything but the spotlight that’s been pointing at me, I was covering my whole face that whole time because of the light that is burning my eyes. Then someone drag me somewhere, I can’t see him because of the spotlight that’s been killing me, only his hands touching my arms, then the spotlight was turned off… when I uncovered my face, and open my eyes, at first, my sight was blurry, finally, when I saw the whole crowd, they kept looking at me, screaming my name “Eunye Jjang! Eunye Jjang!” was the thing they’ve been shouting, I was frozen because of the whole people staring at me, then I looked beside me and saw Donghae, smiling at me, I was so frozen, I didn’t know what expression should I give out… then I saw him got closer to me, and kneeled down. “Eunye…” he said as his mic was still on, everyone was hearing what he was saying. “I couldn’t think of anyone more perfect to be the date to prom…” he said as everyone screamed. “Will you go to the prom with me and make my night the most magical awesome night?” he said as he shows me a boquet of flowers with a bear hugging it while he kneels down, and as for me, I couldn’t think of anything else to do… I was in a mental block position that time.

 

 

 

 

“Accept! YES! SAY YES!” was the only thing the whole crowd was saying. As he kneels down and wait for an answer, I saw Soohyeon with two thumbs up on her both hands, Eunye, do something! Move! Don’t just stand there! Then, the crowd turned quiet waiting for my answer, Finally, I reached my hand for the rose he gave, and I said… “yes..” as I said those words, the crowd starting to cheer up again, but not only that, they gave us a standing ovation, clapping and screaming at the same time, then he stood up and hugged me as the whole crowd was shouting and clapping at the same time.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I was at the backstage, I knew that Donghae was next, many people were screaming, but I didn’t care, I was just at the backstage, not looking at his performance, just sitting at a chair waiting for his ugly performance to be over. But then, something happened that I didn’t like. I heard Donghae’s voice, but his voice that time wasn’t singing, he was talking, “Eunye…” I heard his voice say that, once I heard him say that, I immediately stood up and went at the side of the stage, but the staffs and other contestants was blocking my way, they also wants to see what was going on, but for me, I was the most willing to see what was going on, “Excuse me, excuse me..” I said to them as I go in front every staff and contestant, finally when I was in front, and at the edge of the stage, I saw Eunye, Eunye, what is she doing there?! And Donghae, kneeling down. “I couldn’t think of anyone more perfect to be the date to prom… Will you go to the prom with me and make my night the most magical awesome night?” Donghae said as he gave flowers to Eunye, no Eunye, say no, take the flowers and everything but say no! “Yes…” was the word she said, when I heard her say that, my heart stopped, but the people beside me kept jumping and clapping, they kept shoving me, but I didn’t care, my world just fell apart, I went back at the backstage with everyone shouting and shoving me, but I still didn’t care, I went at the backstage, with my head down and bringing with me a broken heart. As I sat down again at my chair, my face was blank as I clench my fist, don’t know what to do, don't know what to say, but I definitely knew what to feel.

 

End of POV


 

So, I guess for the Kyuhyun lovers out there, I guess you are really broken hearted, but don’t blame me! My friend told me she likes Donghae to be Eunye’s prom date, so don’t curse me, curse my friend okay?! Haha! Just kidding, but either ways, hope you like this chapter!