Chapter 77- Everything’s going great.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

5 months later.

 

 

Everything’s going great. For the last few months, there’s no communication that was made by Eunye to Mokpo, even her sister. As Valentines day approaches, this is a big event for the Lee Family. Which means, Taeyeon’s going to visit Seoul again. As everyone prepares…

 

 Eunye’s House.

 

“Mr. Lee is it okay if I put this heart over here?” Sooyoung said helping the Lee family decorate for the event. “Yes Sooyoung it’s alright there” he said. “Are you sure we’re not a bother to you?” Eunye said as she holds the ladder that Sooyoung is standing on. “Of course, I mean my family won’t be celebrating that much as you guys do, so I decided to help you guys. Besides, you always held party’s every valentines, neighbors will come here, won’t let your house look like a junk” she said as she put the hearts on the wall. “Okay, thanks..” Eunye said as she looks at Sooyoung who’s coming down the ladder. “So..” she said as she went to another corner of the house. “When’s unnie going to be here?” she said. “A couple of days…” she said as she went to the table to cut more hearts. “I got to make our house as beautiful as ever for unnie” she said as she cuts. “Then it will be…have you ever communicated with one of your friends in Mokpo?” she said. As Eunye heard that, she stopped cutting the papers. “Oh, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean too, I mean I was just wondering if you ever had contact with them like Donghae and..” but before she continued she realizes Eunye even became more sad as she heard Donghae’s name. “Aisshh, babo” Sooyoung said as she hits her head softly. “You know what.. I’ll just shut up” she said. “No, it’s okay… I mean I just…miss all of them” she said as she continues to cut. “Annyeong..” someone said entering the house. “Sungmin annyeong!” Eunye said smiling. “Annyeong, I came here to help, and I brought company…” he said as he looks at Haneul. “Annyeong…” Haneul said. “Annyeong” they replied. “Who’s that lovely girl?” Shindong said. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name’s Haneul, Lee Haneul” she said innocently. “Okay, good thing you came here guys we need help for the event…” Shindong said happily. “Then we’ll start working..” Sungmin said as he goes around the house. “So…” Haneul said sitting beside Eunye. “Hi…” she said as she cuts. “It’s valentines..” she said.

 

EY: Yeah..i know..month of the hearts…

HN: I know that you miss Donghae…

EY: What?

HN: Don’t act like you don’t know…

EY: So, what is it to you if I miss him or not?

HN: Make a choice… before it’s too late…

EY: And what if I don’t make I choice?

HN: I hope you don’t regret it…

 

She said as she stood up and went to Sungmin. As she heard Haneul say that, thoughts keep coming in to her mind. What should she do?

 

 

 


Okay okay, so what do you think about this chapter? Comment and subscribe...>.<