Chapter 94- I’m sorry.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Saturday went. They all hangout in Donghae’s place as to make sure he’s all right.

“Does he know?” Soohyeon said. “Know what?” Eunye said as she took a grape and ate it. “That Kyuhyun’s going to take you home tomorrow…” she said as she whispers. “I don’t like to talk about that right now, I just want to make sure he won’t be stressed out.” She said. “Yeah but sooner or later he will be stressed out. And once he knew it, he won’t get any better..” she said making a point. “Well, I’m not going to say it..” “You have to. Or better yet, tell him how much you love him and just stay here..” she said. “You know Kyuhyun won’t let that…” “You know Kyuhyun won’t let that..” Soohyeon said copying Eunye sarcastically. “Please… just let me take some more time, you know I can’t say it all at once..” she said. “Okay, fine..but talk to him okay?” “I will..I will don’t worry…in the right time..” she said.

 

“Eunye…” someone said as they talk. As the two looked at who called Eunye. “Speaking of that time.. it’s now” Soohyeon said as she whispers to Eunye’s ear. As Soohyeon went away, Donghae went close to Eunye. “Eunye..” he started of. But as he went closer, she went walking and walking until they got outside the house and they talked as they walk outside the streets. “Well I was just wondering if we could have a little talk..” he said. As she starts to say something and opens … “Yah! Donghae!” Eunhyuk said shouting getting the attention of the two. “I have something to –“  but before he say something, Soohyeon immediately closed his mouth and dragged him inside the house. “Will you shut up! Donghae and Eunye are now having a serious talk! don’t come and be so stupid ruining it Hyukjae!” she said getting irritated as she shuts the door with a loud ‘bang!’. “Okay okay, I’ll shut up now..” he said.

 

 

As the two saw Soohyeon dragging Eunhyuk inside the house and slamming the door really hard… “Well anyway..” Donghae said continuing what he started. “I want to tell you something..” “Me too.” She said. “Okay, well you go on first…” “No, it’s okay…you first..” she said. “Okay, I’ll go on…well… I know it’s been a long time since we didn’t see each other in a very long time but…” he said as the two finally stopped walking. “You still know how I love you very much right?” he said with his eyes getting all the hope he can get. “ Donghae… you really want to know the truth?” she asked. “I would love to” he said. “I do.” She said as she nods. “I still do love you…” “Really? I know you will tell me that! I know you still love me---“ “But Kyuhyun is all I’m thinking about…” she said cutting Donghae. As he heard Kyuhyun’s name, his mood changed. “You said you love me… and I can give you more thank Kyuhyun ever gave to you, I will love you forever..” he said as he holds both Eunye’s hands. “Donghae, Donghae..listen… he won’t give up in the battle, trust me.. I know him..” she said. “But do you think I will give up that easily. He’s just a guy like me…” “I know… you’re both the same, but Kyuhyun much more know me and I much more know him…” “So?! Is that the reason? The only reason why you’re picking him?! Because he has much more knowledge when it comes to you?” “No.. I’m not saying it like that, I mean Yes! He much more know me better, I know it’s a stupid reason but I don’t like to experience what my sister experienced. She thought she got the guy she was dreaming of, then suddenly he cheated on my sister! I don’t like to be like my sister! With Kyuhyun I know he won’t do it because I already know him very well…” “Yes! But I’m not that person who cheated on your sister Eunye!” he said getting furious. “I’m a completely different person than you think! I’m not like the person you think who comes dating girls all at once!” he said. “I’m sorry..” she said as she lowers her head down. “So what? You’re just going to pick him… say that you pick him instead of me… is that what you’re saying?” he said as his eyes went teary. “What if I say yes infront of you now.. what will you do?” she said as she looks at him again, but tears came on her cheeks. But Donghae didn’t say anything and just went close to Eunye and kissed her on the lips. She was shock but she didn’t fight it, she can’t.

 

 


What a beautiful scene, but the talk was heart breaking, ahhhhhhh~!!!! Comment and subscribe>.< thank you for your comments guys!!!!! And you told me that the last chapter was short, so here, a long one, are you happy my readers? kkkkk~ love you guys! And sad news for everyone, this story is now getting closer to the end T.T waaahhhh~ who will get their happily ever after.... i hate endings... T.T *cries*

p.s. BUT DON'T WORRY! I'M WORKING ON MY NEW STORY!!!!! THE TEASER PHOTO IS GOING TO BE RELEASE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.... SO JUST WAIT!!! I PROMISE GUYS THIS ONE IS ALSO GOOD!!! HAHAHA~ AND BY THE WAY, POLLS FOR EVERYTHING IS NOW OFFICIALY CLOSED STARTING THIS DAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES AND PARTICIPATION!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING! THANK YOU!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!