Chapter 23- The wrong things I've done.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As minutes pass by, I’ve never really noticed that me and Donghae were having a great time even if were in Detention, we keep talking and laughing and as for the horrible teacher who is supposed to be watching us well…he’s asleep. But as I keep listening and talking to him. I realize that he’s not a bad person at all, I just misunderstood him that’s all, but it really is fun to be with. With him I keep talking and laughing and I didn’t even notice the time that we already spent. “Okay, what is the worst or terrible thing you’ve done so far…” he asked me as we both smile together. “Well, I guess for me…” I said starting of really thinking what was been the worst thing I’ve done so far, “Well, I guess…I shouted at my dad terribly because I want something really badly…I guess I’ve been a brat..” I said as my smile faded away. “That doesn’t shock me…” he said smiling at me. “What’s that supposed to mean?!” I said slapping him hardly on his shoulders. “Ow! Nothing!” he said as he rubs the part where I hit him. “And how about you?” I said to him. “Me, oh no…I’m a good boy, I didn’t do any terrible things…” he said to me proudly which made me hit him again. “How about the pranks huh?!” I said to him irritated. “Well for me it wasn’t that terrible…” he said crossing his arms. “Oh come on! There must be something! Anything!” I said to him desperately. “Well there is this one time…” he said to me, finally! He has done something terrible! “What is it!?” I said to him getting more and more closer to him as I desperately want to hear what he has done terribly.

 

Donghae: Well…you’re from Seoul right?

Eunye: Yes, why…?

Donghae: That’s where I did the terrible thing.

Eunye: Do tell…

Donghae: Well, I heard about this famous club in Seoul where all the good dancers were going…

Eunye: And? Go on…

Donghae: Well the thing is, I don’t have enough money that time to afford a transportation from Mokpo to Seoul.

Eunye: Yes…And?

Donghae: My buddies told me they have a vehicle that can go there, but on one condition…

Eunye: What’s that?

Donghae: I have to take them too, which I did, I didn’t have any choice, then when we got there…I was so happy we started dancing and dancing, then suddenly I got hungry.

Eunye: That’s it?

Donghae: What? No! As I got hungry, I want something to eat, especially I heard that famous cake in that club, that chocolate thing, I don’t know how to call it but…

Eunye: And?

Donghae: And as I got more starve, I saw this cake on a table and no one was around, then I went there pretending I was just dancing, as I got closer and closer the music and lights disappear. Which made me get nervous because people might see what was I going to do. Then, this 2 girls from the podium…can’t really remember them, they said to look at the center, which everyone did, also me and I saw this two people one guy and girl dancing, the girl was good but the guy was a terrible dancer! Well anyways, As everyone look at them, I got the chance to steal the cake and ate it in my own table…

Eunye: That’s it? (looking at Donghae weirdly)

Donghae: Yes that’s it…what do you mean ‘that’s it’?

Eunye: I mean feeling guilty because of a stolen cake?

Donghae: Of course I was guilty it was my first time stealing anythi---

Eunye: Wait!

Donghae: What? What’s the matter?

 

As I speak to him, I remembered a guy in a club who stole my cake. “I was in the famous club in Seoul one night and I ordered a cake and a guy in a blue jacket took and ate it…” as I said those words to him both of us looked at each other like we solved a puzzle and we said in unison “You’re/I’m the guy who stole my/your cake?!” we said as we point at each other with great shockness in our eyes, after we froze in a moment we started laughing together. “Well could you forgive me?” he said. “Forgive you for what?” I asked. “From stealing you cake? Please…” he said cutely especially with the please part. “Well, only because you said please cutely…” I said to him as we both laugh then someone opened the door which break our laughter. “Hey! Your punishment is over last 2 hours ago? Why didn’t you go out side already?” Eunhyuk said really worried thinking something bad has already happened to us. “Well…we…” I said can’t say anything. Then a smile appeared on his face.. “Ohhh~ I know, you guys are having a bonding moment with your laughter, I get it..”  he said smiling all the way. “No we---“ “Say no more! I better go cause I don’t want to interrupt and I have a lunch to catch…later!” he said as he closed the doors happily. Which lead to a silent awkwardness again. “Well, we better go, it’s lunch already.” He said feeling awkward. “Ummm…yeah..we should” I said really shyly as we both stood up and left the room quietly while the sleeping teacher was left behind.

 

End of POV

 

Meanwhile in the cafeteria. Eunye didn’t go with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Soohyeon because she needs to talk with her professor in the biology for what happened earlier.

 

Eunhyuk: So what happened with you guys there?

Soohyeon: Why did something important happen?

Eunhyuk: Oh something important really happened! (smiling really widely)

Donghae: Nothing happened in there…

Eunhyuk: Yeah~ then why are you blushing like you’ve never done it before.

Soohyeon: Oh yeah~ you are blushing…(smiling)

Donghae: I’m not blushing! (covering face)

Eunhyuk: Awwwww~ my Donghae’s starting to fall in love…

Donghae: (Bangs on the table softly) Yah! Guys, I’m not…I’m not…

Eunhyuk: You’re not what? Come on say it?

Donghae: I’m not…

Soohyeon: What?

Donghae: In love!

Eunhyuk: I’m sorry what?!

Donghae: I said I’m not in love…I’m just starting too!

Eunhyuk/ Soohyeon: Bwo!? (looks at each other) Awwwwwww~

Eunhyuk: You finally admitted it.

Soohyeon: Our friends in love…

Donghae: Starting Soohyeon, “Starting”…

Soohyeon: Doesn’t matter….

Eunhyuk: Now you just have to admit it to her.

Donghae: That’s the problem, I can’t.

Eunhyuk: What? Why?

Donghae: Well, what if she gets mad at me.

Soohyeon: Donghae…

Donghae: I mean it…

Eunhyuk: Then just make her feel it first that you are “starting” to love her.

 

Then Eunhyuk saw Eunye passing by as she was going towards the school’s lounge.

 

Eunhyuk: There’s Eunye (pointing at Eunye’s direction) go talk to her…

Donghae: About what?

Eunhyuk: About anything…tell something you to tell, to make her feel closer to you…

Donghae: Yeah~ Yeah~ You’re right! Okay…see you later. (stands up)

Eunhyuk/Soohyeon: Annyeong~!

 

“Yah! Eunye!” Dongahe said as he runs to Eunye, with her hearing her name she immediately stop and turn around. “Oh…Donghae sshi~” she said. “Ummmm listen, I was wondering…” he said starting of with having a bad breathing because of the running he made. “Donghae, gwaenchana?” Eunye said as she touches Donghae’s shoulders looking all worried. At the time he felt Eunye’s hands in his shoulders, he started to blush and had a faster rate of heart beat not because of the running he made, but because of Eunye’s single touch. “Donghae…yah~ Donghae” She said as she looks at Donghae more steadily because Donghae’s all frozen up. “Huh?” he said as he started going back to his senses. “I’m asking you if you’re alright.” She said still touching Donghae’s shoulders. “Ummm…yeah sure, ummm listen…a while ago, even if it was detention, I had a lot of fun…” he said starting to calm but still blushing. “Ohhhhh….um, me too…” she said being shy. “Well, I hope that we can hang out together sometime again…” he said looking at the floor really shy. “Oh, sure Donghae, I can just call Soohyeon and---“ “No, I mean…” he said cutting her off. “You meant what?” she said. “I mean, just the two of us…” he said scratching the back of his head. “Oh, you mean…like a…date?” she said also really shyly trying to hide a smile on her face. “Ummmm…well not like a date..i mean like uhhh….yeah…” he said trying to panic but ended up saying the truth, a date. “Ummmm…Donghae…that’s” “But if you don’t wan to it’s ok I mean I’m just---“ “It’s a date!” she said having a high tone, like she was really excited which made Donghae shock and happy at the same time. “ummmm…ok, it’s a date then…” he said really excited can’t really hide the happiness he’s having right now  “yeah” she said as a reply having a little cute smile. “I can’t wait for it! I wanna do it as soon as possible!” he said being jumpy, but then stopped as he realizes that the word he used for that term was uncomfortable. “Oh~ I mean” “I get it…me too” she said as she smiles to Donghae which made Donghae smile also. “Ummm…well, I better get going then…” he said feeling a little awkward scratching his head. “Yeah…me too…” she said smiling and bowing. “Well…uhhh bye!” he said as he waves and turn around. “Annyeong~” she said and turned around also and started walking again. As Donghae started to turn around and knew that Eunye wasn’t looking anymore. He jumped really high which made the decoration not really that high above the ceiling fall down with him as his foot went down also on the ground. “Oh~ mianhae” he said as he grab all the decorations that fell down, but as he grab all of it on the ground he still can’t hide his joy, and started to whisper loud enough to be heard from everyone in that particular place “Yes! Yes! Yes!” he said feeling all jumpy and excited.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

As I started to walk again and knew that I will have a date with Donghae, it kind of made me realize, what will be wrong if I date a guy? I mean I’m starting to have friends? Why not start a new today here. And I can see that Donghae is really fun to be with, I just had a misunderstanding, as I walk and think about our date, kind hide that smile also… as I walk pass every hallway, even if I know that there’s people in the area, I can feel no one, just happiness and excitement that’s starting to build up to me, didn’t really think that a guy that once been my enemy will I will end up dating with. It’s so unnatural, I mean, just like the movies. Can’t really hide this excitement, I wonder when my date with Donghae will happen…and where? Oh I can imagine it already…me and Donghae in a place where there are so many flowers and me and him wearing ball gowns and tuxedoes and everyone dancing around us…it’s so amazing! Well anyways, Eunye, keep in mind that this is just a date…it’s not a wedding, that’s for sure.

 

End of POV

 

She started to think of it every time she ends with it, if she ends of thinking it, she will start again of thinking it. At the very top with the word “As” and if she now ends with “sure” and a period, she will start to think of it again, starting with the word “as” until she finishes again, and will end all of those thoughts when she gets tired.

 

 

Finally! Donghae is “starting” to have feelings! Wonder what’s their first date going to be? Is there going to be a date? Hmmmmmmm…….