Chapter 59- Daddy Fatso got worried sick!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye enters her house, a smack in the head greeted her that instant. “Ow! Appa!” she said as she touches her head. “What’s the matter with you!? You got me worried sick Lee Eunye!!!” Shindong said as he got really mad for making him worry like that. “Yeah! Me too! Did you know that we couldn’t even sleep because of worrying, not a single blink! We can’t do it!!!” Taeyeon said as Shindong and her went straight to Eunye giving her death glares. “Okay, I’m sorry, I just went somewhere to think..” she said. “To think?! My god Eunye, have you thought about us!?” Taeyeon said. “I did, I was going to contact you but, the area was out of service…” she said as she lowers her head down. “Aisshhh! Yah Eunye! Don’t ever do that again you understand?!” Shindong said shouting. “Deh..appa, mianhae…” she said looking finally at the two. “Eunye? Have you been crying?” Taeyeon said calming down. “what? Um.. no.. lack of sleep I guess?” she said with a dried laugh. “Anyway, sit down you guys, I have something to say to you…” Shindong said as the three of them sat down. “I was supposed to tell you this yesterday..but since someone was missing…” he said as he glares at Eunye, which made her head lower down. “I’m gonna tell you something that will make you happy..” he said smiling. “What is it appa?” Taeyeon said as she listens carefully. “The business that I did here was a success!” “Wahhh!” Taeyeon said as she smiles, but Eunye was still lowering her head down, but she was happy for her dad. “It’s a success but..” he said while his smile faded away. “But?” Taeyeon said. “I wasn’t really happy with my work in here, not like I was in Seoul…” he said. “Appa…” Taeyeon said. “So I decided to go back to Seoul!” Shindong said with a happy voice. “BWO?!!” Eunye finally looked at Shindong as both of them, Taeyeon and Eunye said in unison.  “Aren’t you guys excited?!” Shindong said with a wide smile as he stood up cheering gladly. But the two was just looking at him with a big ‘O’ on their faces. “Why? What’s the matter?” Shindong said finally sitting down. “Well, appa…” “I thought you like to be at Seoul… why the long faces?” Shindong said. “We did..but now..” Taeyeon said as she looks at Eunye. “We’re happy here..” Eunye continued. “Oh, but… I already made plans… we’re going back to our old home…” he said calmly. “Can we just think about it for a while?” Taeyeon said with a puppy dog face. “Uhh…okay..I didn’t made the whole plan yet, just think about it, we can move again to Seoul, just think about it… you have one week to decide before I made the whole plan set out..” he said as he went upstairs and go to his room. As the two were left alone in the living room… “So what are going to do now?” Eunye said with a blank face. “Molla..” Taeyeon said with a blank face. “But… look on the bright side… we’re going to meet our old friends, uhh…Sooyoung and Sungmin and many more!” Taeyeon said finding a bright side on moving again. “Yeah but, Soohyeon, Eunhyuk…” Eunye said looking at her unnie. “How about Donghae…if we move…Kyuhyun…” Taeyeon said. “Yesterday I had a hard time, today, I had even more harder time..” she said. “Do you like to move?” Taeyeon asked her calmly. But Eunye didn’t respond, she didn't know what to say, she stood up went upstairs and closed the door.

 

 


Woohoo~! They can move again, but the question is, will they move again? hmmmmmm....and i really appreciate your comments! And at Unnie Wanderersheep, thank you for letting me know you won't hate me, hahaha! Comment and subscribe! >.< Love you all guys!