Chapter 34- They finally met.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Monday.

 

As school starts, Eunye and Kyuhyun were very early for school, so Eunye decided to let Soohyeon, and Eunhyuk meet Kyu. As they were in the garden… “Yah! Soohyeon! Eunhyuk! I would like you to meet Kyuhyun!” Eunye said as she looks at Kyu. As Soohyeon bowed to Kyu, Eunhyuk focus more on the holding hands Eunye and Kyuhyun are doing. “Ummm… why are you guys…” he said as he point to their hands intertwined together. “Oh! He’s my boyfriend!” she said as she smiles. But a huge ‘O’ was just seen on Eunhyuk and Soohyeon’s face.

 

 

“Bo-bo-boy-friend?” Soohyeon said, can’t believe what Eunye just said. “Deh..waeyo? Is there something wrong?” Eunye said. “Oh, nothing, it’s just we thought you and Dong---“ but before Eunhyuk could finish, Soohyeon slapped him on the arms. “Ow!” he said as he started rubbing his arm. “Dong? Who is this ‘Dong’ you’re talking about?” Kyu said confused. “Um, nothing, just a fish…” Eunye said with a dried laugh. “Yeah..a y fish..” Eunhyuk said, but was given a slap by Soohyeon again. “Ow!” Eunhyuk said as he rub his arms again. “Well then..we’ll be going” Soohyeon said pulling Eunhyuk away with her. “Wait! I’m still going to say many thi—“ “Nice meeting you!” Soohyeon said cutting Eunhyuk and dragging him away. “You’re friends are nice…” Kyu said as he nods. But Eunye just gave a laugh.

 

 

Eunye’s POV

 

I’m scared right now, don’t know what to do if Donghae and him meet, I can’t really imagine what kind of situation I will be in. I admit, there are moments that happened between us and Donghae, like our date, but, I accepted it because I thought that Kyuhyun and I will never meet again, I thought I will have a new start again, but I was wrong, I can’t really explain to Kyuhyun the things I’ve done here. So it’s better that Kyuhyun and Donghae won’t meet. But I know that there will be a time where they will meet, but, I hope that everything will be alright.

 

End of POV

 

 As the bell starts to ring. Kyu and Eunye went to their first class. Streams, Kyuhyun took all the schedule what Eunye took, so they won’t be away even just for a single moment, that’s how he love Eunye. As they were on the class, the whole class even the teacher liked Kyuhyun already. He was easily accepted by his new classmates, and immediately became popular. As the next class went on, again, Kyuhyun became popular and easily accepted. As the bell rings as a sign of recess, Eunye decided to be on another table first not with the usual table where Soohyeon and the others meet. She sat in other table where Kyu and her is all alone. As she looks at the table of Soohyeon, she can see no signs of Donghae. She thought maybe he was absent, or just been busy helping other class, or people, but either ways, she stayed quiet with Kyu. As they finished early, Eunye took Kyuhyun first on a tour inside the campus. As they walk and walk, they also talk and talk. “So, this is the campus huh?” Kyu said looking around while intertwining his hands with Eunye. “Yup! This is it!” Eunye said feeling jumpy. “Oh! And that’s the piano room…” she pointed out while outside the door of the piano room. “Well, our CR in Kyunghee University is much more bigger than that…” Kyu said jokingly as Eunye laugh. They were walking alone in a hallway, just the two of them, as Eunye pointing all the rooms and other facilities that she knew. As they both laugh together and even teased each other, Eunye kept pushing Kyu away because Kyu kept teasing Eunye, but they still laugh with each other. As they laugh and laugh, and held hands with each other, a voice were heard from a corner. “Eunye…” As they both heard the voice, they followed the voice which led to a corner. The moment Eunye saw who it was, she immediately let go of Kyuhyun’s hand, which made Kyuhyun looked at Eunye, and thought ‘Why would Eunye do that if she just saw a person?’. As the whole area was silent, Eunye finally spoke with a nervous tone. “Donghae…”

 

Guys~ They finally met! What do you think will happen?! Hmmmm~ Please comment on what you think about the chapter and subscribe of course! >.<