Chapter 35- In an awkward mode

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“Donghae…” she said with a nervous tone. But Donghae was just standing and staring at Kyuhyun and Eunye with his hands inside the pocket of his pants. Then he walked closer and closer and keep looking at Kyu, which Kyu also did. “Who’s he?” Donghae said as he looks at Kyu seriously. “Who are you?” Kyu asked looking eye to eye at Donghae. “Kyuhyun, he’s my friend…” Eunye said avoiding eye contact with the two, while the two guys were looking at each other with death glares. “And who’s he?” Donghae said. “I’m her---“ “It’s getting late! I’ll be going bye!” she said cutting Kyu off, as she heard the bell rings, she started running away without looking back at the guys. As the two guys were left alone, and looked at Eunye who is running really fast, they looked at each other once more really serious. “You’re her friend?” Kyuhyun said going straight to the point with a raised eyebrow. “A special friend….” Donghae said with death glares and walked away, Kyu just stared blankly at Donghae who was walking away not also even looking back. As for Kyuhyun who was very confused, he saw many students going to their respective rooms, but he just stood there blankly, but realizes that he shouldn’t be late and started walking again to go to his next class.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“A special friend….” As I heard him say that, I knew something was up, is Eunye hiding something from me when she was here in Mokpo? But whatever it is, I won’t stop finding answers until I know what’s the real thing between those two. And when I find out that something is really going on with those two, I won’t let her just go to another guy who she just met months ago. I have a say in all of this, I’m her boyfriend for the past 7 years, and I’m not going to let everything go just because of a stupid guy he just met in Mokpo.

 

End of POV