Chapter 51- The Hurtful Prom

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Again, tears came, he did not know what to do, but he definitely know what to feel, but as he cries he saw Donghae looked towards his direction, which made him hide more behind the tree. As he wipe his tears away, he went out the garden without being notice. He walked faster and faster to the exit, he his coat and adjusted the beginning of his necktie so he can breathe much more easier from the crying he made, as he walked out “Kyuhyun…” a person said softly. He stopped and turned around and saw Taeyeon standing just meters away. “Noona, what are you doing here?” he said. “I saw you a while ago going outside the dome, I followed you and saw…” she said not planning to continuing what Kyuhyun saw. “Noona, it hurts..” he said as tears flow again as he touches his chest and kneels down the ground. Taeyeon went beside him  and comforted him. “Kyuhyun, I know it hurts, I know what you feel, I’ve been there, but don’t hold your anger, hurt or pain. They will steal your energy and keep you away from love.” She said as she rubs Kyuhyun’s back. Kyuhyun didn’t respond and just continued to cry. “What should I do noona?” he said. “Don’t ask me, ask your heart..” she said softly as she looks at a crying Kyuhyun. “Stand up now… I suggest you go home first and clear up your mind.” She said as she touches his hands and helped him stand up. “Thank you noona..” he said wiping his tears as he go along to the exit of the school. And for Taeyeon, she went back to the dome as she finds LeeTeuk and KangIn dancing.

 

 

 


 I'm terrible! I'm so terrible! So please stop throwing stuffs at me!!! kkk~ I know, I'm the worst writer ever... i'm hurting kyuhyun too much, but I hope in the end he will be happy with Eunye. But if not, I wish he will still be happy... wait, what am i talking about? I'm the writer, I can do whatever I want...kkk~ But seriously, i will do whatever it takes to have a great ending. Just for my readers...