Chapter 100- 행복(Happiness)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Chinyun Seo Park

 

 

“Eunye it’s going to be dark soon… we have to---“ “I’m going to do what will make me happy..” she said cutting him. “What? What do you mean? This WILL make you happy, we’re going back to Seoul and forget eve---“ “No! Kyuhyun! Stop!” she said cutting him. “Will you please listen..” she said trying to be calm. “I have loved you all my life and you know that, but..” she said being teary. “I can’t do this anymore…” she said as she cries. “What? What do you mean?” he said being all teary. “Can’t you see? I’m not happy anymore… I tried to be happy but I can’t..” she said softly as she looked at his eyes. “No, you’re lying… can’t you see? Everything I’m doing is for us, for us to be happy… how could you say that..” he said being teary. “No, you’re the one who’s being happy.” She said. “But---“ “Can’t you wake up already?” she said being all furious. “I’m tired of all this drama… I’m now suffocating from everything… why don’t you just give me some space!” she said going straight to the point. “But, I love you…” he said as he cry. “I’m just not happy anymore, I can’t  take it anymore, the 7 and a half years we’ve been through was great, I admit, it was, it really was, but… I want a new life, a new start, I’m already suffocating from all the things I’ve been through, you already took all the air…” she said as she continue to cry. “Please..” he said as he took her hands. “We’re going back to Seoul because that’s what we want right?” he said having a terrible time breathing because of the crying he has done. “No..” she said as she let’s go of his hand. “It’s what you want…” she continued. “I’m sorry..” she said lowering her head down. “What do you want me to do? What will make you happy? Anything…" he said. “I want to decide for myself…” she said looking at him. “So what are you saying?” he said. “ I want to be free… I’m sorry but.. it’s over…” she said.  As he soon as he heard it, his heart almost stopped from beating, he was speechless, he didn’t expect to hear it from her, he step backwards and just cried as he looked at Eunye who was just crying. His skin almost turned to pale, he was about to faint, almost every tears inside his eyes were almost out. That time, that exact moment, he wanted to die. “I’m sorry..” Eunye said softly. “But that’s the truth..” she said. He was now about to suffocate because of the pain inside his chest and from the crying he made, but he fought it, he wanted to say something else, he can’t just go down from everything like that.. He went closer again to Eunye and looked at her straightly. “I want you to tell me the truth..” he said trying to say everything he want to say even if he can’t breath normally. “Do you still love me?” he said. But she didn’t talk for a moment. “ I don’t want you to get hurt…” she said not looking at him. “Do you love me…” he said talking straight to the point.  “Can you forgive me?” was the only thing she said. But once he heard that, he cried much more. “Please be happy, find someone that will heal the pain that i’ve given you…” she said as she looked at him who’s crying badly. “You don’t want to be nice to me… I just want you to be happy” she continued as tears flowed on her cheeks. “ If we meet from the after world, I will still wait for you, I’ll wait for you no matter what how long it is. I love you, from the bottom of my heart.” He said as he cry. As Eunye still continues to cry… “Please…let go of me already…” she said softly. But once he heard that, he didn’t know what to say… but he took a deep breath and started to speak again. “Fine.” He said. “I’m letting you go…” he continued. As Eunye heard it, she cried even more knowing that she will be free. “But I’m not letting you go because I want you to be happy with Donghae… I’m letting you go because I love you very much…” he said softly as he cries. “So this is it huh?” he said wiping his tears. She nodded, “But… I hope we can still be friends…” she said also wiping her tears as she looked at him.  “I don’t know how to do that, if you broke my heart” he said jokingly. She giggle as she still wipes her tears away “Yeah.. mianhae…” she said. He hold her hand again “Eunye…if you really choose him, no matter what, love you forever, that’s what I’ll do…” he said "Maybe their right, it’s time for me to stop thinking of you, maybe it’s time for me to stop waiting for nothing, maybe it’s time for me to stop holding on. Why? Because I know you already stopped loving me long before it ended.And the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. " he continued.. “I'm sorry...Thank you Kyuhyun…” she said finally smiling. “Thank you for letting me go…” she continued. He didn’t say anything, but a half smile was seen on his face.

 

The sunset ends as Eunye’s full love for Kyuhyun also ends.

 


sorry for not updating lately, but anyways, sorry for the Kyueun followers T.T, and congrats for the Eunhae followers, oh! and even if you already knew who is the winner, there still up coming chapters! So just keep up with me okay? kkk~ i know you will... comment and subscribe!!  and seriously guys, comment, do comment, i'll be reading it to know how you are feeling right now, i'll be reading every single word your going to comment, and i'll reply on your comment if i need to, so just comment! especially on this chapter, really like to know what you are feeling, dont worry, im an open minded person..cool