Chapter 48- Having deep thoughts.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Monday.

 

As the day arrives, Mokpo University gave the chance to the students to have a preparations for the prom, that’s why they made Monday a no classes day.

 

Shindong’s House

 

Shindong woke up early in the morning and cooked breakfast for his two sleeping angels. As he finished cooking, he went upstairs and knocked at the door of Taeyeon and Eunye. “Kids, it’s time to wake up..” he said as he knocks at the door, then he heard the phone rang from downstairs, as he goes down, he picked it up “Yobeoseyo?” he said. “Yobeoseyo, I’m Soohyeon, Eunye’s classmate..” she said. “Deh, Soohyeon, this is his Father…” he said. “Oh deh, annyeong~ Can I speak to Eunye for a while?” she said “Okay, wait..” he said as he went upstairs, he opened the door and found Eunye on the floor sleeping beside her bed. “Yah..yah..Eunye..wake up! Soohyeon’s calling!” Shindong said as he keeps poking Eunye to wake up. “Ah~ Appa, stop it, I’ll be going…just stop…” Eunye said with a tired voice. As she went down she picked up the phone with a sleepy tone. “Yobeo *yawn* seyo?” she said. “Eun-eunye is that you?” she said. “No this is batman, of course it’s me…” she said. “Just chill, my family is not here right now, I’m alone, so do you want to come here?” she said. “Ummm…sure, I’ll be there at 2pm.” She said excited. “Great! You know where it is?” Soohyeon said. “Of course, I went there and met Gahyun remember?” she said. “Oh yeah~ okay, I’ll see you here..” she said as she hangs up the phone.

 

 

 

Soohyeon’s House

2:04pm

 

“Here, have some drink…” Soohyeon said, as she put the tray with some food on the table. As they both sit in the living room, Soohyeon started to have a conversation. “Do you know?” Soohyeon said with a raise-eyebrows.

 

EY: Know what?

SH: Eunhyuk and I are now dating…

EY: BWO???????!!!!!!!!!!Jjinja?!!!

SH: Yup! I started to know my feelings now… thanks to you, and Hyoyeon..

EY: Thank you very much…( with a proud tone)

SH: So, now that I already realize my feelings…

EY: Yeah~?

SH: So when are you going to realize your feelings with Donghae?

EY: What?

SH: Your feelings? Donghae? Hello?

EY: Oh, so you are in the Donghae team (she said jokingly)

SH: Of course I am! So again! Your feelings?!

EY: So we’re going to have a serious talk now huh?

SH: I guess we are…

EY: To tell you the truth, I’m lost in the way, I mean, I admit, I now love Donghae too. But not sure if he also loves me the way I love him.

SH: Eunye, your smart, but your also slow… of course he loves you!

EY: Well, don’t get your hopes up, I mean, he didn’t tell me he loves me or anything..

SH: What?! You need a password to know if he loves you?! How about your date? And the prom?

EY: Well maybe he just have a date with me because he just wants to know me better, and maybe he just wants a fun girl to be his partner in the prom then that’s it…

SH: Aiishhh..you know I’m getting irritated at you?

EY: I know that…

SH: So what you’re saying is he doesn’t love you, he just wanted to be close with you because you’re a fun girl?

EY: Exactly that, unless he doesn’t say “I love you” I won’t believe that he’s inlove with me…

 

As Soohyeon heard that, she just rolled her eyes and drank her juice.

 

SH: Well what about Kyuhyun?

EY: Don’t really know what my heart is speaking right now, I mean, love is so powerful it can do anything, aiiishhhh… I’m really not in a good mood, it’s really hard, and I’m tired listening at my heart especially when it’s shouting two names at the same time.

I just want to scream!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Yahhh!!! Stop screaming! The neighbors will get mad!!” Soohyeon said as she covers her ears. “Sorry, it’s just that my heart is aching right now, I’m so dizzy of thinking!!!! I just want to scream!!!” she said. “Well, if you want to scream all your worries out… come, I have the perfect place..” she said as she holds Eunye’s arms. “What? Where are we going?” Eunye said dumbfounded.

 

 

As Eunye and Soohyeon went to another place, Eunye were just looking all around, mesmerized to what she is seeing right now.

 

  

 

 

“Wahhh~ This is amazing…” she said with hanging opened. “Yeah?It’s a great place huh?” Soohyeon said as she smiles. “Yeah~ What’s this place called?” she asked with a smile. “Chinyun Seo Park… the best park in town…” she said proudly. “Waahhh~ it’s like heaven, I mean the wind, the breeze, the water… and the quiet atmosphere … it’s so cool~” she said as she was so amazed. “So, you wanna shout?” she said. “On three…” she said smiling. “Hana..” Eunye said. “Dul..” Soohyeon said. “Set” they both said in unison. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they said as they scream on top of their lungs. After they scream, a relief feeling was felt by Eunye even if it was just a little relief. They kept quiet as they catch their breathe from all that screaming they made, then Eunye broke the silence “I wish tomorrow can be magical rather than a nightmare.. I wish I can be totally free from all my worries…” she said still catching her breath. “If you really want to be free from your worries, you have to choose immediately; not only to stop your worries, but to also stop the worries of the two guys whose waiting for your love…” Soohyeon said as she also catches her breath.

 

I decided to update two chapter right now to pay up, because the last chapter was boring, sorry guys... but either ways, prom is coming, please comment and subscribe~!