Chapter 68- Last School days in Mokpo

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As everyone enter the class(except for Eunye), the bell didn’t ring yet. Which means everyone can still talk to each other, at Streams Class, Eunye and Kyuhyun’s class schedule, everyone circled around Kyuhyun as he talks about, again… Eunye’s acceptance at going to Seoul again. “Oh yeah, definitely, she chose me again…” he said to the students with a little show-off tone. “Wow, I guess first love never dies huh?” Minho said. “Yeah, that’s really it” Kyu said. “How about me? I have my first love but, it lasted only 3 days.” A student said. “I don’t know why it happened to you Boom…maybe because..uhhh…she wasn’t for you?” Kyu said having a hard time thinking of a reason. As Eunye enters the class, she saw people crowded at only one side of the class, as she looks closely, she pulled on student out of the crowd. “What’s happening here?” she said. “Oh look Eunye’s here!” a student said calling all the attention of the others. “Eunye!” all the people said as they clap. “Hey! What’s up!” she said being all happy pretending she knows what’s going on. “We’re so happy that you and Kyuhyun are the ones in the end..” a student said. “What?” she said in confusion. “You chose me instead of Donghae…” Kyuhyun said popping out of nowhere. “Oh, that..I see…” she said nodding her head. “So we just like to congratulate you for a happy ever after!” a student said as everyone claps for them. “Thanks..” she said with a dried laugh. “But you know… not everyone’s happy about that..” Boom said calling all the attention of the students and making them silent. “Who?” a student asked. “Donghae” he said. Once they heard that, and awkward silence was built in the classroom. “So did you already talk to Donghae about it?” “Was he alright?” “How did he react?” “Tell us!” Students said from here to there, “Ummm…he was---“ “Okay class take your seats!” the teacher entered the room as he cut Eunye off. As everyone sits and listen to the teacher, he started to speak “Eunye, is this true? You’re leaving?” he said. “How did you know about that professor?” she said in confusion. “Everyone's been talking about it.. and your love triangle between you and—“ but before he could finish, he saw Kyuhyun at the other side of the classroom. “Ummm…nevermind…well anyways, is that your final decision?” the teacher said. Eunye looked at Kyuhyun who’s smiling at her, then she face the teacher again. “Yes professor..i’m moving..” she said with a confirmed tone. “Well it’s a waste then because…” he said as he looks at a folder with papers as he move his eye glasses “you are qualified in the honors class next school year and you’ll also get a free scholarship if you still stay here…but, I guess you are not..” he said as he close the folder and look at Eunye once more. “Really?” she said. “Yes…” he said. “Well anyway…let’s start a new lesson..” the teacher said as he starts facing the black board and starts to write stuff. But Eunye lowered her head down, feeling sad for what she could have achieve if she doesn’t leave, but there’s now way she cannot move now. As Kyuhyun looks at her, he felt sad for Eunye because of what she could achieve, he looked outside the window and have deep thoughts, but now he knows, that Eunye and he are officially going back to Seoul.

 

 

 


I don't know what author's note should i put here, so just comment and subscribe>.< kkk~