Chapter 69- The clock is ticking.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

The next day, Eunye stared blankly at the wall where the biggest clock at Mokpo University hangs. As everyone passes by, they look at her like she seems like a psycho frozen at the hallways. As she stood up and look at the clock, a tap on her shoulders were felt, as she looks from  behind, she saw Eunhyuk looking also at the clock. “The clock is ticking…” she said as she looked at the clock again. “There’s still time…to think.” “No. There’s no time to think, I’m leaving. That’s final.” “You can still stay here, you’re welcome here…” “No I can’t, I need Kyunghee for a much more better future, no offense” she said as she walked at the hallways again, Eunhyuk followed her as they continued to talk “What about me? Soohyeon….Donghae?” as she heard his name, she stopped. “What about Kyuhyun?” “I know you and Kyuhyun had a much more longer relationship but between you and Donghae, I know it’s for real” he said following Eunye around, but Eunye didn’t respond and just kept on walking. “Do you know Abigail Watson, the british student at the Science Department?” Eunhyuk said. “Yes, what about her?” “Her boyfriend is Hung SangHwan, sure he is deaf and Korean, and Abigail with normal abilities and she’s british, but their love for each other didn’t change, they fought for their love, even though there’s a huge difference between them.” “Yes, but I’m not like Abigail and SangHwan” she said stopping as she faces Eunhyuk. “My life is more complicated than them, Abigail has no choice to pick, but I have, and it’s a hard one.” She said with her voice getting louder. “Eunye..” he said as he touches both of Eunye’s shoulders. “Please..stay…” he said. As they both go silent, they heard the bell ring, “I’m sorry…” she said as she let’s go of his touch and walked out of the hallways, leaving Eunhyuk disappointed.

 

 

As she went to her next class, “Hey you!” a jumpy Kyuhyun said meeting her at the door of the music class, as they both enter, Eunye just smiled and took her seat. He put his things down to the table where his assigned and went back to Eunye who is just sitting at her chair quietly. “Baby what’s wrong?” he said. “Nothing” “Is it about moving?” “No. It’s not, I’m just worried because, I’m gonna miss unnie when we leave..Did you know she will stay here?” “So I heard” he said as he nods, as they both went silent, he went back to his seat, she looked at Kyu where he would go then quickly looked away again, as he saw him going back to her, he quickly showed her a necklace much more beautiful than the other necklace he give her before. “It’s not a dog collar” he said jokingly remembering him and Eunye as they were both still at Kyunghee, she giggled as she remembers their life when they were still in Seoul. “So I heard” she said as she smiles. “ I want you to have this, and make sure you’ll wear it everytime, since you threw the first one” he said as he makes a disappointing tone. “Yeah I’m really sorry about tha—“ she said as she pause. “Wait…” she said continuing. “How did you know I lost it? I didn’t tell you that…” she said in confusion, but he just lowered his head down.

 

Flashback.

 

As Taeyeon opens the door of the bathroom and rub her hair with towel, she saw Eunye staring at the garbage can, “What are you doing?” she said. “Oh nothing..well ummm..is it..my turn?” Eunye said pretending nothing happened. “yeah, it’s your turn…” she said awkwardly. “Okay…” Eunye said as she took her towel with her as she wnet inside the bathroom, as Taeyeon were alone at the room, she quickly starts to comb her hair, as she looks at the mirror, she also sees the reflection of the trash can from behind, as she got curious what was Eunye looking at, she saw went nearer and nearer and saw a heart shaped diamond necklace “This is Eunye’s? Why did she throw it?” Taeyeon said, she took the necklace as she puts it in her pocket, she kept it for days, not telling Eunye she already got it. As days past and Kyuhyun went to the picture again.

 

Canteen.

 

As she laughs with her new friends, a tap on her shoulders was felt, she looked from behind and saw Kyuhyun, she was really startled to see that the news was right, Kyuhyun was already here. “K-Kyuhyun? Is that really you?” she said. “Yes Noona, it is me…” he said happily. “Noona, can we talk?” “Ummm..sure..” “Alone.” Kyuhyun said seriously. “Uhhh…sure..” she said awkwardly.

 

Garden.

 

“Really? Eunye’s weird? Well…for the past few days that we started to live here she was, but after that..she was…fine..” she said making sure that what she said was true. “She was to me… I was asking her what’s wrong but she wouldn’t tell me, it’s like she wasn’t really that happy to see me..” he said as he lower his head down. “This is my only advice… never give up,and always fight for Eunye, because now, if you don’t let Eunye be by your side..competition will rise.” She said seriously. “What? Noona, I don’t understand” he said confused. “I got to go, my next class is about to start…nice meeting you..” she said as she walks away “Wait noona I—“ “Oh! And by the way.. I got you this..” she said facing him again, she got something in her pocket and showed it to Kyuhyun, his face wasn’t shock, but more on being blank, he didn’t know what to say. “Noona, wh-why do you have this?” he said becoming confused. But Taeyeon didn’t say anything and continued to walk away. As he looked at the necklace, he knew that it was Eunye’s , the necklace he bought just for her, he didn’t know what’s running on his mind right now, can’t think of what could be the possible thing that happened to the necklace. “What competition?” he said to himself trying to figure out what was Taeyeon trying to say. He left the school really confused as he looks at the necklace with disappointment.

 

 

End of Flashbacks

 

 

“Oh, Taeyeon unnie gave it to you…” she said finally knowing the reason. “Yeah..” he said as he still lower his head down. “I’m sorry..it’s just that… that night.. and I thought you were..and I, I mean..you and I are..you know…are..” “Are what?” he said. “Nevermind.. forget it.” She said. “You’re still mad at me huh?” she said, but he just looked at her and smiled. “Of course not…” he said. “But your disappointed?” she said. “No.” he said, lying. “But..it’s okay…because, you still picked me in the end right?” he said. “Right.” She said looking at him blankly as she nods. “Okay class..take your seats” the teacher said. “I’m your substitute for today, your professor is absent, my name is Mrs. Cheong” she said happily. “Okay, I’ll pass you your answer sheets, and you will pass them at exactly 45 minutes from now.” She said as she went at the students giving them paper one by one. Eunye was on the first column, and third from the row, Mrs. Cheong passed the papers at the first student at Eunye’s row, then the person at the front of Eunye, then Eunye was next, she was about to reach for the paper but Mrs. Cheong turned to the right, leaving Eunye with no paper. “Ummm…Mrs. Cheong” she said calling her attention. “Yes?” she said facing Eunye. “You didn’t give me any paper” she said. “Yes I didn’t” she said with a confirmed tone. Eunye was surprise for the answer she gave especially with that kind of tone, didn’t really expect that that’s the kind of answer she is going to get. Eunye gave a little laugh as she heard her answer “But I’m a student here, am I a student here because I know I’m a student here..” she said. “Yes I know, but your teacher…” she said going back to the teacher’s table as she gets a little piece of yellow paper. “She gave me a note that I shouldn’t give you and uh..Mr.Cho over there, a quiz” she said as she

looks at both of them. Eunye was shock can’t even know what to say. “What? And may I know why?” she said. “Well your going back to Kyunghee and---“ “So?!What if I’m going to Kyunghee again? I need that test to get my grades high as soon as possible, I wont get to the honors section at Kyunghee if I don’t have that..” she explained. “I’m sorry, but it is also said in here that you agreed to not take the quiz.” She replied. “What?! No I didn’t I—“ she stopped as she looks at Kyuhyun looking back at her, knowing what’s finally happening. “Okay…take your quiz..” the teacher said as she sits down at the table. At the end of the class, everyone started going out, Eunye who didn’t take the quiz went immediately outside, “Eunye, yah..wait..” Kyuhyun said chasing Eunye down the hallways.

 

 


Do you really think that it's official?! Eunye, Kyuhyun and Shindong are moving?! Do you think Eunhyuk can stop Eunye from going away...aiissshhhh..even me, i still don't know... anyways, comment and subscribe!>.< 

 

p.s. Guys! Please support or subscribe to this story! It's my friend's story.. I hope you like it as much as I do! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13114/foolish-heart-donghae-geunseok-parkshinhye-taeyeon