Chapter 16- A guy named...Donghae?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Biology Lab (Eunye’s Schedule)

 

“Okay class... take your seats, Sujin stop painting your nails with feminine stuffs…” said the teacher to everyone and the girl whose taking a break with manicure. “Okay class, I’m now going to assign each of you a partner…so keep quiet so we can start our activity.”

 

Eunye’s POV

 

I was excited to have a lab partner again, back at Kyunghee my lab partner was Sooyoung, I also met her and got close because we were assigned as lab partners and did everything not only in school but also outside the school. Hope that my lab partner will be the same like my years in Kyunghee. And then, I heard my teacher tell us already the lab partners. “Goo Hara and Hwang Miyoung, Uee and Lee Hongki, Daesung and Dara, Kim Hyun Ah and Hye Rim, Kim Yubin and Lee Sunmi, Park Bom and Kim Jonghyoon, Kim Jong Min and Kevin Woo, and Lee Eunye and Lee Donghae…” As soon as I heard my name and Lee Donghae’s name, immediately knew that he was the guy that Me and Soohyeon and Eunhyuk was talking about. “Okay you may proceed to your table…” then as soon as we heard that, I stood up quickly and went to the table that I was assigned to, then I saw a guy but I’m behind him that’s why I could not see him, but I immediately knew that it was Donghae. Then I started to speak which made him turn around and face me. “Annyeong my name is---“ as soon as he turned around, I immediately knew who he was and both of our face was totally shock and we shouted in unison. “YOU!!!”  both of us was so loud that the whole class went to look at us, and all were silent. “Ummm..nothing to see here…” I said as I was acting and just pretend that everything was alright, then, when everyone went back to their business, we face each other again. “How can it be you?!” I said to him really irritated. “Me?! I should be the one who’s asking that!!” Donghae said really mad.  “Ugghhhh…aisshhhh! This is wrong!” after I said that I immediately went straight to the professor’s desk and shouted. “This is absurd! How can I be partnered with someone like him?!” I said really angry. “Same here!” Donghae said as the two of us face the teacher really mad at each other. “What’s the problem here?” the professor asked. Me and Donghae answered at the same time really fast and here is what the professor heard from the loud and explaining we did. “Well first I thought that he was all she is so mad to be she was I mean how can I she was so partners mad and stepped on he was on foot but how come she the lab we did what he  because it’s really he was so I can’t really did know partners but he was she and stepped and she was me and her foot  and so crazy and ---“ “HEY!HEY! STOP!STOP! I’m getting dizzy with all the things your saying!!! God!!!” then after that everyone was silent, me and Donghae was just blank and as the professor talked so loud while he was closing his eyes and ears at the same time. After he got irritated, he went out of the lab and never showed up again for the rest of the school year. Then I guess I have no choice… it seems I’m stuck with him, that jerk who stepped on my foot! Gosh I hate him!

 

End of POV

The bell rang as the end of the class. Everyone was in the hallways again. Both Eunye and Donghae went to the door to exit at the same time. “Over acting.” Donghae said to Eunye as he exits the door. “Foot stepper!” Eunye replied back as they go both ways. While walking Soohyeon walked with Eunye. “Hey… how’s the lab?” she said as she smiles to Eunye. “Terrible! You know that Donghae guy you’ve been talking about with Eunhyuk oppa?” she said frowning. “Yeah, what about it? Did you meet him? His adorable right?” she said smiling. “Yes and NO!” she said really angrily. “Why?!” Soohyeon said really shocked at what Eunye said. “I didn’t know he’s the one who stepped at my foot!!” she said irritated. “No way…he’s the one who stepped on your foot?” she said really shocked. “Yeah! Plus he was so rude to me! He’s the one who stepped on my foot and then he shouted at me?! What kind of “gentleman” is that?! I was really right when I told you “I’ll believe it when I see it.” She said as she walks faster. “Well did he say sorry?” she asked. “Yes, but…” “See? He said sorry, I think your over reacting…” she said giving a laugh. “Look, are you in his side or my side?” she asked raising a tone. “No…I’m in nobody’s side… I’m just proving a point that when a person says sorry you should accept it, no matter how painful the person did to you.” She said trying to prove a point.  “Well I don’t care… for me his disrespectful” she said not listening to what Soohyeon said. “Okay…fine..whatever you say… but Eunye, Donghae’s also our friend, sooner or later you’re going to face him again, so you should be friends with him, and get over with the foot step thingy.” Soohyeon said explaining to Eunye. “Yeah…I started facing him a while ago.” She said getting mad. “Oh he’s your classmate in Biology? Cool!” she said. “Not cool! He’s also my partner.” She said lowing down her voice. “What?! Oho…looks like its destiny” she said smiling. “It’s not destiny…it’s icky.” She said. “Plus…he’s your neighbor? Totally destiny!” she said smiling more. “Whatever...” “Yah! Eunye sshi!” Taeyeon said from a distance. “Unnie annyeong!” she said making her smile and forgetting a little about her worries with Donghae. “Annyeong~ Eunye sshi, who is she?” she asked looking at Soohyeon. “Unnie, she’s my new friend, Soohyeon, Soohyeon this is my sister Taeyeon.” “Annyeonghaseyo~bangapseumnida!” Soohyeon said smiling to Taeyeon. “Wow~ a new friend.” She said bowing to Soohyeon as Soohyeon who bowed back. “Well we got to go…my dad is waiting infront” Eunye said as they say goodbye to Soohyeon. As they enter the car, a smiling Shindong was the first thing they saw. “How’s school!” he asked. “Amazing~” Taeyeon answered. “Bad and good” Eunye answered. “How come?” Shindong asked being confused to what Eunye just answered. “Never mind…it’s nothing.” She answered. Then the three finally went to their home. As the two, Eunye and Taeyeon was in their room, Taeyeon began to talk.

 

Taeyeon: What happened?

Eunye: What do you mean what happened?

Taeyeon: At school~ instead of being happy because you have a new friend, you were even sadder. Did something happened?

Eunye: Oh something really happened.

Taeyeon: What? Tell me! Tell me!

Eunye: OK, fine…you know the guy who stepped on my foot last few days?

Taeyeon: Yeah~

Eunye: He’s my classmate!

Taeyeon: BWO!?

Eunye: Even worse…he’s my partner in Biology…

Taeyeon: Bwo?! Wuhahahaha…I think its destiny…

Eunye: Would you stop it!! It’s irritating me like hell!

Taeyeon: Okay fine~ Don’t say hell anymore…say heaven…it feels much more better in the ear~

Eunye: Fine…Taengu unnie

Eunye: If I knew that this would happen, I would just stuck my self in the side of our house in Seoul!…wonder what have they been doing…

Taeyeon: Who?

Eunye: My friends in Seoul silly!

Taeyeon: Well, I’m sure they’re fine…it’s getting late…let’s sleep

 

Taeyeon turned off the lights as both of them sleeps.

 

Back at Kyunghee University

 

11:26 am in the library.

 

RinA the booklover was in the library…readi—sleeping. Her head was on the table as her eyes is closed and opened books were surrounding her. It was really silent that time in the library which made her sleep really comfortably. Suddenly the door opened and cute Ryeowook entered the door. “RinA sshi! RinA sshi! Are you there?” He kept repeating those words until he found his cute girlfriend sleeping.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

“Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!” I heard a voice calling my surname. I saw the woman who was calling my name, it was Mrs. Sanchez, a brazilian assistant librarian. “Deh?” “I want you to find Ms. RinA…she’s missing…again. I need her to fill up the papers she need for the library.” She said. “Okay…I’ll find her.” I said to her. Then I started looking for her. I looked at the library first of course. “RinA sshi! RinA shhi!” I screamed really loud. But wait this is the libarary, but no one’s here, oh well, “RinA sshi! RinA sshi!” I said shouting really loud enough to make someone’s attention be called. Then there I saw her, sleeping really cutely with books all around her.  She’s so cute… and suddenly an idea came into my mind…Aiiissshhh! Ryeowook! You can’t just kiss her all of a sudden! She’s sleeping, and what if someone sees you two?! But, she’s so cute…No! Don’t! Stop Ryeowook, stop thinking about it! But…who’s gonna know?”

 

End of POV

 

Ryeowook closed his eyes as he went closely and closely to RinA’s face. Then…inches later…centimeters later…they are about to KISS! Then, a loud door bang opened which caused Ryeowook standing up right again, and RinA opening her eyes and “waking” up.

 

RinA’s POV

I was looking at the books in front of me and reading it all, until suddenly, my eyes began to hurt from all of these reading I’ve been doing. I want to sleep…Wait! RinA you can’t! What if someone sees you and kick you out of the Book Lovers Club because you are sleeping…No! You can’t sleep! Aisshhh! Babo! But whose gonna know? I’m the only one in here…well okay, just a few minutes of closing my eyes will be fine, okay…I’ll sleep. Then, I closed my eyes and I was about to fall asleep but suddenly someone interrupted me. “RinA sshi! RinA sshi!” a voice said calling out my name, oh! I should wake up now! But wait, that voice…it Wookie! Omo! Well…I remember what Eunye said. Instead of being a nerdy girl try acting cute…okay, I’ll act cute and pretend I’m fully asleep. “RinA shhi! RinA sshi!” Wookie said as I can feel the voice of Wookie getting closer and closer to me. Then, Wookie stopped calling my name and I felt that Wookie was already beside me, and I can definitely feel he’s looking at me! AHHH! RinA act cute! Act cute!... then, I can feel that there is something blocking the light on my eyes even if my eyes are closed, I can feel it. Then, I peeked a little, only a little, not enough to see that I am awake. Then, Ahhhhh!!!! I saw Wookie’s cute adorable lovable kissable lips coming closer and closer to mine! Ahhhh! RinA this is additional TEN MILLION CUTE AND PRETTY POINTS FOR YOU! Then, I began to pucker up my lips, then suddenly, I heard a large bang from the door causing WOOKIE TO STOP! And with no choice I opened my eyes! Aiiissshhh! I was about to make my fairytale come true! I hate this part! It’s like I’m in the movies!

 

End of POV

 

Mrs. Sanchez caused the loud banging of the door. Then, she saw Ryeowook and RinA standing beside together. “What’s going on in here?” she said as she suspects something just (“might”) happened before she interrupted. “Well I was slee—“ “Ummm…she was reading, then I decide not to disturb her anymore, but she dropped her reading glasses…that’s why I went to her and give it to her…” Wookie said cutting RinA of at telling the truth because he knew if she will tell the truth she will be kicked out in the club. “I see…is that what happened Ms. RinA?” she said as she faces RinA. “Ummm…deh…that’s what happened.” RinA said lowering her head down not making eye contact to the two. “Okay, fine then, Ms. RinA…come with me…” she said as she exits at the library. “Deh..” RinA said as she glance at Wookie and didn’t say anything and followed Mrs. Sanchez. Then after the things that happened just now, Wookie thought ‘What just happened?Aisshhh…Ryeowook, Babo!’. Then RinA thought ‘Stupid Sanchez’.

 

Back in Mokpo

 

12:03 Mokpo University lunch time.

 

At the Cafeteria.

 

At a table near the school’s garden, there was Eunye who was writing, instead of eating. Then Soohyeon sat down together with Eunhyuk. “Hell-O!” Soohyeon said starting to greet. “Hi!” Eunhyuk said with a smile. “Oh, deh, annyeong~” she said looking busy and still writing without looking at the two. “Why so busy?” she asked. “Oh~I’m writing something about history…” she said still writing. “Oh~well…ok” he said and the two ate while observing Eunye. Then, a guy sat on the table. “Hi guys! Did I sat too late?” he said as he sat with Eunhyuk. As Eunye heard that voice she immediately looked up to see who it is. Once she saw the guy, she got pissed out. “What’s this foot stepper doing here?” she said with a frown. “This “foot stepper” you’re talking about happeneds to be friends with them, I should ask them, what’s this “over acting” doing in here?” he said with a tone. “What’s the matter with you guys, have you met?” Eunhyuk asked and confused at the same time. “Oh you bet we’ve met.” Eunye said as she glares at Donghae. “Donghae is the one who stepped in Eunye’s foot last week.” Soohyeon said explaining to Eunhyuk. “Waahhh~this is coincidence.” He said smiling. “Yah~thank you! Thank you very much…” Eunye said sarcastically. “Eunye~he said sorry already so just forgive him.” Soohyeon said really worried for the two. “No! I’m not! He’s rude! Ungentleman, disrespectful person.” She said. “Excuse me? What did you say!?” Donghae said as he looked at Eunye really mad. “Look…you don’t know me yet! So I think I deserve an apology!” he said as he stares at Eunye really mad. “Fine…” she said as she stands up. “Mr. Lee Donghae…” Eunye said coming towards Donghae. “Yes?” he said as he smiles knwing that he deserves an apology by now. Then, instead of saying sorry, she stepped on Donghae’s foot really hard and took her notebook and pen with her as she walks out of the cafeteria. “OOOWWW!!OMO!!! YAHHH!!SERIOUSLY! COMEBACK HERE! YOU LITTLE….” He said shouting really badly and painful. “Oh no~ oppa mianhae…”Soohyeon said  really disappointed to what just happened and followed Eunye. As the two guys left in the table, “You okay bro?” Eunhyuk said trying to hold his laugh. “Stop it! It’s not funny!” he said irritated. “Well, what did you do to her anyways?” he asked while smiling. “I stepped on her foot last week, I said sorry, and then she started calling me names, that’s why I got angry…” he said as he rub his feet. “Well that’s…over acting.” He said as he smiles. “Yeah! What’s the problem with that girl! I hate girls like that! So far…she’s my top 1 on my naughty list!” Donghae said as he frowns. “Naughty…I like that…” he said as he looks into the ceiling smiling. “Would you cut that out! Lee Eunye, if you want a war…I’ll give you a war!” he said looking at the direction where Eunye went. Back to Eunye, she was wlaking and walking and Soohyeon catch up and went beside her. “You shouldn’t have done that…” Soohyeon said disappointed.

 

Eunye: What? The stepping thing…

Soohyeon:Yes! The stepping thing!

Eunye: Well I’m glad I did it! (*grins)

Soohyeon: Eunye…Donghae’s not the guy you think!

Eunye:How!? (Stopping at the edge of the hallway)

Soohyeon: (Stops) Donghae saved me…when I was a new student here… every girl used to wait for me outside the school with big sticks on their hands, waiting for me to go outside and beat me up… but then he saved me, he would wait also for me outside the school, going to me to the bus until I got home safe.

Eunye: Wow~ a real gentleman~ (with a sarcastic tone)

Soohyeon:Yah! Eunye! This is serious…you know what’s it like to be locked out in the bathroom for 2 hours because of some stupid girls who locked me up! He’s the only who saved me that time…Eunye, Donghae’s not a bad person…just give him a chance…

 

Soohyeon said as she walked straight without looking at Eunye. Eunye just stared at the floor having deep thoughts to what Soohyeon said. As the bell rang everyone started to run at their respected classroom, and as for Eunye, she started walking and just walking until she found her next classroom.

 

 

Your long wait is over because Donghae the King of the Sea is here! How was this chapter? Did you expect that Donghae and Eunye’s first meeting isn’t romantic? Haha! And I also put many guest in here...even if I just said their names and they didn't do anything...kkk~Pls. comment! >.<