Chapter 49- How about Taeyeon? Who’s going to take her? KangIn or LeeTeuk? Or KangTeuk?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

Taeyeon’s house

 

As Eunye went outside, Shindong went to work which means Taeyeon was left alone, as she watch a movie in the living room, a knock on the door was heard. “Just a minute..” she said as she stood up. As she opens the door, she saw LeeTeuk and KangIn pushing each other back and forth. “She’s mine!” “Quit it!” “Quit shoving!” “You quit shoving!” Leeteuk and KangIn said to each other not noticing Taeyeon was already standing in front of them. “Oh, Taeyeon…” they both said in unison after their death glares with each other. “KangIn, Leeteuk, why are you here?” “Oh! We’re here becau—“ “Hey wait! Why did you say his name first!?” Leeteuk said. “Because  she much more like calling my name first!” KangIn said shouting. “Ah Shikkeuru!!!” Leeteuk said getting irritated. “Yah! Why are you here?!” Taeyeon said breaking up the fight. “We’re he---“ they both said in unison, then gave death glares to each other again. “Continue…” “We’re here to know who did you pick for the prom, me or  this thing beside me...” Leeteuk said. “Yah! This "thing" you are talking about happens to be a radio host!” KangIn said. “So?! Like people wants you to be in the radio…” Leeteuk said. “Hey! I happened to be good at it! The president Lee Soo-man praised me for being not only good, but I was also becoming bigger!!!” KangIn said. “You shut up!” Leeteuk said. “You shut up!” KangIn said, they kept bickering and bickering then “WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!” Taeyeon said screaming which made the two kept quiet. “So anyway, who do you pick?!” they both said in unison and made their handsome poses at once.

 

 

 

 

“Ummm…you know, i've never have thought about it yet..” she said as she scratch at her head. “Then don’t have a hard time, just take me instead!” Leeteuk said. “No take me!” KangIn said. But Taeyeon’s face lighten up and looked at the two.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Leeteuk and KangIn said in confusion. “Actually…. You two are my dates!” she said with excitement. “BWO?!” They both said in unison and looked at each other immediately. “Yup, you two, and you’re going to take me to the prom, be here at 6:30 pm ok? Tomorrow..” she said while smiling. But the two just stared blankly at a smiling Taeyeon. “Got it?” she said continuing. “I guess…” they both said in unison. “Great! So any question?” she said. “Yeah I have one..” KangIn said softly while raising his hand. “Okay great!” Taeyeon said as she close the door and went back to her doings before while smiling.

 

 


So how about this guys? Any objections with Taeyeon having two prom dates? Kkk~ actually I got the idea from  jazminaa041297. I got the idea when she have the comment that Eunye will marry both guys, kkk~ what a weird suggestion, but anyways, I used her idea to Taeyeon because I don’t really know if Eunye can marry both guys, kkk~ either ways, hope you like this chapter even if it was short! Again comment and subscribe. >.<