Chapter 73- It’s time to go.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

A hug from Kyuhyun was received. “Kyuhyun…” she said as she suffocates from the hug he’s doing. “Oh, mianhae” he said smiling as he breaks the hug. “Aren’t you excited? We’re going back to Seoul?!” Kyuhyun said with a wide smile carrying all his baggage. “Of course I am..” she said with a blank face. “Ahh..Kyuhyun, please come in..” Shindong said as Soohyeon’s mood changes. “Is the car already here?” Kyuhyun said as he took his suitcase inside the house. “not yet, but it will be here any minute.” “Great. I like it. Especially the minute part” Kyuhyun said with a 5 year old smile on his face as he looks at the wall clock right from the left. As Kyuhyun was about to sit, they heard what Kyuhyun’s always been waiting to hear. “The car’s here!” he shouted happily. But Soohyeon just rolled her eyes as she cross her arms together. “Let’s go Eunye” Kyuhyun said as he holds her suitcase. “Can we just have a time to say goodbye to her?” Soohyeon said interrupting. “Fine.” Kyuhyun said changing his mood. “I’ll be waiting in the car.” Kyuhyun said with a blank face as he goes straightly outside. “Same here, I’ll wait outside” Her appa said. “Here…” Taeyeon said as she picks up other of Eunye’s stuff. “I’ll take it from here, you guys can talk” she said as she also goes outside leaving Eunye, Soohyeon and Eunhyuk alone. “Well..” Eunye started off. “You’re finally going away again huh?” Soohyeon said.

 

 

EY: deh..mianhae..

 

She said as she looks outside the window

 

EH: He’s not coming..

EY: What?

EH: He’s not coming… have you notice you’ve never seen him for days? He didn’t attend class since last week…

SH: He’s too depress to see you knowing that you’re leaving after 2 years.

EY: I’m sorry…

EH: I hope that..you and Donghae had a talk together, even just once…

EY: I would like too… but the problem is, I don’t know how to start it.

SH: Eunye..(hold her hands) you’re still in Mokpo, you can still change your mind..please, for us, for Donghae.

EY: But..Kyuhyun..

SH: Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Is that all what you can think about!? The world’s not going to change if he dies! It’s still going to revolve 24/7! Not everything is about him Eunye!

EY: I know but we love each other.

EH: You do.

SH: But you love Donghae too…

EY: That’s technically true but…

SH: So stay!

EY: Kyuhyun needs me more than Donghae.

SH: Eunye, we already know you…we know you love it here, stay with your unnie, your new friends, Donghae…

 

As Eunye was about to open to speak. The car horn beeped twice calling the attention of the three. “I got to go..” she said as she lets go of Soohyeon’s touch. With Soohyeon’s disappointment, she didn’t say anything and just followed her from outside. As the car door opened, she stepped one foot in and looked at the two and Taeyeon for the last time. Eunhyuk waved his hands as a sign of goodbye while holding Soohyeon’s shoulders. As she looks at her unnie, she waved goodbye as she saw tears coming down her cheeks, as she looks at Soohyeon, she didn’t respond and Soohyeon just lowered down her head. With no further of do, she entered the car as it starts the engine again. As the car goes away, she saw Taeyeon and Eunhyuk waving goodbye. As they finally started the trip to Seoul, Kyuhyun looked at Eunye and made a smile, as she saw Kyuhyun smile, she replied with a half smile only. He rests his head at Eunye’s shoulders and closed both of their eyes. As Shindong looks at the two from the back seat, he saw that this is a new start again, he knew nothing wrong could happen. 

 

 

 


Wahhh~ they're now finally going to Seoul? Are you guys excited? Tell me guys what you feel? Comment and subscribe!>.<laugh