Chapter 14-Starting a new chapter…in Mokpo

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye’s POV

 

As the car goes to Mokpo, everytime I see the places different from what I see in Seoul, makes me really feel that I’m getting farther and farther away to the beautiful Seoul, to my Kyuhyun. It’s been two hours since we left Seoul on one hour more to go, and my new home will welcome me. As I look around, my sister was definitely just looking outside the window. My dad is talking to his boss, the boss that made us live in Mokpo, hate that boss, and of course, how can we not forget the driver. Even if I don’t know his name, I can really say that he’s doing a pretty good job. I really het going to Mokpo! Leaving my everything in Seoul makes me really hurt still! Of course I heard about long distance relationship, but I know that Mokpo is the new place I will call home, and I knew from this moment that Mokpo is where I’m going to graduate and everything, so what’s the point of long distance relationship if I knew that I will not see them again. And if I do have a long distance relationship, just hearing Kyu’s heavenly voice will make me miss him more. My heart already burst out from leaving, can’t let my brain explode to just because of Kyuhyun, Sooyoung and everyone else. As I think of Kyuhyun I didn’t realize that we were already in Mokpo and already stopped because we were infront of our new home. “We’re home!” my dad said really happy as he open the door of the car and got out and went in the truck behind us to get our stuffs. “Dad! I wanna open the house!” I heard my sister say as she smiles welcoming our new home. My dad threw the key of the house to my sister really high as my sister told me “Yah! Eunye! Come already!” she said as she went to me and dragged me to our new home. As my sister opened the door, mixed emotions went to my heart and brain. I got sad because I knew that there’s no turning back, I got fascinated because this new house is bigger and better than our house in Seoul. And other gadgets were in there that were not been in our house in Seoul. My sister really widened her smile and eyes as she ran inside the house with a 7 year old smile in her face, touching everything around. “Oh I love these! Don’t you think Eunye?” Taeyeon said as she smile at me while I was still standing in the middle of the door. “Come on you!” she jumped off the couch and dragged me inside the house. “Cheer up!” I heard her say that..but how can I cheer up if the fact that we move away from the place I love!? But as keep quiet my dad entered the house with big boxes. “This is a new start. Let’s make our family happier than we were in Seoul” he said as he put the boxes in the corner and went to us and hug us with full force. Well not enough to make us suffocate.

 

End of POV

 

“Eunye, Taeyeon… why don’t you walk around the whole place and see if you can make new friends..” Shindong said as he unpack the boxes. “How about you dad?” Eunye said looking at his dad blankly. “No worries, I’ll be fine…go” Shindong said as he look at both her daughters. “Okay…let’s go unnie…unnie?” Eunye said as she looked around and saw her sister carrying the boxes upstairs. “Oh..it’s okay..no worries…I’ll unpack our stuff up..you go, have fun” her sister said to her as she smiles. Without any worries, she went outside and walked around the whole village.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

As I walk around the corners of this whole village, I can see that it’s very a quiet place, much more quiet than Seoul. But Seoul is much more lovable than Mokpo. Maybe I’m just saying this because I came from Seoul, but for me… that’s the truth. As I walk every where the houses here are really fine, and classy. Much more cuter and prettier than Seoul, but not as happier. The colors of the houses are mostly peach and the sun was raising from the east, and the sun was really bright, like it was talking to me to cheer up. The village was so bright but I don’t see enough people outside. Maybe people from Mokpo are just not the type of people who are party goers. But, I remember my dad said, I came outside to find friends, to find new friends…well, there’s no friends here…I walked and walked seeing no signs of people yet. Except for that guy who was using a wagon to go to his house. Then suddenly I found a guy, but I didn’t found him like he was passing by me, instead I saw him because he stepped on my foot, which was really painful! “Owwww!Hey that hurts!” I said to him really angrily with a frown on my face. “Oh! I’m sorry… I didn’t know that I stepped on your foot…” the guy said as he was walking towards me. “Are you blind?! Why don’t you use eyeglasses not only to have clean eyes but to also have good manners!” I said really angry. “Look I said sorry already what do you want?!” he asked with a tone that is getting madder and madder. “I want you to take away the pain that my precious foot is having, and also have manners when you’re talking to a girl!” I said as I looked at him really annoyed. “Your precious feet? Ha!  Look..You’re the one who’s having no manners!” the guy said letting his angry side showing. “I hate you!” I said shouting. “I hate you more!” he said as he continued to walk again. What a dumbo! He has no manners! Really rude! Can’t believe that instead of making friends I made an enemy, in my own village! Because I was so pissed out,  decided to go to my new home already. I went inside the house with a frown on my face.

 

End of POV

 

“So how did it go?” Shindong said as he smiled at Eunye. “Ask my foot how did it go!” she said as she went upstairs. “Yo! What’s up!” Taeyeon said while in the bed lying down and reading a magazine. “How did it go? How did  it go?!” she said as she looks at her. “Chilax…tell me what happened.” Taeyeon said dropping her magazine and focused on her sister. Eunye sat in her own bed and told her what happened. “I met this guy” she said starting to get irritated again just thinking of him “Oh good! You met a friend!” she said. “More like enemy!” she said shouting. “Why what happened?” she said calmly smiling. “He stepped on my foot, he’s so rude!” she said. “Did he say sorry?” she asked. “Yeah” she said looking at her sister. “See? Then what are you mad at? The guy said sorry already…I think you’re over reacting.” She said as she looked at Eunye really calm. “Are you into his side or my side? Honestly..” she said getting irritated at Taeyeon. “I’m just saying…” she said as she lay down again and got her magazine starting to read again. “Nice..instead of having friends you found an enemy first.” She said as she looks at the magazine. “Haha..” Eunye said sarcastically and went to the bathroom and change. 

 

 

Who’s the guy she just met…Any ideas? Well I hope your thinking what I’m thinking…>.< Eunye’s gonna start school really soon.