Chapter 25- A new start with Donghae

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As the date ended, Donghae escorted Eunye going to Eunye’s house until 300 meters away. “I’m fine here, Donghae, you can leave now, thank you that date, it was really…memorable” she said shyly blushing and looking at Donghae. “Are you sure? I mean you---“ “Yes, I’m sure. It’s fine now, it’s already evening, we have classes tomorrow, you should go home now.” She said with a caring voice. “Okay then, well I also had fun…” he also said shyly as they say goodbye to each other. Eunye didn’t move a single bit as she sees him walking but still looking a Eunye. As he walk backwards, he didn’t notice the rock that he was about to land on, then he got out of balance, which made him tripped but stood up anyways really quick. “Oh, careful” Eunye said as she looks at Donghae standing up. “Yeah~ I will” he replied and continued walking but now facing the other side, and not facing Eunye anymore. As she saw no signs of Donghae anymore. She went now to her house, when she looked at her sister’s window, it was already dark, and she knew that everyone in the house was sleeping. As she looked at the window she saw it opened, but as she walked closer and closer, she started to panic as she saw the blanket already in half. She tried to reach the other half of the blanket but it was too short and the window as to high to be possibly reached. She tried jumping up and down but nothing worked. She tried putting all the big rocks and stand on it, but another no work, she tried every thing but nothing worked. She saw smaller rocks and tried to trew at the window to call her sister’s attention, as she threw and threw, Taeyeon was sleeping so deeply that she can’t barely hear it, “Mmmmm… unnie, can I have a glass of water?” Taeyeon said as she sleeps and didn’t notice the flying rocks at her. “Yahhh~ Unnie!” Eunye said in a whispering shouting manner. But it didn’t work also, she tried doing everything but it didn’t work. She tried opening the door so many times, but it didn’t work, she went to the back door but it was also closed. She went tried to went to the garage to find something she can use for opening the door, but the garage was also closed. She tried everything but it didn’t work, until she got tired.

 

The next day.

 

Shindong woke up, and starting to stretch as he saw daylight already. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and do everything what he needs to do. As he exits the room. He immediately knocked on the door of Taeyeon and Eunye’s room “Kids, time to wake up my darlings” as he did that he went downstairs and get the newspaper outside. But on Taeyeon’s room, as she heard her dad knocking, she immediately wake up, as she stretch her body and standing up, she saw the blanket on the window, and thought of Eunye. “Bwo?!” she said as she looks at the bed of Eunye, no signs of Eunye there. As she ran for the window and looked outside, she looked at the torn blanket and touched it. “Oh no!” she said starting to panic and having her heart beat rate faster, but her heart beat started to become in level racing speed when she saw something she is not prepared to see. “Uh-oh!” she said and immediately ran downstairs. “Appa! Stop!”. As Shindong went downstairs and opened the door, he was prepared for seeing a current issue of a newspaper in front of his door, but instead he saw a Eunye lying down on the mat in front of his door, sleeping while her thumb. He was frozen and kept on looking at Eunye who’s lying down and sleeping on the matting in front of their house while her thumb like a cute baby. “Appa! Stop! Appa…” Taeyeon said running down as quickly as possible to her dad, but she was already too late as she saw her dad looking also at Eunye, frozen in shock. “Taeyeon” Shindong said frozen looking at Eunye without moving. “Yes daddy?” she said making a cute accent hoping that they won’t be in great trouble. “Why is Eunye sleeping in front of our house while her thumb?” he asked. “Well, you see…ummm…” she started starting off really nervous. “Ummm…as I was reading last night and was about to turn off the lights…she, she ummm….she woke up…yeah~ and ummm…she said it was too hot in the room so she decided to…sleep outside!”  she said thinking of a perfect explanation, but it turned out to be a failure awkward one, she’s only hoping that her dad will believe her ridiculous explanation. “It was hot in your room? That’s why she went outside to sleep?” he asked repeating her explanation as he finally turned his head around at a gulping Taeyeon. “Uhhh~ Yeah! That’s exactly what happened.” She said having a dried laugh, then she bended down her knees and starting to tap Eunye to wake up. “Yah! Yah! Eunye! Appa’s already here! Wake up! It’s already morning…Yah!” she said with an irritated and nervous voice. As she starts to open her eyes, and saw Taeyeon waking her and shaking her up while her dad was just looking at her, she immediately stood up and looked at her sister and her dad. “A-appa…” she started to talk. “It’s alright Eunye, I told dad that you went outside to sleep because it was too hot in our room…” Taeyeon said as she looks at Eunye telling her ‘just go with it’. “Eunye, is that what happened?” Shindong said asking him straightly. “Uhhh, yeah…exactly like that.” She said as she smiles with a dry laugh.

“Well then…” Shindong said as he let it go and looked at his watch. “It’s 6: 03 in the morning, I gotta make breakfast, you kids go take shower now.” He said as he walks away. As the two looked at their dad, walking away, they both sigh as a sign of relief then looked at each other. “What happened? Why are you sleeping here?!” she asked her shocked. “I found the blanket already torn, what was I supposed to do?! I tried every thing! As in, everything!” she said really freaking out. “Maybe it totally was torn out when you went to the ground as you and Donghae walks away and we didn’t notice it.” She said finding an explanation to what just happened with the blanket. “Possibly…” Eunye said as she agrees with the explanation. “Well, speaking of Donghae… what happened?!” she asked Eunye excitedly as she shakes her. “Nothing, nothing~ we just talked and…” “and?” she asked excitedly. “And danced a little…” she said showing off a little. “A little? Dance?! Ahhhhh!!” she asked while shrieking like a girl, well, she is a girl. “Hey, sush, sush…” she said being cool and flipping her hair. “You dance with him, wearing that?” she asked holding her laugh. “Okay, okay, I can say it wasn’t that romantic, but…I danced with the hottest guy in Mokpo…” she said making a point. “Okay, okay, let’s go upstairs and get dressed for school.” She said excitedly as she dragged Eunye upstairs. As the school bell rings, everyone in the whole school started running for their class. For Eunye, she started this day fine, really fine, then Biology came, don’t really know if the teacher was mad at her because he still remembers the thing that she did to him days ago, or he’s really that strict. But that time, Donghae didn’t attend the class because of his dance practice, but again, their life in Biology still continued even without him. “Eunye! Sit properly!” the teacher said even if she’s not doing anything bad. “Eunye!” the teacher keep saying her name in an angry tone. “But Mr. Hwang I didn’t do anything!” she keeps saying as she was always the target of Mr. Hwang.” “No! Buts!” he said really angry even if she didn’t do anything.

 

Mr. Hwang: Ms. Ahn, can you tell me which of these flowers on my table are contaminated? (He said calmly smiling)

Sohee: Ummmm… I guess it’s the third one?

Mr. Hwang: Oh! Great!(smiling) why do you think so?

Sohee: Ummm…because it’s the only one dead?

Mr. Hwang: Brilliant! (smiling widely, then his smile faded and turned to Eunye)

Mr. Hwang: Ms Lee!!!

Eunye: (Stands up) Deh?!

Mr. Hwang: What chemicals I put in here?!! Answer me correctly!

Eunye: Bwo?! How should I know? There are many types of chemi---

Mr. Hwang: Answer me!

Eunye: But I really don’t---

Mr. Hwang: Outside!

Eunye: BWO?!

Mr. Hwang: You heard me! Outside!

Eunye: But Mr. Hwa---

Mr. Hwang: Outside! (Pointing outside the door)

 

Poor Eunye didn’t have the guts to protect herself, so she did what the teacher told her to. She went outside with a frown, waiting for the bell to ring for lunch.

 

Streams Class A (Soohyeon and Eunhyuk’s class schedule)

 

As the teacher talks and talks, everyone was really paying attentively to the teacher, except for this student, instead of looking at the board and the teacher, he much more like to look at Soohyeon who is writing everything that the teacher writes on the board. His day dreams of her every time, everywhere, anywhere. “Mr. Hyukjae! Please pay attention! Or with you rather go outside!?” the teacher said looking at Eunhyuk with her four eyes ( That means she wears eyeglasses, sorry for the people who wears eyeglass, didn’t mean to offend you). “What?! NO! I won’t go outside!” he said with a high voice, didn’t want to go outside or else he won’t see Soohyeon. “Well, pay attention…” the teacher said finally calming down, as she starts again to lecture, a guy knock to the door, which made every girl in the room, became much more awaken, even Soohyeon, who was really mesmerized by what she saw. “Ahhh…please come in…” the teacher said.

 

Teacher: Class, this is our new classmate in Streams. This is Kim Hyunjoong. I hope you treat him kindly.

 

Girls keep gossiping at each other, talking about how cute he is.

 

Teacher: Class. Class. Listen, Mr. Kim is new here, he has some problems going around the school, can anyone volunteer to tour him around the school campu—

 

Soohyeon: I’ll show him around! (Reaching her hand as high as she can and smiles widely.)

 

As Eunyuk sees that, he immediately became jealous and shock.

 

Teacher: Okay, great. Mr. Kim, she’s Soohyeon, she’s one of our top students here in our school, she will tour you anytime, she’s one of our trustworthy students. Please feel free to ask her any questions about our school.

 

Soohyeon: Yeah! Feel free, even if it’s not about school, I‘ll answer it! (She said excitedly)

 

Eunhyuk: Now wait a minute I---

 

Hyunjoong: Actually that’s a great idea. Nice to meet you, Soohyeon (He said smiling at her)

 

Soohyeon: Your welcome. (Smiling back)

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Kim Hyunjoong? What a stupid name! An ugly face! I hate that name! I’m much more good looking than him. Why every girl in our class likes him. Hello! You have a Hyukjae in the class. Especially when I saw how Soohyeon reacted, is this possible?! My Soohyeon? Liking others?! Especially with someone uglier than me?! Aiisshhh. I tried to object but this Hyunjoong guy cutted me out, then he smiled back at her? Is that even legal??! If my dad was the president of this school I will kick him out right away! Or better yet, I will kick him out of the country if my dad was the president of the country! Then I heard my teacher speak again. “So pick your seat…” Oh great, yeah pick a seat, why don’t you sit with Ugly Sungba. She’s really pretty, for a nerd. But wait! What is he doing!!!!!!?????? He sat beside Soohyeon!!! My Soohyeon!!!???? She even smiled!? I really want to shout that time to him ‘Hey man! She’s taken!’ but, if I do that, I will be in big trouble and the teacher will let me leave the room, which I won’t let that happen. I will not let my Soohyeon to stay with someone ugly. Aiiishhhh! He’s really going to get something to me!

 

End of POV

 

Bell rings. Every student went outside, and as for Eunye, who was already outside, went to Soohyeon and Eunhyuk at the cafeteria.

 

Eunye: Hey guys.

Soohyeon: Hey! (smiles)

Eunye: Why is your smile that wide? (smiles)

Soohyeon: Oh nothing, I just met my future boyfriend?

Eunye: Really?! (Smiles and look at Eunhyuk)

Eunye: Congrats Hyukkie!

Eunhyuk: Yeah right…

Soohyeon: No! Not Him! (with an ‘ick’ face)

 

Then Hyunjoong went to their table with his tray of food.

 

HJ: (N/A: I’m just going to do “HJ’ instead of Hyunjoong, it’s so long) Hey, I’m back. (HE said as he sits beside Soohyeon)

 

Soohyeon: OH yeah~ by the way, HJ I would like you to meet Eunye, Eunye this is HJ.

Eunye: (Looks confused) Oh, Oh~ Okay…ummm, hi, My name is Eunye.

HJ: Nice to meet you.

Soohyeon: So, where should I take you for this day?

HJ: Well, I would sure like to go to the gym and library. I’m a sport and book lover person.

Soohyeon: Hey! Me too!

Eunhyuk: No you’re not, you don’t even like sports (Then Soohyeon kicked Eunhyuk’s foot from below)

Eunhyuk: Ow! Hey that hurts!

Soohyeon: Oh~ I forgot to tell you, I started liking it… (she said with a sarcastic voice)

HJ: Really? That’s cool! Since when?

Soohyeon: What when? (with a blank expression)

HJ: When did you start liking sports?

 

Soohyeon looked at Eunye, started to panic, but Eunye just looked at Soohyeon with a ‘Say something’ look.

 

Soohyeon: Ummm, yest-yest-yesterday! (She said with a dried laugh)

HJ: Ummm, cool.

Eunhyuk: So, HJ, am I right? HJ? That’s your name right?

HJ: Ummm Yeah it ---

Eunhyuk: Yeah I don’t care actually… well anyway, ummm…how old are you, do you have a girlfriend? What are your grades? And do you have---

Soohyeon: Stop it…don’t harass our new classmate.

HJ: Nah it’s fine, actually I’m 18, and I have no girlfriends and---

Soohyeon: Hey! I have no boyfriend!

HJ: Umm that’s cool…

Eunhyuk: Ummm..excuse me..(pointing at his face)

Soohyeon: Keep dreaming…

Eunhyuk: I know… (downs his head)

Soohyeon: Well go on…

HJ: And my grade/unit is 1.23…

Soohyeon: Hey! Me too~ My grade is 1.17!

HJ: Waahhhh.. that’s great! (looks at Eunhyuk) How about you man?

Eunhyuk: What? ME?

HJ: Yeah~ what’s your grade?

Eunhyuk: Ummm..ahhhh..

 

Eunhyuk started being nervous, can’t reveal he’s real grades because it would be too embarrassing.

Eunhyuk: It’s uhhhh…

Eunye: Um Eunhyuk! He’s a smart, handsome and talented guy, he’s a great dancer and rapper! Is that right Hyukkie?

Eunhyuk: Uhhh…YEAH! It is!

HJ: Really?! Hey! Me too!

Soohyeon: Wahhhh~ Jjinja? Sample! Sample! Sample!

 

Then HJ started to rap, he was so great that even Eunhyuk and Eunye’ face becomes an ‘O’.

 

Soohyeon: (Started clapping) Wahhh~ You were great! Your much more better than Eunhyuk. I really like it!

HJ: Yeah? I rapped it for you…

Soohyeon: Really? Thank you so much! I liked it!

 

Then Eunhyuk’s head turned to Eunye, and gave her a ‘thanks for trying’ look. Then Eunye just smiled.

 

Soohyeon: Well, let’s go now, let me show you the gym and the library.

HJ: Oh cool!

 

Then both of them went already without saying goodbye to Eunye and Eunhyuk. “Sorry” Eunye said with a sad look. “Hey, you tried everything you can…it’s alright.” He said smiling lightly to Eunye. “Well at least you’re---“ “Hey!” A guy from behind said and went to sit with Eunye, as Eunye look from her side, she saw a smiling guy at her, and made her also smile. “Wahhh~ Donghae! Why are you not in Bio a while ago?” she said. “I was in the dancing studio, me and my crew have a show this week.” He explained. “Oh, well, how about you Eunhyuk?” she said looking at him. “I decided not too, I need to help my mom at the house hold chores.” He said calmly. “Awww~ what a good kid!” she said as she smiles at him “You should see him wear a pink apron, she looks like a house mother!” Dongahe said as he and Eunye both laughs. “Haha…” Eunhyuk said sarcastically. “Ohhh by the way….i have something to show you..” Donghae said as he drags Eunye away at the table, not even saying goodbye to the lonely Eunhyuk. “Ummm…I’m alright in here!” Eunhyuk said being alone, and the people not caring to what he just said.

 

 

Kim Hyunjoong of SS501 is now here~ What will happen to Eunhyuk and Soohyeon?!

Please comment and subscribe.