Chapter 39- Eunye Chooses…Round 1 goes to…..?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“Ummmm…actually I like the drink of….” Eunye started really slowly, as Eunhyuk , Soohyeon and HJ was just waiting for an answer. “Kyuhyun.” Once Kyuhyun heard his name a smirk got into his face which made Donghae really disappointed. “Here you go.” Kyu said with a jumpy tone as Eunye reach for it. “Thanks, and Donghae…I never really like Apple Juice since birth…” she said. “Oh, oh I see~ Okay…well, Ummm..I understand I was just---“ “Oh you didn’t know that?!” Kyuhyun said interrupting, smiling and looking at Donghae pretending he’s not mad at him. “For months you’ve been friends with her you didn’t know? Well that’s disappointing for a friend…like you said, a special friend.” Kyuhyun said smiling but finally faded away when he went to the part of ‘special friend’ and his tone changed into a serious one. But Donghae stayed quiet as for the whole people who were just staring at them. “Donghae…” Eunye said softly. But Donghae changed mood from disappointed to PRETENDING to be happy. “Oh Eunye! I almost forgot!” Donghae said finally looking at everyone with a lively voice. “We’re going to have tutor this afternoon ok?” he said with a smile. But as Kyu heard it, his eyes became wide “Who’s tutoring who?” he said. “His tutoring me…” Eunye said softly and innocently. “Then why don’t you let me tutor you then? And Eunye?! You?! Need a tutor?! Why?!” he said really shocked, didn’t expect Eunye will be tutored by someone. “That’s none of your business if she needs a tutor or not…” Donghae said looking at Kyu. “Excuse me? Am I talking to you?” Kyu said getting closer and closer to Donghae. “Guys! Stop! He’s tutoring me because I asked him too.” Eunye said as he touches Kyu so he would not start a fight. “Why not me?” Kyu said looking at Eunye. But she didn’t know how to respond to what he just asked. “Well,before you came, in our biology class, Donghae is the one with the straight A’s.” Eunye said avoiding eye contact. “Fine, but if he’s teachings are wrong, just come to me alright?” Kyuhyun said. “Why are you that smart?” Donghae said laughing. But Kyu looked at him seriously and said “I’m a scholar at Kyunghee University, a straight A student, got a 97% on statistics and a 98%, the highest in calculus. A top notcher in the exam on year 2008, where 17,586 students took it, and only 8,028 people passed. I took the course of lawyer for 3 years but decided to change course and went to fine arts. And that’s how I met Eunye. Any Questions? (N/A: Half of this is true about Kyuhyun and half are not, kkk~)” Kyuhyun said. But Donghae didn’t respond to what Kyuhyun said and just walked away, as Kyuhyun see him speechless and walks away, a smirk was found on Kyu’s face. “Why did you have to say that?!” Eunye said looking straightly at Kyu. “What? He asked me, might as well tell him.” Kyu said making a point.

 

 

 

Wahhhh~ Guys! I’m having a terrible awesome time here! As I read your comments some like Eunye to end up with Kyu, some likes to end up with Hae, I really can’t decide right now who to end up with who, but in the end, we know that we can’t have them both for Eunye, but I hope you guys don’t get mad at me if I didn’t partnered your favorites up with Eunye, but I assure you, NO ONE WILL BE BROKEN HEARTED IN THE END! Haha~ Thank you so much for supporting~!