Chapter 10- How can I say goodbye?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye's POV

Monday. School day. Saying I’m leaving day. How can I say I’m leaving to him. To Sooyoung, to everyone I know. How? I went to the front of Kyunghee looking at it for a while before I say goodbye to my great life. Before my life is ruined. Before my life falls apart. I heard the bell rang people from outside started running to their respective room. While as for me, I went inside Kyunghee not minding the bell… I just walked and walked doesn’t matter if the teacher comes first before me. While I was walking I was just staring at the floor. Doesn’t really matter if I bump into someone or something. I finally noticed that I’m the only one in the hallways. Finally notice how slow am I when it comes to walking today. I went inside Mr. Park's room still looking at the floor and everyone looking at me knowing that there is something wrong. “For the first time your late Ms. Lee…” said Mr. Park worrying about me, but I didn’t care I was just leaning on my desk opening my book like I’m not hearing anything. A tap on my shoulders I felt and I looked who is it. I saw Kyu with a worried look and implanted on his lips the ‘Are you okay?’ but I just looked away and didn’t really respond to that, ‘cause I don’t really know how to respond to that.

 

End of POV

 

 Recess bell rang and students from all over the school where everywhere around. Eunye went outside the room but before she could she was stopped by Kyuhyun. “Hey..” Kyu said but she just walked away going outside the room. “What’s the matter with her?” Kyuhyun’s friend Sungmin asked. But neither Kyu don’t know how to respond to that. “Let’s just give her some space…” Sungmin said and went with Kyu in the opposite direction Eunye went. But Kyu is still looking at the place where Eunye was walking, he’s really worried why Eunye was acting all like that. Eunye was walking down the hall where her locker was in.. She opened it and a she suddenly heard a voice, a very familiar stalking voice. “Hi!” She looked everywhere around and saw a smiling Ryeowook behind her. “Ugghh..what now..Ryeowook?” she asked while closing her locker. “I told you…call me Wookie!” he said with a smile. “Wookie…what now?” she said while walking through the hallways again. “Well…I just like you to remember about the school newspaper and you’re going to be my---“ “Umm..I don’t think that’s going to happen anymore.” Eunye said and she stopped walking after that. Then the smile of Wookie faded. “Why? You don’t like it? You don’t like to be my subject?” Wookie said with a pout. “No it’s not that it’s just—“ “I know what you’re going to say! ‘It’s not you, it’s me’” Wookie said cutting her off and trying to act like he’s going to cry. But Eunye was just busy thinking of how she will going to say good bye to everyone she knows. Wookie was still talking and talking until someone saved Eunye from all of that. “Hey! Ryeowook, Wookie..whatever! Ummm…I need to talk to her just for a bit okay! Ba-bye!” Sooyoung said while pushing Eunye away from Wookie. “Okay! I’ll wait right here!” Ryeowook shouted to Sooyoung and Eunye while waving his hand as high as he can. “Thanks Soo~” Eunye said having a little smile. “No prob! Hey! What’s the matter with you?” Sooyoung asked. “What do you mean?” Eunye asked like she doesn’t know anything that was going on. “I saw Kyu a while ago..I asked him why is he not with you, then he told me, for the first time ever you were late from school, and you didn’t talk to him and you were all sad and everything…what’s going on?” said Sooyoung while looking at her. “We got to talk.” Eunye said loosing her fake smile on her face. “We’re already talking.” Sooyoung said with a little laugh. “No..*sigh* I mean a real talk, I’m serious.” Eunye said dragging Sooyoung at an empty table in the cafeteria. Then Eunye made a deep breath getting ready to tell Sooyoung everything.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 As I hear everything that Eunye is saying… the smile on my face disappeared slowly and tears slowly appeared down my cheek, and closing my mouth with my hands because of the shocking news Eunye is telling me right now. Is this true or just a prank Kyu and Eunye are planning on me? Suddenly I saw Eunye also tear up while telling me everything. I hugged her tightly like there was no tomorrow, I really don’t know how to respond to everything Eunye just told me.

 

End of POV

 “Have you told Kyuhyun?” Sooyoung asked while ending the hug and wipping her tears. “Sooyoung, you’re the only one who knows…and I don’t know how to tell Kyu about it, not like this.” Eunye said drying up her tears. “Well, you know there’s one point that you’re going to tell him that right?” Sooyoung said comforting Eunye. But Eunye just responded with a nod. Eunye saw Sooyoung looking at a different direction, Eunye followed the direction and saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin at the other side of the cafeteria, Sungmin is talking to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun is not listening and just looking at Eunye. “I’ll be right back.” Eunye said to Sooyoung and went outside the cafeteria while looking at Kyu. Kyuhyun saw Eunye and told Sungmin “You know what..I’ll just have fresh air okay..?” then Kyu left without any word. “Okay..then..wait! Finish first your pumpkin squash!” Sungmin said to the walking Kyu but he just said “It’s yours!” then a huge grin went to Sungmin’s face and took Kyuhyun’s  pumpkin squash.

 

 

Getting closer to say goodbye~ and going to Mokpo and meeting Donghae! Hahaha! >.< Hope you enjoy reading and also for the next chapters~!