Chapter 24- Fun with Hae

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye ends her class, she immediately went home, her dad didn’t take her home because she is going to still stay at the school for 2 more hours because of her P.E. thingy stuffs, well anyway, back to home… As she went home, a smile on her face was still stamped on her face, like it was been stamped with permanent ink. As she saw her dad in the living room a kiss and a hug was the first thing she did. “Hi! Daddy isn’t this a wonderful day to say I love you to each other…’ I love you’ daddy!” she said as she kiss her dad and hugged him tight. While Shindong was just staring at her weirdly, it’s the first time she did that ever since Donald Jackson kissed him behind the tree. His dad can’t do anything but to stare at Eunye who was been really weird today. As she smiles all the way to her room, she opened the door and saw her Taeyeon unnie watching TV. “Annyeong unnie~ isn’t this a bright day?!” she said with a wide smile on her face. But Taeyeon just stayed the same staring blankly at Eunye. “Ummmm…no, it’s already 6:12 in the evening. How could it be bright?” Taeyeon said with a weird facial expression. As Eunye didn’t care of what her sister just said, she laid down the bed with great happiness in her. “Okay, what’s got into you?” her sister said as she started laughing because Eunye is acting weird. “Nothing, nothing…what makes you say that?” she said pretending she doesn’t have any reason even if she was still smiling widely as she explained to her sister while lying down. “Oh nothing, I noticed you’ve been like that ever since we were in school, I saw you across the hallways and I said ‘hi’ to you but then you just kept walking like you never heard anything.” She said explaining to Eunye. “Oh, it’s just a great day for me!” she said as she hugs the pillow really tightly. But Taeyeon just smiled as her silly sister hugs her pillow tightly smiling.

 

2 hours later.

 

Eunye was listening to her iPod and writing. And Taeyeon reading her book again while lying down. Then, a rock was thrown through their window, which made Taeyeon’s attention be caught. Then another rock has been thrown, she looked at the person who was responsible for it and saw Donghae outside with rocks on his hands. As she saw him, she automatically took Eunye’s attention by throwing the rocks at her bed that Donghae thrown. As Eunye saw it, she took of her earphones and looked at Taeyeon. “You’re a…your “friend” is outside throwing rocks at our room.” Taeyeon said scratching her head. “What?” Eunye said as she stand up confused and look to see who is this “friend” her sister is talking about. As she saw Donghae, her heart beat starts beating faster and faster, her eyes became wider and became shaped ‘O’ as she covers with her hands. “Yah!” Donghae said as he whispers in a shouting manner (if you know what I mean). “Yah~! What are you doing here?! My dad’s going to kill you if he sees you here!”  Eunye said in a whispering shouting manner also. “I came here for our date remember?!” he said in a shouting whispering manner again. As Eunye heard the reason why is he in her house, she couldn’t keep her smile hidden, but when she looked at Taeyeon she looked at Eunye like something suspicious is happening to the two, but Eunye didn’t want to show it to Taeyeon how she feels that’s why she avoid looking at Taeyeon already and continued to speak to Donghae. “Why now?! Are you out of your mind?! It’s 8 in the evening?!” she said. “I couldn’t wait!” he said smiling at Eunye. As she saw him smile at her like that, it made her giggle like she was been tickled a hundred times. “Well, I can’t…I don’t know how to go outside the house with my dad in the living room watching, he’s going to see me…” she said explaining really worried that they might be caught. “Well go down your window” he said. “What?!” she said really shock to the plan of Donghae. “Tie your blanket and throw it down here, then climb down…” he said. “What no..I can’t” she said panicking. “It’s better than to jump…” he said making a point. “But my dad will notice I’m gone and---“ “Don’t worry, I cover up for you if dad goes here…” Taeyeon said smiling while cutting her off. Then Eunye smiled as she hugged her sister. And so, they finally tied the blanket and rolled it down the window, and then she hugged her sister thanking her for all the help. They where silent as a turtle walking, as she goes down carefully she saw her dad in the first floor window watching Doctor Champ as he laughs without a care in the world. Then Eunye didn’t notice that the blanket was already tearing off, then, when it was about to completely tear off, she shrieked a little as she hits the glass door softly but Shindong was so busy watching he didn’t even notice a single thing. “Eunye…” Taeyeon said as she holds the not torn part of the blanket immediately. Eunye looked up and had a dried smile and said “I’m alright” as Donghae already below Eunye in case she falls down.  But luckily she went down the window safe and sound. “Are you that heavy so that the blanket can be torn?” Donghae said teasing Eunye. “Cut it off will you…” she said being irritated. As Donghae hold her arm she froze and said “Uh-oh” “What uh-oh?” Donghae said. “My Pajamas…” Eunye said pointing at her pink fluffy pajama outfit with matching bunny slippers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Donghae saw it, he immediately holds his laughter but gave a loud sound of a laughter that he’s trying to hold it, which causes Eunye to frown. “I’m sorry…it kinda looks good on you actually…” he said still trying to hold his laugh while he moves his head up and down. “Yeah right! Who goes in a date with pajamas!?” she said being irritated. “Well there’s no turning back, you’re fine…” he said and hold Eunye’s hands. “Oh and wear this first” Donghae said as he took a blind fold out of his pocket as he was about to reach her head, she immediately move back “Wait! What are you doing?!” she said really shocked. “It’s a surprise…” he said as he put the blind fold to Eunye. “You swear you won’t do anything bad to me?” she asked with a nervous tone. “I won’t, don’t you trust me?” Donghae said.  “No…” she said sarcastically “Good” he replied sarcastically too as Donghae dragged her to a place. “Where are we?” she said getting impatient with Donghae being her only guide in the darkness. “Were here…” Donghae said with an excited tone. As he unfolds Eunye, she saw nothing at first because of the blurness she sees first because of the long time being blind folded. As her vision becomes clearer and clearer, she saw a lake, a beautiful lake, and as she looks at the lake, a sound of a violin was heard, she followed the sound and ended beside the lake, there was a table for two and candles all over the place and a violinist paying a romantic music. At first she couldn’t believe all of this, but she finally believed when she pinched herself, enough that she’s not dreaming. “Do you like it?” Donghae said from behind. As she turns around to Donghae, her eyes were already watery. “Donghae, this…” she said can’t continue to what she was going to say. “I know it is a little over for a first date but---“ “No! This is the most amazing first date I’ve ever been!” she said still looking at her surroundings really amazed.  “I’m glad you liked it…” he said smiling at her really thankful. Then as Eunye looked at Donghae, she immediately hugged Donghae which made him shock but replied to Eunye with a hug also. As they end the hug, “Shall we sit?” Donghae said to her pointing at the table with a food and juice on it. As they both sit Eunye can’t still believe what’s happening. “I bet all the girls that you’ve done this with have the same expression that I did a while ago..” she said looking at him.

 

Donghae: (laughs) Ummm…no actually…

Eunye: (big eyes) What?! They didn’t have the same expression as me?! Oh, I’m so sorry, if I’m over acting because it was just the---

Donghae: No, I mean… you’re actually the first girl whom I did this kind of stuff…

Eunye: Wh-What? I’m the first girl?

Donghae nods as he saw Eunye’s reaction.

 

Donghae: Were you shock?

Eunye: Am I shock? Yes I am, with you being that handsome and---

Eunye stopped as she realize Donghae’s smile

Eunye: I mean---

Donghae: Yeah I get ‘ya…

Donghae: With a handsome guy like me first time doing this to a girl…

Eunye: I wasn’t, that wasn’t what I meant… (looking down)

Donghae: Then what did you meant?

Eunye was silent cannot think of another explanation. Donghae just laughed and said “Yeah…that is definitely what you meant…” as Eunye hears it, “Well this pasta ain’t gonna eat itself…” she said with a dried laugh and ate a fork full of pasta wrapped in it.

 

As they talk and talk, Eunye got to know Donghae more, also as Donghae knowing her more also.

 

Eunye: So the way you interact with people…

Donghae: Yes?

Eunye: I mean, everyone likes you in school…how’d you do that?

Donghae: Ahhhh…hmmm… don’t know how to answer that actually, I mean my dad, he’s the one who’s been teaching me this attitude that I’m applying now.

Eunye: Must be hard for you.

Donghae: What makes you say that?

Eunye: I mean, whenever we go to have a break, sometimes you’re not with us because you’re helping our teacher with calculus, you’ve been dancing until your bones get cracked, and even you’re late for the next class because girls blocks your way because they just want to see you, I mean don’t you get tired of that? And many girls all around you,have you even fallen once for just one of them?

Donghae: When you love something, nothing stands in your way, and however how hard it is, and you want pursuit something, don’t stop believing, whenever someone’s been letting you down…do not ever let them affect you, not even someone important to you, not even your dad, mom, sister, cousins, friends, nor even me. When you work…work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like nobody’s watching.

Eunye: Thank you…

Donghae: For what?

Eunye: For letting me know you better, and proving to me that I’m wrong…

 

As he heard that, he immediately smiled and looked at Eunye, she immediately blushes like she was thrown in the tomato farm. The two was silent for about a second, then Donghae asked her something. “Shall we dance?” as soon as she heard dance her eyes widened and look at him right away while she’s still putting pasta in . “What?!” she asked being shocked while is till full. “I said shall we dance?” he asked once more. “Right now?” she asked. “No tomorrow…of course right now…” he said with a joke. “But…I’m wearing pajamas in the middle of the night beside the lake eating with you…” she said still having a mouth full of pasta. “Doesn’t matter, I like it whether you’re wearing pajamas or not…” he said smiling and looking at her. “But…” “Let’s go…” he said cutting her off as he stands and ask for her hand to dance, well not literally her hands, the whole part of her. Without any choice, she swallowed the pasta in and held hands with Donghae as she stands. They both dance in front of the lake, with her hands on his shoulder and his hands on her waist. They dance together really romantically as the sound of the violin accompany them that night.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

As I dance with the famous guy in Mokpo, it’s like I’m being shocked by 1 million volts of lightning, I could just past out! This is something I’m really dreaming of ever since 3rdgrade, but not as cool and romantic as I expected it will turn out, I mean, who goes out on a date with silky pajamas and a bunny slippers! And especially dancing! And as I dance in every step I can always hear the squeek sound my bunny slippers used to play every time I moved. As I look at him, I can see him smiling, don’t really know if it’s because of my bunny slipper’s sound, or really happy that he danced with me. Well anyways, I will really remember this night.

 

End of POV

 

Meanwhile.

 

On Eunye’s House. Shindong was going around the house as he looks at every room in the house checking if everything was locked; the windows, and everything that can be locked (N/A: Shindong always do this in the story, I just don’t say it anymore.). As he check every room, he finally went to Taeyeon and Eunye’s room. As he open the door he saw a reading Taeyeon on the bed, with an orange light by her side to accompany her while reading. “ummmm…lights out…” he said trying to get Taeyeon’s attention but also making sure that he doesn’t disturb her that much. “Oh..ok..” Taeyeon said as she smiles at her dad. Then he looked at the bed of Eunye, he saw “Eunye” covered by her blanket by head to toe. “Ummm….” He said starting to ask a question about Eunye’s sleeping position. “Shhhh…dad, she’s already sleeping…” Taeyeon said acting irritated. “Oh, okay…well, good night.” He said as he close the door of the two girl’s room. As he exited the room. Taeyeon immediately took the blanket off, revealing that she put the pillows on Eunye’s bed and just covering it with blanket.  She looked at the clock beside her bed. “Aiiisshhhh…Eunye….it’s already 11: 46 in the evening.” Taeyeon said getting irritated. ‘How will she get into the house when we’re already asleep.’ She thought to herself. But in the end, she just let the window open with the blanket hanging down, then she went to bed already. But when she went to bed, Shindong was still in the house going around. Then he went outside to check if everything is okay, check if the garage is closed or not, hose properly closed and everything such. Then he as he was about to go inside the house, he saw something by the window, he went closely and saw a blanket hanging down coming from Eunye and Taeyeon’s window. He immediately thought of what’s going on, then, he hold the blanket and pulled it with his force causing the blanket to tear apart. Then he took the blanket inside locked the door and turned off the lights.

 

 

Shindong took the blankets!!! Aissshhhh…how will Eunye go inside the house without being noticed??? Hmmmmm…. How was their first date? Sorry if you think it was a lame date, please subscribe & also comment for what you think about their first date. Thank you guys!