Chapter 44 - Hyunjoong VS. Hyukjae (Part 1)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

At the end of Donghae’s performance and proposal for the prom, the MC went to the stage again, “Wasn’t this a memorable moment for everyone especially those two?” the MC said as she jumps up and down being happy to what just happened, the crowd replied with a scream. “Ok! The next performer is someone new….” She said with everyone started to quiet down, “he’s going to sing ‘Love like this’ by SS501 so let us hear his incredible voice…”

 

“Hey Girl, ijen neoreul boyeojwo naege Geuman neoui mameul

Won't you, my girl (my girl)”

 

The first thing the guy sang, the crowd didn’t scream, instead they started to gossip, “His voice… it’s so cool” Yubin said to Eunye and Soohyeon as they both agreed. As they look back at the stage, Hyunjoong went to the stage with a shy cute entrance as he sing, everyone started to scream, they really liked what was happening at the stage. Then HJ, from being innocent, many people were shock as back-up dancers started to go to the stage, then HJ dance which made everyone scream more and more, especially girls. Eunye started to look at Soohyeon, looking for her reaction, but her reaction was just like everybody else, smiling, and just really liking him as he sings right now, ‘Why her reaction is just like this right now?’ she thought, ‘She has feelings for HJ right now right? She should be jumping for joy right now…’ she thought as she looks at a smiling Soohyeon. Everyone enjoyed HJ performance then the final words of the song came.

 

“One Love, neon naege neon naegero”

 

 

 

As he pause for the ending moment, everyone screamed and clap, everyone was mesmerized for a new comer bringing the crowd wild. As the back-up dancers went away, he said some few final words. “Ummm…” he started as he catch his breath and everyone turned to silent. “I would like to dedicate my performance to Soohyeon, Lee Soohyeon…” he said as he looks at Soohyeon eye to eye. As Eunye heard that, she turned to Soohyeon, and as for Soohyeon, her face was in shock with a big ‘O’ on her face. “I hope you liked it…” he said as he finally smiles with everyone cheering and with Soohyeon just frozen, being the one who he dedicate his truly awesome performance to. “Okay… that was really an amazing performance! Are you all wowed?!” the MC said with the crowd starting to scream again.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

What?! He’s just a new comer! But, to be honest, it was good, but not as good as me; if he’s good then I’m better! I will make my performance the best performance the crowd has ever seen! Especially Soohyeon, he can take all the awards but he can’t take away from me Soohyeon. As I heard the MC introduce the next performer, I got myself ready, then a pat on my shoulders was felt, “Are you ready?” Jungmo said as he looked at me while holding his guitar. I replied with a smile and a nod.

 

End of POV

  

“Okay…this time…we are going to change from dancing and singing to acoustic…” the MC said as the whole crowd claps. As the stage was empty again, it became dark, which made everyone think, finally, it lighten up a little because of the spotlight, as they look at who it is, they saw Eunhyuk with Jungmo starting to play the guitar.

 

 

“Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks”

 

As he started to sing, again, many girls gone wild, everyone was cheering for Eunhyuk. As Eunye looked at Soohyeon, a seven year old cute smile was seen at her face, Eunye smiled happily to see her friend adore Eunhyuk so much. Then a girl who is in front of Eunye and Soohyeon stood up. “Eunhyuk oppa~ Saranghae! Daebak! Hwaiting!” Hyoyeon said keep screaming really loud as she stood up and clap her hands. As Eunye see Soohyeon, she keeps grinning her teeth and having death glares with Hyoyeon, Eunye just kept quiet didn’t want to interrupt Soohyeon with her irritation of Hyoyeon, but either way, she was happy because jealousy was already seen at Soohyeon’s face, which means, she’s starting to really know her feeling when it comes to Eunhyuk. Then for a moment or two, “WOULD YOU STOP DOING THAT!” Soohyeon said as she stood up looking really irritated at Hyoyeon, guess she can’t take it anymore, while Eunye and Hyoyeon were startled and an ‘O’ was seen on their face. “I AM SICK OF YOU DOING THAT TO MY EUNHYUK!”  Soohyeon said looking eye to eye at Hyoyeon screaming at the top of her lungs, good thing many girls were screaming that time that’s why only the two of them heard what Soohyeon was saying, but Hyoyeon and Eunye were just silent can’t believe what Soohyeon is acting right now.

 

 

Soohyeon’s POV

 

“Eunhyuk oppa~ Saranghae! Daebak! Hwaiting!” Hyoyeon said keep screaming really loud as she stood up and clap her hands. Aiisshhhh! When is this girl going to stop!! I’m getting irritated! At first at our class, second was the dancing studio, can she give Eunhyuk some break? As I saw Eunhyuk really singing rather than dancing, I can really say that he did something new that he’s also good at, I bet he dedicates that song to Hyoyeon, Aiiiisshhhh! Hyoyeon! That girl, ever since she arrived, she didn’t do anything but to be with Eunhyuk. Come to think of it, I have a say in all of this, Eunhyuk liked me first, Eunhyuk loved me first, but then, why did he choose Hyoyeon as his partner?! It should be me! Wait…Is this really me, can’t believe I’m saying this…but I think…I’m starting to love him… Eunye, why do you have to tell me the ‘Sometimes the heart sees what’s invisible to the eye’ thing. It makes me think! But the feeling that I’m having now is actually good, the feeling of true love, as I look again at a performing Eunhyuk, I saw Hyoyeon screaming and screaming, doesn’t she have a life?! I was really irritated, I keep looking at her with death glares, patience Soohyeon, patience, I keep grinning my teeth because of irritation of her, I keep looking at her with death glares, but aiiissshhh! I can’t take it anymore!!!!!!  “WOULD YOU STOP DOING THAT! I AM SICK OF YOU DOING THAT TO MY EUNHYUK!” I said to her screaming at the top of my lungs, good thing no one heard me, just Eunye and Hyoyeon, as I saw Eunye startled and a scared Hyoyeon, I didn’t know what to do now, aiiishhh! Nice going Soohyeon, finally, didn’t know what to do, I just sat down again… really embarrassed.

 

End of POV

“S-s-s-Soohyeon..” was the only word that came out to Eunye’s mouth,  and as for Hyoyeon, “U-u-unnie…” she said looking at Soohyeon innocently. But finally, Soohyeon came to her senses, and looked at a startled Eunye, and a scared Hyoyeon, she turned quiet and finally sat down. As the song was finished…

 

“I’m yours…”

 

Everyone clapped, as for Hyoyeon who finally sat, she just clapped and clapped and avoid eye contact with Soohyeon, “Can I have you attention please for a moment thank you…” Eunhyuk said as the whole crowd got quiet, “I would like to dedicate this song to Soohyeon…” he said as the whole crowd started to look at Soohyeon and Soohyeon who was just shock to what Eunhyuk said. “ I never really sing in English that much, but… I did impossible things because of her…” he said as he looks at Soohyeon, then the whole crowd started to cheer, as for Soohyeon, she looked at everyone, and saw Hyoyeon looking at her with a big smile on her face while she is clapping, then she thought, ‘Why is she clapping and smiling at the same time to me?! She should be jealous right?! She likes Hyukjae!’.  As the whole crowd started to go wild, Hyukjae was satisfied by his own performance, then next performers came and came until the whole 3 hours was done. As they announced the winners. “Okay, are you ready for the winners?!” the MC said as she also herself was excited, as the crowd agrees she started to say the winners. “And the 2ndrunner up is….” She said with a suspense. “YESUNG! For ‘It has to be you’!” The MC said as the crowd cheers for Yesung. “The 1strunner up is….” She said. “KYUHYUN for ‘Listen to you’!” she said as the crowd gets wild and as he accepts the award he awkwardly smile and eyes were just looking at Eunye, and as for her, she started clapping and awkwardly smiling too, being happy for what Kyuhyun has receive. “And finally…our champion is…” she said with a suspense. “EUNHYUK for ‘I’m yours!” as the MC said his name, even Eunhyuk who won can’t believe it, he just joined the contest for Soohyeon but never expected to win, as he stood up and get the award Donghae keep smiling and laughing as he saw Eunhyuk’s shock expression, as he got up on the stage, he looked at the crowd as they claps for him and even got a standing ovation. He was so happy that even Soohyeon stood up. I guess that’s what happens if you’re in love! Kkk~ As they announced the winners for other categories, no one was actually objected, instead, claps and screams were heard from the gymnasium, finally, it’s time to say goodbye. “Okay, it’s time to say goodbye, I hope you had a wonderful time!” the MC said as she says goodbye. As the whole people from the audience stand up and head for the exit… “Unnie…wait!” Hyoyeon said as she catches up with Eunye and Soohyeon, “What now?” Soohyeon said as she got irritated. “Unnie… can I talk to you?” she said as she looks at Soohyeon calmly. As Soohyeon looked at Eunye, “I’ll just see you later…” Eunye said as she heads for the exit alone. As the two were left alone. “So, what do you want to talk about?” Soohyeon said as she crossed her arms. “Well…not in here…” Hyoyeon said as she took Soohyeon’s arms and went to somewhere private.

 

 

 


So, any objections from the winners? Sorry if I didn't let your bets win, well anywayz, hope you like the Music fest, and this chapter, if you have objections, questions or just comments, just write it at the comments section below, i'll be reading it, and answering it, well anywayz, comment and subscribe >.<