Chapter 89- Donghae!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk said as he saw his best friend finally awake! “Wah! Donghae!” Soohyeon said getting all happy as both Eunhyuk and Soohyeon jumped on the bed. “Ah!” Donghae said as he felt the two jumped in. “Oh sorry…” Eunhyuk said as he smiles. “We’ve been waiting for you to wake up! It’s like 4 days! Good thing you woke up…” Soohyeon said as she sat at the bed. But as Donghae smiles around happily because of what he’s hearing right now, he turned his focus on Eunye who just staring at him. The room felt the silence around but luckily she started to talk. “Donghae…” she said shyly. “How are you know?” she said with a half smile. “I’m…” he said as he tries to sit down, “good..” he said as he completely smiles. “She went here as soon as she heard the news…” Soohyeon said. “Really? Thanks..” he said as he looks at Eunye. Eunye bowed as she saw Donghae smiles at her. But as they starts to talk again, Donghae noticed Kyuhyun standing around just staring at him blankly. “Hey..” Donghae said starting a conversation with Kyuhyun. “Hi…” he said as he tries not to look at Donghae. But after that ‘wonderful’ conversation, Soohyeon tried to jumped in. “So…” she said. “Your mom will be here in an hour…” she said trying to think of a good way to start.

“Great..” he said as he smiles again. “Oh By the way! We need to call the doctor!” Eunhyuk said as he went outside the room. “Oh yeah, I’m gonna call the nurse for assistance!” Soohyeon said going after Eunhyuk. “I’ll go with you..” Eunye said as she follows Soohyeon “No! You stay!” she said as she left the room leaving the three with an awkward silent atmosphere. As the three, Eunye, Kyuhyun and Donghae were silent…

“So…” Donghae said starting to talk. “ How were you been guys at Seoul?” he asked. “Oh, it was perfect…” Kyuhyun said. “Really?” Donghae said as he looks at Kyu.

 

KH: Yeah it was, then suddenly we got a call that someone was having a drama and---

EY: Kyuhyun, stop it…

KH: He asked me what am I supposed to do?

EY: Can you just be a little---

DH: Guys, it’s okay… I don’t want any fight in here…

KH: What? You don’t want any fight?

EY: Kyuhyun please…

KH: Me and Eunye were doing well at Seoul, we were almost at the ending of the book, we're almost there at the ‘happily ever after’ ending, then it came down to one phone call, where you suicide yourself!

EY: Kyuhyun!

KH: Well it’s true!

DH: You’re right…

KH: I’m right?! Of course I’m right! You’re the only one ruining our lives!

EY: KYUHYUN!

 

As Eunye shouts, the two guys didn’t spoke, but you can still see the furious look of Kyu in his eyes as Donghae just lowers his head down not looking at anyone. As the three was silent, the doctor came in with Eunhyuk and the nurse came in with Soohyeon. As they went to check on Donghae “Hello Donghae are you feeling better?” the doctor said as he check Donghae, but he just replied with a nod. As the nurse went to check on the monitor and everyone going around the room, the two, Kyuhyun and Eunye just stood there blankly. “Hey, what happened?” Soohyeon said as she approach Eunye, but she didn’t speak and just looked at Kyu, but he didn’t do or say anything, instead, he just walked out of the room not saying goodbye to anyone. “I guess it didn’t go well…” Eunhyuk said jumping in the conversation.

 

 

 


oooohhhhh...~ fishy has finally waken up! What will happen now?!!!!! Some people are starting to feel changes here as i read your comments, when i'm starting the story your comments are "Kyuhyun is the one!" but now i can see your comments are "i hope eunye ends up with Donghae?" kkkk~ sometimes things really change, haha! but i'm still thinking whether she's going to end up with Donghae, i mean... 7 years? tsk tsk tsk...comment and subscribe!

 

Oh and by the way! Are you guys a fan of Siwon and Yoona? Or Seohyun and Kyuhyun? Well my friend's making a story! i hope you can subscribe and comment on her story! It's her first time in this fanfic world so i hope you can give her your love by supporting her! it's "The Princess and the pauper" by Shinbey, it's really a cool story! Her story is just starting but i know it's going to be interesting, anyway support her! thank you!heart