Chapter 31- KYUHYUN IS BACK! (Part 1)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye’s POV

 

“Eunye-ah!” a shout from behind took my attention, as I saw Kyuhyun standing in front of me, don’t know what kind of feeling I should give out, should I be happy or sad? Of course I should be happy, but, why am I not happy, but I’m not also sad, why is there every time you need a rush explanation you can’t say what’s it called! I don’t really know how to call this feeling, it’s like I’m happy and sad at the same time, but, Eunye, you should be happy! Kyuhyun is here now! But, why my heart is saying that I should get nervous. Why? Why? Aiiisshhhh! Stupid heart! But as I say his name, a wide smile was seen all over his face. He immediately hugged me, he hugged me tightly. But, I didn’t hug back. I want to put my arms on him but, I was frozen. Don’t really know why. Then he stopped hugging me and looked at me really happy. “I missed you.” He said to me as he looked at me passionately in the eyes, but, why can’t I give him the same passion I did before? As we both face the principal, principal Heo, Kyuhyun arms were on me, on my shoulders. “Kyuhyun is an exchange student here; he said you’re the only one he knows here, so I want you to tour him in our campus.” Mrs. Heo said. As I heard that I immediately looked at Kyu, but the look he gave me wasn’t the look I gave him back. I just gave a dried laugh, pretending I’m excited to tour him. Then he spoke again. “Ummmm, Mrs. Heo, this the first time I saw my girlfriend again…” he started of saying that. Once I heard the ‘girlfriend’ part, I wasn’t really…that much happy when I heard that. Aiissshhhh, why am I feeling like this? Eunye You should be happy! “Mrs. Heo, this the first time I saw my girlfriend again…so, can we be excused for this day?” he said really jumpy and excited, but as for me my eyes much more widened when I heard that. Excuse in class? there is no way Mrs. Heo would let us “Okay, for this day only okay?” Mrs. Heo said, well, I guess I spoke too soon. As we heard that Kyu immediately bowed then dragged me away outside the principal’s office, but with all the running and dragging Kyu and I did, I got tired and stopped, once he felt that I stopped he looked at me and let goes of my hand.

 

End of POV

 

Kyu: What’s wrong?

Eunye: Why are you here? (she said as she catches her breath)

Kyu: I came here for you silly.

Eunye: Why?

Kyu: What do you mean ‘why’? Because I love you of course.

 

Kyu smiled as he said that, but a blank expression were on Eunye’s face, when Kyu saw her like that, his smile faded away and looked at Eunye seriously, he went closer to her and his hand hold her waist and his other hand touches her neck.

 

Kyu: Hey…you okay?

Eunye: Yeah, ummm… just shocked that you’re here (she said with a dried laugh)

Kyu: Oh, well, don’t be, I’m here, and this the real thing…

Once he said that, he hugged Eunye again, really tight since they were never been together for so long.

 

 

“Eunye, I cam here because I keep my promise…” he said as he holds her two hands. “I promise you that no one and nothing can stand in our way, Saranghae~” he said as he finally ended with a hug. As they continued walking, they both went to the park, the two were walking together as they hold hands and the sky was now getting darker, as a sign of the sun is setting. Kyuhyun was talking and talking and keep telling jokes but Eunye wasn’t really focused on what Kyu is saying. “And so that’s how the guy fell~” he said as he laughs and smiles, but when he looked at Eunye, her face was just blank staring deeply at a distance. “Hey..” he said as he touches her shoulders. “What?..” she said finally coming onto her senses. “Is everything alright? I keep telling stories and jokes here but it looks like you’re not laughing or even listening, are you alright? ” he said with a caring voice facing her. “Yeah, I am, it’s just that…. I’ve been through a lot of things and….you know, seeing you again, it’s just….” she said can’t say the right word she was finding. “It’s okay, I understand…” he said as he smiles, but his smile faded away as he saw something he didn’t really like “Where’s your necklace?” he said looking at Eunye’s neck. “What?” she said starting to panic. “Your necklace…the necklace I gave you, you promised me that you will never take it off, it’s a symbol of our love remember?” Kyu said trying to let her remember her promise. “Oh yeah! That necklace…” she said finally remembered. “About that…” she said starting of.

 

Flashback.

 

You dance with him, wearing that?” she asked holding her laugh. “Okay, okay, I can say it wasn’t that romantic, but…I danced with the hottest guy in Mokpo…” she said making a point. “Okay, okay, let’s go upstairs and get dressed for school.” She said excitedly as she dragged Eunye upstairs. (N/A: This part was on Chapter 25- A new start with Donghae) As they both go upstairs, Taeyeon went to the bathroom, being the first one to get to the showers. Of course Eunye have to wait outside, but while she was waiting, she saw herself on the mirror, she looked at herself and saw the necklace Kyu gave. She touched it, and have deep thoughts, as she touches it, she did something she knew Kyu wouldn’t like. As she touches the necklace, she forcibly pulled it, and put it in the garbage can.

 

 

End of Flashbacks

 

“Ummm…you see…I uh, left it at MY HOUSE!” she said lying and smiling that what she said was true. “Oh, okay…” “Yeah, I mean I don’t want it to get lost or something, that’s why I left it at my home…” she said making the perfect alibi. “Oh, good!” he said being convinced and just smiled ad nodded. As Eunye looks around, she saw it’s getting darker. “Um, listen I got to go… it’s getting darker, besides, I have homework in biology, I have to do it…” she said as she started walking away from Kyu. “I love you…” Kyu said making Eunye stop from walking, then she turned around. “Do you love me?” Kyu said. She froze for a moment but she finally spoke up. “It’s getting late, you should go home now and---“ “Eunye do you love me?” he said cutting Eunye off. “Of course~”| she said calmly as she looks into Kyu’s eyes. “Good…” he said and started walking to Eunye. “It’s nice hearing you say that…” he said, then, he came closer and closer to Eunye as he was about to kiss her on the lips, she moved her head away making Kyu stop. “What’s the matter?” Kyu asked. “It’s just, I’m not feeling well, you should go home…” she said avoiding eye contact.

“Okay…I love you” Kyu said as the whole atmosphere change, Eunye just bowed as a sign she was leaving. Kyu just looked at Eunye with deep thoughts but finally let it go, thinking she was just tired and shock for what happen a while ago.

 

At Donghae’s House

 

A knock on the door was heard, as Donghae heard the door, he immediately closed his book, and reached for the door, as he open it. “Eu-Eunye?” he said startled.

 

Guys! Sorry if I updated just this day! I've been very busy yesterday, it was our christmas party so of course I need to attend it~ Well anyways, thanks for the comments! And of course my subscribers thank you~! And I will repay you for a double update chapter~!cheeky