Chapter 80- What happened to Donghae?

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

2 days have past. Everything seems normal. As holidays struck Korea, they’ve been having a long busy day with their family. Some was at the beach, some were at the parks, and some were even just at home, just like the Lee family.

 

As they were all outside the house…

 

“Yah! Sungmin! Stop it!” Sooyoung said as she chases him around the house. “Sungmin just give her bag back…” Kyuhyun said as they all watch the two run around like kids. “Are you going to confess now you took my pumpkin squash?” he said as he stops. “No! I didn’t take it!” she said catching her breathe. “Haneul! Stop him!” she said continuing. As she heard Sooyoung say that, she stopped smiling as she speak to Sungmin. “Baby, come on, stop it..” she said. “Fine.” Sungmin said coming towards Sooyoung who’s still catching her breathe. “You could’ve just give me this rather than letting me chase you!” she said getting irritated. As they all sit at the grass, “Kids! I’m done cooking the barbeque!” Shindong said as he took all the barbeques into one large tray and put it in the middle of the table where they set it up. As they all gather around, each and everyone took one barbeque, as they took their first bite “Wahhh…just like heaven Mr. S” Haneul said as she took her first bite. “Thank you Haneul, I’m glad you like it” Shindong said being flattered. “Yah! Save some for Appa!” Eunye said slapping all the hands whoever gets more barbeque. As they all laugh, no one really noticed that Eunye’s phone were vibrating. It vibrated and vibrated, but no one really noticed.

 

Finally, her phone stopped vibrating.

 

‘3 missed calls. Eunhyuk’

‘2 missed calls. Soohyeon’

 

As they all play and laugh around that day, everyone really had fun.

As they all play tag…

 

“Tag! You’re it!” Taeyeon said tagging Sungmin. “Tag! You’re it!” Sungmin said to Kyu.

As Kyu was the tagged one. He finally changed Eunye all round, as he finally caught Eunye, he holds her waist as he tickles her badly. “Okay! Okay! Stop! I’m it!” she said. As they all run around, Eunye noticed her phone ringing.

“Wait guys, I’m just gonna go check something out” Eunye said. “Okay..” Haneul said as they continue running.

 

As she went closer to her vibrating phone.

 

‘Soohyeon calling’

 

As soon as she saw it, she immediately answered it with joy.

“Yeobeseyo?!” Eunye said with a jumpy tone. “Eunye! I’ve been trying to call you!” she said on the other line like she’s in a panic mood. “Hey! How are you!? Why do you sound like you’re in trouble? How’s everyone?” “I called because of Donghae! Something happened to him!” she said with a worried voice. “What?! What happened to him?!” she said getting more curious and curious and even getting more worried as she hears the news. “Donghae! He’s.. He’s…”

 

 

 

 


So how was this?! Another cliff hanger! Hahaha! sorry for cutting you guys here, i just want you to be excited, worried, shock and any other emotions at the same time! so what do you think happened to Donghae?! I'm really excited to bring you guys the next chappie! anyways, comment and subscribe all you want.kkk~ >.< cheeky