Chapter 20- Girls are jealous of me?!

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As Eunye enters the school, people were starting gossiping and looking at her. Girls were giving her death glares but she stayed calm and let it pass. As she enters the streams room, a girl from behind threw a scratch paper at her head while the teacher wasn’t looking. She looked from behind and saw a girl having death glares with her. She picked up the crumpled paper and saw a note.

 

‘This break…you’re so dead’

 

As she read the letter she was so scared for her life, she was definitely in a big trouble. A worried look was spotted all over Eunye’s face which made the teacher notice. “Ms. Lee are you okay?” the teacher said. As she was about to answer, she saw the girl having death glares with her. “Ummm…nothing…” she said as she fake a smile. Then the teacher moved on. But Soohyeon keep looking at her who was also in Streams (N/A: just in case you don’t remember that Soohyeon and Eunye are classmates in this class) Soohyeon opened and said ‘Are you ok’ with only lip reading. Eunye nods as she faked it again. The bell rang as her life was also in jeopardy. Soohyeon went with her in the exit. “What wrong?” she asked. “Nothing…” she said with a blank face. Then a girl bumped her which made her out of balance a little. “Hey Would you watch where you’re going!” Soohyeon said really angry. “She should watch where her going!” the girl said still continuing to walk. “I am so sorry for that…” she said to Eunye. “It’s fine…it’s not your fault” she said as continue to stand up. “Don’t mind them…” Soohyeon said frowning as she got irritated because of the girl. As the three were in the cafeteria…

 

Soohyeon: Where Donghae?

Eunhyuk: He won’t be going here…

Soohyeon: What?! Why?

Eunhyuk: Because he’s to shy to face Eunye and everyone else…

Eunye: I’m starting to feel the pain of hatefulness. (Not eating her food, just looking at it)

Soohyeon: Why?

Eunye: Papers throwing at me, and even death threats! 

Eunhyuk: Ha! I’m not shock for that…

Soohyeon: Yeah me too~ I’m not shock, I’ve been there.

Eunye: Really? How?

Soohyeon: I became friends with Donghae and Eunhyuk while I was a new student here, I guess they were jealous that me and Donghae and Eunhyuk were kind off together so girls from the school tried to beat me up.

Eunye: Why girls here are so harsh?

Soohyeon: Well…

Eunhyuk: Well…

Eunye: I have to go~ I need to be 5 minutes early for my next subject because I’m going to present in my class so I have to prepare.

Soohyeon: Okay…bye…

Eunhyuk: Be careful…

Eunye: I will!

 

As she walked through the hallways, she can see no signs of people who are looking at her with death glares. As she walked she finally saw her locker, opened it and took the books she need. Then she continued walking, as she walk and walk, she find herself a little bit alone, she passes by 2 or 3 people only, but then, the moment she’s scared of happened. As she walks through the hallways girls threw many water balloons to her, and other girls have water guns, they keep Eunye wet as fast as they can so no one will see them, then a girl with a jar of flour and a jar of honey and a jar of feathers came into the seen, first they threw flour, then honey, then feathers which made her look like a chicken, she wanted to protect herself she just covered her face but she fell down but the girls kept continuing everything like they have done this before many times, actually they have done this many times. They kept throwing and throwing and pouring and pouring some even pulled her hair and pulled her uniform. But she can’t fight because of the many girls surrounding her. Then, the girls stopped and ran as fast as they could.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

“Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!Hahaahahhaahha!” that’s what I’ve heard from all those girls who pulled a prank on me, actually this is even more cruel than a prank. Can’t do anything but cover my face, I didn’t say anything because if I even say ‘stop’ they won’t stop and even do it more and more. I can’t take it anymore from pushing and pulling, that’s why I kneeled down. I didn’t know what to do, I just want them to stop, I can’t think of any plan so I just waited for them to get tired and stop from all of this. Then suddenly, I felt freedom. I saw them really shocked, don’t even know why…then they ran as fast as they could. Then I saw a guy hold me and helped me stand up again. As I look at the guy, it was Donghae. Wait a minute…DONGHAE! Aiiishhhh!! I bet this is all Donghae’s fault again! He made a plan to let those girls pull a prank on me, and then I will think that he will be my light and shining armor…but guess what, I won’t fall for any of your tricks! First impression is last! “Are you okay?” he said to me pretending to act worried, but I pushed him away and took all of my books, I walked away and hopefully he won’t follow me, because there are going to be bid trouble again, but…Aiiishhh! He keeps following me. “Eunye! Eunye!” he said chasing. But I got tired of him that’s why I just faced him once and for all. “What!?” I said to him really mad. “Look, I’m sorry for what happened to you last few days…I didn’t mean to---“ “That’s enough!!! I hate you saying all of those lies! Pretending you’re a good guy to everyone…SHUT UP ALREADY SHUT UP!” I  said really irritated while I was starting to cry, and there’s no people around so I say and did whatever I want. “ Eunye please listen…I’m” “The one who did all of this! Of course I know!” I said to him “What?! No…I” “Stop it! You’re never going to be a good guy to me because you’re the one who made my day a bad day evrytime I see you…I hate you!” I said to him as I run but he never followed me again.

 

End of POV

 

The next few hours was dismissal. Donghae went home still keep thinking of Eunye, and how to say sorry to her. As he opened the door, he saw no one , he searched for someone until he found someone in the kitchen. He found his mom and an old lady sitting together and talking. “Oh~ Donghae…you’re here…I would like you to meet someone” his mom said as she pulled him closer to the old lady. “This is your grandmother from your dad’s side…” she said happily. “Annyeonghaseyo…” he said as he bow and look at the lady. “My child, how are you?” the lady said sweetly. “I’m good thank you..” he said as he smiles. “Okay…I will just get my baked cookies…Donghae you keep her in company” his mom said as she exits. Then Donghae sat down beside his grandma.

 

Grandma: You’re so handsome my child…(smiles)

Donghae: Kamsahamnida…(smiles)

Grandma: Any girlfriend? I’m sure you have…

Donghae: No I don’t have…

Grandma: Really? But I’m sure you have lovers…Do you love someone?

Donghae: (smiles)

Grandma: Ahhh~ I know that smile…

Donghae: Well, I have this new schoolmate and…I really like her. But if I tell her, she would be mad at me.

Grandma: Really? How can she be mad at you? And what if she doesn’t get mad?

Donghae: Well she thinks of me as a bad guy and a rude person, and I don’t really know what will happen if a girl who thinks the guy is a bad person and suddenly confesses to her.

Grandma: Well just try your best to make her see you as a good guy. Then confess to her.

Donghae: Yeah…well I’m still saving.

Grandma: That’s good, save money first so that when the time comes you and her will have a good future together…(smiles)

Donghae: No I mean I’m still saving some strength to confess to her…

Grandma: ohhhhh…Ahhahaha!(laughs)…that works too…(smiles)

Donghae: (smiles)

 

“Who wants cookies?” his mom said interrupting the two’s conversation, as she put the cookies on the table, the two took one, her grandma was so happy and kept continuing talking to Donghae’s mom, while Donghae was just chewing silently as he thinks of how will he say sorry, and how will he confess to her.

 

In the school garden

 

Eunye was still in school talking to Soohyeon about what happened. They sat on a bench and talked about it.

 

Soohyeon: Donghae planned that? Did he say that he did it?

Eunye: No..but I think he did it, no one is madder to me than him

Soohyeon: Yes there is…the girls who wants to kill you remember?

Eunye: But—

Soohyeon: And you told me that the girls ran when they saw Donghae

Eunye: But maybe it was just acting..maybe he commanded those girls to do that to me…

Soohyeon: Eunye, he never talk to those girls…ever

Eunye was silent for a while. Then Eunhyuk appeared and sat with them.

Eunhyuk: What happened? Why are you so white? Your powder exploded in you face?

Eunye: No…the girls who wanted to kill me did this…

Eunhyuk: Really?

Soohyeon: And she thinks Donghae was behind this…

Eunhyuk: Really? Why didn’t he tell me?

Soohyeon: What do you mean?

Eunhyuk: I mean if he’s going to pull a prank on Eunye he’s going to tell me…well, except for the paint thing…he just told me he has another prank but he didn’t tell me that it was paint.

Soohyeon: See? He always tell Eunhyuk his pranks.

Eunye: Well, that doesn’t count.

Eunhyuk: I think Donghae didn’t do that to you… trust me I know Donghae, I know whether he’s going to pull a prank or not…plus, that time he was in the dancing studio, and I’ve never seen him talk to any of those girls…ever…

Soohyeon: See?

Eunhyuk: And he pinky promise to me that he will not do another prank on you just yesterday a few hours after dismissal.

Soohyeon: Hey, same here!

Eunye: Well---

Soohyeon: Admit it Eunye…were right…right?

Eunye: Maybe…

Soohyeon: We’ll take maybe as a yes…well, I better get going(stood up)…

Eunhyuk: I’ll take you home! (standing up)

Soohyeon: I’m fine, I can take care of myself…(left the garden)

Eunhyuk: Well, I better get going, you’re going to be okay right?

Eunye: Sure…(nods)

Eunhyuk: okay…bye (waves and smiles)

Eunye: Bye!

 

The Next day.

 

It was a sunny day in Mokpo University, as everyone is eating…Eunye saw Donghae at a corner eating his lunch. As Donghae was eating, he saw a hand putting a juice on his table. He looked at the person who put the drink and saw Eunye. “Can I sit with you?” she said. Donghae just nodded. Then she finally sat down beside him. Donghae stopped eating but didn’t look at Eunye, same with Eunye who didn’t look ate Donghae, they were silent for a moment with an awkward atmosphere. Then they both started to speak in unison “I was…” then they stopped again. “You go first..” Donghae said. “Okay…I’m sorry for how I acted yesterday and the other day…I wasn’t” “I didn’t plan it…” Donghae said cutting Eunye off. “I didn’t plan what happened to you yesterday, if that’s what you’re thinking.” He said softly. “No I wasn’t” she said. “That’s good…” he said as he nods and smiled at Eunye. “Well, the juice is yours..” she said avoiding eye contact and didn’t what to say next. “Thank you…” he said as he nods again didn’t know what to do next. “ummm..bye..” she said as she stands up. ‘Bye..’ Donghae said but he did not look at her. Then he thought ‘Why didn’t I say anything useful…?!’ Then, Eunye thought as she leaves ‘Aiisshhhh! Babo! Babo! What kind of conversation is that!?’.

 

How will Donghae confess to her? I’m already thinking how…and what are some sweet and memorable lines… but in the mean time…hope you will enjoy reading my fanfic… <3 love you guys!