Chapter 33- Another day, with Kyu.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

Eunye’s POV

 

Aisshhh! I was so guilty when I didn’t treat Kyuhyun that well a while ago! Why did I do that?! I should be happy! Right?! I mean, Kyu’s my first love, and true love…why didn’t I show Kyu that I’m happy a while ago?! Is it because of…No! It’s not because of him, Eunye stop thinking about it! Kyuhyun’s the one I love! I really felt guilty when I didn’t treat him that well a while ago especially when I threw the necklace,just because I went with the most handsome guy in Mokpo doesn’t mean I should forget Kyu already!!!!Aiiishhhh, Eunye Babo! That was a wrong move to do! But it’s okay…because tomorrow, I will have a good time with him, and I will take back the bad things I did to him this day, and repay him with a good romantic day tomorrow!

 

End of POV

 

As Saturday went, Kyuhyun and Eunye, did nothing but fun and romance, all day she toured Kyu everywhere not letting their hands go of each other.

 

 

 

Whether they were in a park, museum, mall or other places… they were always together.

“Sit there, I want to buy something…” Eunye said as she made Kyu sat in a place at the park. As she went back, she brought a box. “What’s that?” Kyu said. “Egg tarts…I really like this one, try it..” she said giving an egg tart to Kyuhyun, Kyu opened his open his mouth and an ‘O’ was seen on his face. “Mm! It’s really good!” He said really liking it. “I know you might…” Eunye said. “How about this….” Eunye said, then she kissed Kyuhyun right on the lips. “But that’s much more better…” Kyuhyun said in a satisfied tone.

“I’m happy that we’re together again…’ Kyu said looking at her eyes. “I knew that I will never regret my decision on transferring” he said. “I’m happy that you’re here…” she said softly as she hug him tightly.

Kyu hug her in the middle of the park and kissed her head while she was hugging him,

   

 didn’t care if people were seeing them.

 

EY: So how was Sooyoung?

KH: Sooyoung? Ahhhhh~

KH: Sooyoung sshi~ she’s been well…did you know that she joined the student council and became the student body president?

EY: BWO?! JINJJA?

KH: Deh… it was really a great moving on thing for Sooyoung ever since you left.

EY: Well that’s great~

KH: And Wookie and RinA, they’ve been together like almost 24/7! Did you know they got in detention because they cut class just to see each other?

EY: Really? That must be true love…

KH: Deh…it is…but not as true as us…

EY: True that…

 

Then, they noticed that the crowd was getting bigger, so they decided to walk again to find a better place together just alone. When Kyu found the perfect place...

 Kyu stopped and gestured Eunye to sit at the bench. As Eunye sits following Kyu who also sat beside her, she put her head resting above Kyu’s shoulders. The area they went on was really quiet, there were no people but the humming of the birds and the breezy sound of the wind makes it still a lively place.

 

 

 

As they talked and talked and bonded with each other all day long, they even went to a star craft convention and played, of course, Kyuhyun always won, but it doesn’t matter at least they had fun.

 

So how was this~? Was it bad? Or good? If it is bad, sorry to disappoint T.T , if yes, I’m feeling happy!!!! >.< 

 

p.s. sKyu328 your welcome >.< , I told you guys I read your comments! KKK~ Love you guys!