Chapter 92- New Day

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Friday.

 

Early in the morning, Eunye went to the hospital. As she went inside the room, she saw Eunhyuk, Soohyeon, Donghae, Mrs. Lee, and the rest of Donghae’s family laughing as they fix Donghae’s stuff. “Well well well look who’s here…” a fat guy with a cute round face said as he went closer to Eunye. “Hello!” he said as he squeeze Eunye with a hug. “I’m Donghae’s uncle by the way!” he said really jolly with a smile. “Annyeonghaseyo…” she said as she was being squeezed. “I’m Uncle Bang by the way..” he said as he ended the hug. “But people call me Su…” he said cheerfully. “Su?” “Su! Uncle Su call me by it!” he said proudly. “So are you going to be one of my family member by the end of the school days huh?” he said with a smile, but Eunye didn’t react and just give a dried laugh. “Okay uncle Su, let’s not get a bit too pushy…” Soohyeon with a smile. “I’m sorry I’m just so happy to see you in person! Do you know Donghae’s talking about you all the time.. isn’t that true Donghae?” he said as he smiles, as Eunye looked at Donghae, he just lowered his head down getting all embarrassed. “So are you going with us?” “Huh?” she said. “You know, Donghae’s going to check out of this hotel room that he check in…you're going to come with us right?” “Yeah, sure of course… I mean that’s why I’m here..” she said with a dried laugh. “Oh that’s great dear! Maybe you can go to our house to have a little family gathering, Soohyeon and Eunhyuk will be there… you know, get a little talk, to know each other, eat food.” Mrs. Lee said happily.“Yes! Food! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!” Uncle Su said as he cheers for the ‘food’ part. “Come on, be there at our home..please..” he said as he made puppy eyes, but with his face like that, kids will be terrified. “Uncle Su” “Yeah?” “It’s not working..” Eunhyuk said awkwardly. “Who cares! Eunye’s going to say yes right?!” he said with joy. “Ummm..” “Come on Eunye, just say yes… besides your house is just blocks away from Donghae’s house..” Soohyeon said. “Well…” Eunye said having second thoughts, but as she looks at Mrs. Lee she just gave a ‘please for my son’ look. “Okay..” she said with a soft voice. “Yes! I know you would say yes! Ha-ha!” Uncle Su said proudly.

 

 

Donghae’s House

 

 

“2 more days after that addict Eunye drug will come here again…” Soohyeon said with an angry expression on her face. “Don’t say that…” Eunye said. “Eunye! He’s now in ‘Eunye overdose mode! Why can’t you see that?” “I can..” “You’re lucky enough you went in here without a fight with that guy..” “Talk about that, he slap me right at the---“ but before she finish what she was about to say, she immediately changed topic. “So anyways I was thinking” “Whoah whoah whoah..what?!” Soohyeon said. “Nothing nothing I was just…” “Don’t tell me he slap you?” “Well..—“ “On the cheeks?” Soohyeon said with her eyes all wide. “I’m sure he didn’t mean it..” “No no… he meant it, trust me, he did…” she said. “And you’re sure why?” “I have no idea..but I’m sure..” she said. “He was just shocked…” “Will you stop being blind! He totally meant it! He doesn’t love you, he’s just going to hurt you..” “No! He’s not! He was just shock that’s it!” “Will you stop protecting him! He’s not good enough for you!” she said getting furious.

 

 

 


eunye really loves Kyu!!!! it's irritating for many but still,...Waaaaahhhhhhhh.... and people in my poll said that the greates tandem is Kyueun.... waahhhh~ so what do you think? Eunye should not give up on Kyu right? comment and subscribe>.<