Chapter 84- Slashed Wrist.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

As she went inside, no one was around, except for Donghae who’s lying on the hospital bed, unconscious. As she went closer and closer, she saw the monitor and looked at his heartbeat. She saw Donghae’s wrist wrapped with bandaged.

 

 

 

 Then someone came into the room, as soon as she saw it, it was the doctor. “Nurse can you get the—“ but before the doctor could finish, he realize that Eunye was inside. “Oh! We have a visitor..” he said. “Annyeong, my name is Choi Byeong Hwa… and you are?” he asked.

 

EY: Lee Eunye

BH: Oh, nice to meet you…

EY: Donghae..is he going to be alright?

BH: Mr. Lee is alright now…

EY: Oh..good..

BH: He was lucky enough to be seen like that not too long after he did it.

EY: And did you know what was the cause of all of this?

BH: I’m not really sure Ms. Eunye, I mean it could be financial or personal problem…no one can really tell.

EY: Oh, but is he going to be like this in a very long time?

BH: I can’t say… he’s been in a coma for 3 days now…

EY: But do you think he’s going to wake up soon?

 

As soon as he heard her say that, he took his eyeglasses of and put it in his pocket and got a real one on one talk.

 

BH: Ms. Eunye… there are some cases of coma that they wake up after 1 week, some are waking up after a month, some after years, and some don’t actually wake up anymore…

EY: But in Donghae’s case?

BH: Let’s just hope for the best that after this conversation he wakes up…

EY: So I guess you can’t really answer accurately my question?

BH: I’m afraid that’s what I’m saying…

 

“I brought coffee!” Soohyeon shouted as she holds the coffee as she enters. “Oh, Doctor Choi, you’re here” “I’m going to check Donghae again in 5 hours… I’ll see you later then..” he said as he went away. “Okay…” Soohyeon said as she gives a coffee to Eunye. “Thanks.” She said. “So, you’ve seen him, how do you feel?” she asked as both of them sits down. “I can’t believe it… why would he do such a thing?” she asked.

But Soohyeon just raised her eyebrows.

 

SH: You’re really asking me that question?

EY: Yes? Why?

SH: Eunye, do I need to spell it out for you?

EY: Yes?

SH: You’re the reason why he’s in here now!

EY: What?! What did I do?!

SH: Try asking yourself! He followed you at Seoul!

EY: What?! I didn’t know that!

SH: He did! He went to Seoul the same time your sister did! They’re on the same bus that time!

EY: What?!Unnie didn't tell me! And I didn’t see hi----

 

But before she could finish she remembers something…