Chapter 56- Finding Eunye (Part 1)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Donghae’s POV

As I look for Eunye, I started running and running, I was out of breath, I went back inside the school, talking to all students whether they know Eunye or not. “Hey have you seen Eunye? Have you seen Eunye?” was all the things I’ve been saying to all the students I see. When I saw Eunye nowhere, I got no luck at the school, I went outside the school, and took my car, I drove to every park in the city, I drove slowly, maybe on of those streets was Eunye, just wandering around, sitting, walking or maybe even talking to someone. The first thing I thought was maybe she was lost, but no, she’s not, I know she’s not, she’s a bright intelligent girl, she just can be lost somewhere that already has grew into her. Eunye where can you be? I started looking everywhere, literally everywhere. Dangbin Park, Mokpo Central Park, Shin Yeo Building, BangSeo Mall, Shiang Pa mall, Bangmin Monument, Hwanheo Park.

                                                                                                            

 

                    

 

 

I’ve been everywhere in Mokpo, where else she could be? Ahhh.. Shingwa bridge! That’s it! As I drive there, I went down the car, and started running and running finding every person I know “Yah! Minho! Have you seen Eunye anywhere?” I said to him as I catch my breath from all the running I made. “No, not really..” Minho said innocently as he looks at me. After I heard him say that, I ran and ran still searching for her, as I go forward, most of the people go at the opposite side of the direction I’m going, that’s why I keep bumping on them. “Hey! Watch it!” people keep shouting at me, whether it’s a guy or a girl, but I didn’t care I kept on searching. I took out my phone and dialed Eunye’s number, I started hearing the ringing of my phone. Please Eunye, answer me, answer me please. ‘I’m sorry, the number you have reach is busy right now. Please leave a message at the sound of the beep. *beep*’  “Eunye, it’s Donghae, where are you? I’m worried sick, call me as soon as you receive this message.” Then I hang up the phone. Eunye where could you be? I’ll try at Debang shrine, maybe I’ll have some luck, as I soon got there, I went down my car and searched again for her, but I had no luck, where else? Wait…that’s it Mokpo tower! Maybe I can find her if I go to Mokpo tower.

  

As I went there and go up the tower, I knew that I would see everything. As I looked at the view, it was a beautiful sky, but I can definitely feel that the darkness is soon to come up, I better find her before darkness catches up. As I look at everything around the whole Mokpo, I’ve seen people I never seen before, some are just sitting, some are just talking, some are even playing, and who knew that somewhere in there was a girl, all alone, don’t know what to do, how can I find her with all these people? But I got to find her, I should have sharp eyes by this time, who knows, maybe she’s starve to death, or even freezing out in the cold, I just gotta find her. As I look at the ground, I definitely feel that I’m really high like hundred meters away. Then suddenly, I saw Eunhyuk and Soohyeon together running, but their not running because they’re playing, I can see they’re running because they are also finding Eunye. I shouted their names “Eunhyuk! Soohyeon!” I keep repeating those words, but I was so high and far away they can’t barely see me, what more on hearing me. I stop in trying to call them and started searching again. But I still had no luck, I went down the tower, and I saw the sky slowly turning orange, a sign of sunset. God, please help me right now. With no luck again, I decided to try to go back at the school again. As I drove to the school, I can see it was finally empty, even one student, I didn’t see any, all I saw was a security at the exit and the entrance of the gate, even school bus isn’t there anymore. They are all gone, but what’s this? There was a car in the parking lot, the only vehicle I saw.

 

 

 But it wasn’t a school bus, it was a private car. Who else could be here? As I enter the school, I ran at the gymanasium… but it was empty, I only can hear the running I made and the breathing I’m doing, I went to the cafeteria, there was still no luck, I went at the garden, no luck either. I ran and ran on every campus of the school but she was no where to be found. Finally I went to the quadrangle but there was still no luck, I went in the middle of the quad and started to turn around, looking at the sides of the school, where is she? I kept quiet for a moment as I catch my breath. Really can’t take this anymore…

“Still finding Eunye?” I heard a voice talk, as I followed the voice, it lead me looking at Kyuhyun, coming closer to me, with a blank face. “What’s it looks like I’m doing?” I said to him calmly. “You’re not gonna find her” he said to me as he stops walking, now, we were standing at each other face to face, eye to eye. After I heard him say that, I just smirked at him, didn’t care what he said. “What makes you say that lie?” I said to him. “Because my love for Eunye is stronger than yours.” He said to me looking at me blankly. “You can say whatever you want but I’m going to find her..” I said to him as I walk out, can’t really waste time now. “I’m going to find her first..” he said to me which made me stop again.  

 


I'm gonna cut you here~ Donghae and Kyuhyun got a little conversation, the next chapter of course is the continuation of that conversation, but some comments say don't hurt kyuhyun and some say don't hurt Donghae, so when it comes to Eunye someone will get hurt, but fight scene? i'm still thinking if I will add...kkk~ anywayz, comment and subscribe!