Chapter 81- I need to see him.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“Donghae! He’s..He’s in the hospital!” she said. “What?!” Eunye said getting all shocked.

 

EY: What do you mean..what do you mean in the hospital?! What happened?!

SH:  He was just found at his room having a slashed pulse!

EY: What?! Why would he do that?!

SH: Eunye! Just go in here! Go and see him! He needs you more in here! I know he’ll feel better. Please! And then I’ll tell you everything! He’s in a coma for 2 days now. Me and Eunhyuk have been trying to call you!

 

As soon as she heard everything, she started to have teary eyes. As Kyuhyun run and run, he finally notices Eunye at the other side all alone having a very serious conversation with someone. As he went towards her, she finally hangs up the phone and turned around to see Kyu. “Oh! Kyu! You scared me!” she said as she wipes her tears away. “What happened?” he said calmly. “What? Nothing, I was just…” she said not planning to continue. “Okay, well…let’s go, it’s time for dinner..” he said as he holds her hands. “Hey, what happened?” Sooyoung said as all of the others sat on the table looking at the two. “Nothing, she just like to have the first burger…” Kyu said lying. “Oh, okay then, well you can have mine..” Taeyeon said giving her, her burger. “Kamsahamnida unnie” she said with all of her eyes soaked in tears. As they all started to eat, “Hey..” Taeyeon said whispering to her sister. “What happened? Why are you crying?” she said. But she didn’t say anything and just continue to eat.

 

As the fun ended, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun and the rest finally went to their houses leaving the 3 all inside their home. As Taeyeon walks upstairs and opens their room, she saw Eunye packing her stuff inside her suitcase. “Hey, where are you going?” she asked. “I’m going to Mokpo…” she said as she took her hanged clothes and put it inside her suitcase. “What? When did you decide this? This week? Last week? Yesterday? The time when I opened this door?” she said coming closer to her sister. “Not too long ago.” She said continue to pack not looking at her unnie. “Why?” “Donghae’s in coma.” She said going straight to the point. As Taeyeon heard the news coming from her sister’s lips… she immediately became shock and covered with her two hands. “Are..are you sure?” she said being all shocked. “Yes.” She replied back. “But I just saw hi---“ but before she could finish everything she was about to say, she stopped and just looked at Eunye. “You just saw what?” she said finally stopping at packing and just looked at her unnie. “Umm..nothing..so did you already tell daddy?” she said sitting at the bed. “Not yet, but I’m sure he will let me..” “Okay..” Taeyeon said.

 

“Hey dad..” Eunye said downstairs all alone with her appa. “Yes dear?” he said. “I need to tell you something..” “And what is it?” “It’s about Donghae..” as soon as she said that, her dad stopped writing at the table and finally looked at Eunye. “And what about him?” “He’s in a coma… I need to see him..” “Oh, okay…so ummm…” “I need to go there..” “Oh, okay..that’s fine, but just wait until your sister goes there too so both of you could--“ “Dad! I can’t wait that long I need to see him now!” she said cutting her dad off. “Oh, okay.. so when are you planning to go then?” “I’m planning the day after tomorrow, I’m just gonna go get a ticket to the bus then I’ll go..” she said. “Okay, okay…but right now..just sleep okay? It’s already midnight…” he said as he continues to write. “Okay dad, thank you..goodnight” “Goodnight too..” he replied as she walks upstairs and sleep.