Chapter 67- Last Days in Mokpo

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“2 years you’ve been here and you’re just going to leave!!??” Soohyeon said as she looks at Eunye. Eunhyuk bangs on the table “Yeah! You didn’t even get to go to other places that are beautiful here in Mokpo!” he said with Pasta on his mouth. “I’m sorry guys, but…that’s my final decision…” she said. Soohyeon went beside Eunye and started to lower down her voice so no one can hear. “You know ever since that Kyuhyun guy went here he didn’t do anything but to be with you 24/7…” she said. Eunye drinks her soda as she looks at Soohyeon “Because he loves me, and I love him…that’s why we’ll be together again..” she said, but Soohyeon just made a disappointment look on her face. “Well what about him?” she said. “Who’s him?” “Don’t pretend you don’t know! Donghae of course!” Soohyeon said getting irritated. “What about him..” she said as she eats normally. “Don’t you eat like that if we’re having a conversation!” Soohyeon said taking the fork away from Eunye. “What? You took me to this restaurant and now you won’t let me eat…” Eunye said as she took back the fork. “Hey there!” a person said form behind. As Soohyeon, Eunye and Eunhyuk looked who is it, Soohyeon and Eunhyuk’s face didn’t lighten up. “Oh, Kyuhyun, You’re here…” Soohyeon said pretending to be happy, then she whispered to Eunye’s ear “Why is he here?!” she said irritated. “I told him..” she answered. “Please sweetie sit down” Eunye said as she pull a chair close to her. “Yeah…sweetie…” Eunhyuk said sarcastically as he eat his apple. “Thank you, Eunhyuk for repeating my words…” she said sarcastically at Eunhyuk while pretending to smile “No problem…” Eunhyuk said as he smiles. “So Kyuhyun..” Soohyeon said looking at Kyuhyun. “Yeah?” he said. “So tell me… why are you taking Eunye away from us?” “Soohyeon please stop..” Eunye said. “What are you talki---“ “Oh come on! Don’t act you don’t know, trying to act drunk and everything just to make her guilty and—“ “Soohyeon stop” Eunye said to an angry Soohyeon. “Look I didn’t ask her to---“ “Oh come on! You think we’re going to believe that!” “I didn’t ask her to—“ “You know you’re a great actor! She’s been here she was happy and then---” “She decided for herself she---“ “Then you came along then—“ “It’s not my fault she loves me more than him---“ “We didn’t tell you to be here in the first place she was—“ “GUYS! STOP IT ALREADY!” Eunye said trying to break up Soohyeon and Kyuhyun’s bickering. “I decided to go back to Seoul because I want to and that’s it!” she said not looking at anyone. But the three just kept quiet as Soohyeon just look at Kyu with glares.

 

 

“If you decide to not leave I would throw a party Eunye..” Soohyeon said as all of them exits the restaurant. “Thanks, but I don’t need one…” she said with a giggle. “But you and you’re family can manage a business here, why go back to Seoul?” “My dad’s business went well here but for him it’s not like home…” Eunye said as they all stop walking. “Well will make it feel like home…” “The point is she’s moving again and there’s now way you can make that change…” Kyuhyun said as he put his arms on Eunye’s shoulders. “I’m not talking to you…” Soohyeon said getting irritated at Kyu. “You’re lucky you’re a girl..” he said with a blank face. “So what if I’m a girl…” she said as she goes closer to Kyu, but Eunhyuk hold her hands making her stop. “I’ll just meet you tomorrow at school Eun…” Soohyeon said with a blank face as Eunhyuk and she walks away. “Sorry if I ruined your hang out time…” Kyuhyun said. But Eunye just looked at him and smiled. “It’s okay, it’s not your fault…”she said. “Are you worried in moving?” he said. “Me? Ummm..no” she said with a dry laugh. Although Kyuhyun can feel something’s not right, he didn’t talk about it anymore and just escorted her all the way home.

 


She's having second thoughts..do you think it's even possible she's going to Seoul again? Or this story will end without Eunye reaching Seoul again? Comment and subscribe!