Chapter 52- Somewhere in that prom.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

Eunye’s POV

He hold my hand, as we went somewhere, then, we went outside the dome, as we were outside, I can definitely know that we were alone. “Where are we going?” I said to him. “It’s noisy inside..” he just said to me. Then he dragged me again somewhere, somewhere quiet. The last thing I know, we were at the garden. As we stood up in the podium like of the garden,

 

 

he just smiled at me, “What are we doing in here?” I said to him. But he just smiled at me again, hold my waist and made me come closer to him. As I got closer to him, I can feel my chest is about to burst, really burst, I couldn’t say anything, I couldn’t even look at him. “Are you nervous?” he said to me softly. “N-no..” I said without looking at him. Then he touch my chin and made me look at him. I can feel the heat that’s running through my blood that time, “Shall we dance?” he asked while looking at me deeply. “W-what? Right here? But there’s no music?” I said to him nervously. “It’s okay, I don’t need music, just follow me..” he said to me, then we started dancing, I was really embarrassed that time ‘cause of the slow dance were doing even if there’s no music, good thing there’s no one around to look at us. While we dance, awkward silence was around us, we just keep looking at each other, come on Eunye, say something to him. But there’s nothing I can say, then finally he spoke, “So, let’s talk about something..” he said to me. “Well uh—“ while I was about to say something, he looked at a distance behind me, which made me look too. “Why? Is something there?” I said to him in confusion. “Uh, no..I just thought I saw something..” he said and looked back to me. “So, let’s talk about you…” he said to me.  Wow, I guess he really just asked me to the prom to get to know me better, and not because he’s in love with me. I guess what I said to Taeyeon unnie is right. “well, what’s a thing that I still don’t know about you?” he said to me awkwardly. “Uh, well, I like to play the piano, and trumpet..” I said to him awkwardly. “Oh great..” he said as he look at me while smiling. “So you’ve been here for a year and a half right?” he said to me, and I just replied with a nod. “So, among all the places you liked in Mokpo, which one do you like?” he said to me, but, I don’t have my favorite place yet, I don’t have the--- wait, I have one… “Ummm, actually, I just knew this place about a couple days ago… it’s the umm, the.. Chin yu.. chiyu..” I said to him not remembering the name. “Ahhh~ the Chinyun Seo Park….” He said to me remembering the bay. “Yes, that’s it! that’s a nice place to stay…” I said to him with a smile. “Yeah, it’s really a great bay, the first time we went there was a performance from Super Junior.” He said to me. “Really?! I love them!” I said with excitement. “Really? I like them too… which one of them do you like?” he said with a raised eyebrow. “Well… I like them all…” I said to him, really hard to decide which one of them I like. “Well anyway, Chinyun Seo park is really a great hanging out place..” he said to me. “Yeah, it’s really a good place to be alone and to think…” I said to him agreeing. “Thank you Eunye..” he said to me softly. “What for?” I said to him in confusion. “For making this night, a memorable night for me..” he said to me while smiling, I can’t really respond to what he just said, what I just felt was my cheeks that are burning. I just made a nod as and agreement. “Yeah~ me too, thanks..” I said to him avoiding eye contact. “Me too..” he said to me as he touches my cheeks, that time, I can really feel the heat when his warm hands touches my cheeks. So that night was a  magical night for me, and maybe for the whole school, I hope that everyone had fun as much as I did and no one didn’t enjoy this prom.

 


Was this an awkward chapter? I'm really sorry, I don't know what to write, i was in a mental block position this time, don't know why. I didn't really like to write this time, but I have no choice, or else I don't have anything to update and did you noticed that the last chapters were boring? For me it was, sorry to dissapoint, well anywayz, have a nice day and comment and subscribe!cheeky