Author's cut: Kyuhyun's Letter

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

This letter was made by "Kyuhyun" in this story, I made a letter that includes almost half of super junior's song, it's a letter that Kyuhyun wrote for Eunye, and if you're a true fan of SJ, you will now what are the song titles and lyrics that i've put into this letter...

 

Dear Eunye(Angela),

I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl,because you're like a queen and beautiful that you bring me happiness.Each day is a sunny day and U give me sweet smiles when you tell me "It's You". Everytime, you teach me the way for love. My minah, proving you're my super girl, don't choose him. You are my only girl. The One I Love, don't go cause you are my everything. Sorry,sorry but I love you baby and I promise that we will be Happy Together.I'm really sorry sorry-answer me please...and tell me you love me too.I'll give you all my heart and wherever I look, there's no other person like you. I even went cooking?cooking!just for you. Please don't choose him and don't take a short journey nor say goodbye. I will show you 13 sapphire blue balloon flying and it will conquer the world because of you.When we went with our friends and dance at Club No. 1 and remember at first your sister thought I have an attitude like a monster, but with your sweet smiles, and down to earth attitude it made me LOVE U MORE! I wish we can go back again and press the reset and make the clock go tic toc. All those things we've been through, let's not end it this way. I still want to share my one love with you.Please comeback, I can't live without you cause my all is in you. My heart will go BOOM!BOOM! if you say farewell and make my heart go heartquake. I don't want to wake up to have a blue tomorrow. The time you said goodbye I became dead at heart. I always believe that my confession for you and me will make things better. But instead I really need a Miracle so you will comeback to me. And when that time comes, for me, life couldn't get better! Our 7 years of love is not easy to erase especially with a good person like you. I made a song for you to remember all the happy and sad moments we shared together. Your eyes,hair,hands,and when you lean on me,when you say "I love you" to me it makes me believe and strong and I know that is the reason why I like you. I remember the time I always look in the mirror and ask why did you leave me?What did I do wrong? I remember that I always have Midnight Fantasy and I was really happy because I wanna Marry U in a Lovely Day. The L.O.V.E. we've been through I still want to keep in touch, and you went to my life just when I needed you most. I am the guy with a strong heart and who ever goes near you and I know they are planning to hurt you, I will beat them down and say "The Girl is Mine". AAHHHH! Here we go again. As I write this letter it reminds me of the painful times. But as I also write this,My Angel, I remember the time we laugh and went to have fun in the carnival and dancing out in a party and we went disco drive everywhere! I'm still  having Insomnia because of you everytime I try to forget you it's like i'm dying in the most painful ways that I could possibly think. My friends said to me "She's Gone" and to forget you, we need to rock this house, but even if we rock this world, not a single memory will be erased about you. I said to them "she is my shining star", what if I didn't let you go? Would our life still be a happy ending? When we were together...I asked you "who am i?". You told me I was you're wonder boy. I still remember how you said it and looked at me that time while it was a One Fine Spring Day. Well for me, Hope is a dream that never sleeps, so even if you're in trouble, just call me and I will run to you, even if you gave me a Love Disease I will still be your superman no matter what happened between us a long time ago. I will still Listen to you, it will be a success once I see you smile again even if you're with another guy. I will control my pain of love because that's how I love you very much. Even if you choose just to be friends, I will accept it because that's how much I love you. It will feel like a victory korea for me even if we just stay as friends as long as I am protecting you. No matter what, It has to be you that I love, I'll wait...now and forever.

 

Truly your eternal love,

                                                                                                                                                                     

Kyuhyun(Super Junior)