Chapter 82- I went too far.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Early in the morning. Eunye went straight to the ticketing place and bought herself a ticket seat to travel to Mokpo.

“Here you go, one ticket for Mokpo trip” the employee said. “Thanks” she said as she went to the exit. As she went home, the streets were quiet and bright because on how high the sun is rising, she was three blocks away from the door of their house until someone grabbed her by force making her face at the back, as soon as she saw who pulled her, she can see that he’s really mad and furious. “Kyuhyun…” “Why?!” he said shouting out loud. “What do you mean?” she said calmly. “Why are you leaving again?!” he said really mad as he clench his fist really tight. “Donghae needs me…” she said as she started to walk away again, but he pulled her arm again causing her to face him again, but this time he still touched Eunye’s arms with force, causing her to feel uncomfortable from the touch he was doing. “Yah! Kyuhyun! You’re hurting my arm!” she complained. “Look! I already got you, I already won the battle, I won’t loose again and start all over again to level one.” He said as he breaks his touch. “Kyuhyun we all know and I know you’re smart enough to know that I still love Donghae until today.” She said. “I can’t erase that feeling for him! I’ve been trying to! But I can’t! Do you know how painful it is to me to see his number on my contacts but I have no guts to call him because of you! I’m trying not to love him because of you! It’s been months but I guess I can’t take it anymore! I know that I still love him and that will never change!” she said shouting. But with Kyuhyun hearing all of that, his color began to change turning his whole body into red because of the madness inside him, he was so mad for what he just heard it made him slap Eunye right in the cheeks. “Ahh!” screamed Eunye from the slap Kyuhyun did making her touch her cheeks as she looks at Kyu with teary eyes. As Kyuhyun saw the result of what he has done, he immediately came into his senses again and regret what he has done. “Oh gosh, Eunye I’m sorry I didn’t mean to, I was just---“ he said as he tries to touch her but she refused to and stepped back from Kyuhyun. “I can’t believe you can do that to me…” she said softly as tears came down her cheeks. “Eunye I’m sorry I didn’t mean too… I was just trying to stop you to leave.. I love you, how can I possibly let you go..” he said as he starts to cry also. “I already bought a ticket…I’m officially going there” she said as she still holds her cheeks, as he heard it, he lowered his head down as tears came down and you can really see his tears drop at the streets. “But don’t worry..” she continued making him look at her again. “I’m just going to visit him there, to make sure his okay, and that’s it, so don’t over act…” she said as she starts to walk away again. Leaving Kyuhyun there alone, but he didn’t do anything that time, knowing that what he has done was now too far.

 

 

 


Oooohhhh...our baby kyu has went too far..comment and subscribe! >.<