Chapter 42- Music Fest

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

 

Today is Friday, the moment that all of the students were waiting. At Eunye’s home, “Aren’t you excited?” Taeyeon said as she folded the blanket of her bed. “I am…” Eunye said as she smiles and comb her hair. “So, about that partner thing…” Taeyeon said starting to ask about the ‘partner thing’. “Yes?” Eunye said as she looks at her sister.

 

TY: So who will you choose?

EY: Choose?

TY: Yeah! At the prom… Kyuhyun or Donghae?

EY: I don’t know yet…

TY: Why you’re having trouble to pick one?

EY: No..

TY: Then what?

EY: Because they didn’t ask me yet..

TY: They didn’t… why?

EY: And I’m not sure if they are going to ask me either…

TY: Oh, they will~ (She said with a sure tone)

EY: Well, I don’t expect too much…

TY: Ok…your loss..

EY: How about you?

TY: What about me?

EY: Who are you going to take to the prom….

TY: Oh, yeah~ Ummm, some guys asked me already…

EY: Who asked you?

TY: Well, Youngwoon asked me, but there was this guy who asked me too..

EY: Well who is he?

TY: Jungsoo… He’s really nice actually…

EY: Then who are you going to pick?

TY: I don’t know yet actually… I guess ----

 

“Kids! It’s time to go…Are you all dressed?” Shindong said as he shouts from downstairs. “Yes Appa! We’re just cleaning our bed!” Taeyeon said as she shouts back.

As they were in front of the school, Taeyeon and Eunye said goodbye to each other and went to their own friends. “Hey there!” Soohyeon said as she held hand with Eunye. “So where are the guys?” Eunye said as she noticed that they were just the two of them together. “They are preparing for the music fest, it’s today remember?” Soohyeon said. “Oh yeah~” she said finally remembering. “Attention students! Attention! The Music Fest will start in a moment now so please be at the gymnasium now.” A voice from the megaphone said. “Let’s go!” Soohyeon said as she drag Eunye to the gymnasium. But as about the whole student goes to the gymnasium, everyone stopped when the wind started blowing so badly, when they looked up, a helicopter was flying above the school. As everyone was mesmerized, all of the people saw Kyuhyun inside it, even Eunye saw it, which made her shock, then he pulled out a megaphone and started to talk.

 

 

 “Yah! Lee Eunye! I won’t repeat this twice so you better listen carefully…” he said as everyone was quiet. “Will you go to the prom with me?” he said as a tarpaulin went down showing a ‘Will you go to the prom with me?’ sentence in it. The whole crown goes wild screaming because of the cheesiness Kyuhyun is doing, but everyone thought it was really very sweet, especially the girls who envied her, for a guy whose doing something like that to her. “I’ll wait for your answer!” Kyuhyun said as everyone shouts Eunye’s name and keep smiling at her, even Soohyeon envied her. Then the principal came outside the gymnasium “What’s this commotion all about?!” she said as every student became quiet again, “Everyone… go inside the gymnasium now!!” she said as the whole student went inside the gymnasium quietly.

 

As about the music fest is about to start, Eunye and Soohyeon was finding a seat, then someone called their attention. “Eunye! Soohyeon! Over here!” Yubin said as she raise her hands up high. As they both go besides Yubin with a reserved seat for them they thanked her so much. “Yubin, thank you…but how did you know we were finding a seat?” Soohyeon asked. “Oh no, it was already reserved for you guys even before I went here…” Yubin said explaining. “Oh, well then who could rese----“ “Are you ready for the music of a lifetime?!” The MC said as she cuts Eunye off following the loud screaming of the students. First performer was Hyun A with the song change. Everyone went wild as her dance moves were just a killer. The second was Davichi, with them singing with powerful voice makes the crowd go wild, until many solo got to perform, then it was someone’s turn to shine. “Okay students, this time… we are going to have a relaxing song to keep us alive but also relax…ARE YOU READY?!” the MC said as even her was also excited. As everyone was quiet, the lights turned to pink, and a cute, slow but catchy background song started to play.

 

“Aninde naneun aninde jeongmal igeon mari andoeneunde….”

 

The guy sang as the crowd goes wild with the soothing sound his making when he sang. But Eunye knows that voice was familiar, very familiar. As Kyuhyun walks out the stage, people were starting to scream louder and louder, but they went silent because they were so loud they can’t hear Kyuhyun enough.

 

Eunye’s POV

 

As I heard that voice, I knew it was the voice of an angel, a voice that is a gift from heaven, as I saw Kyuhyun walked out from the stage, I wasn’t really surprise, I will be much more surprise if someone else walked out at that stage holding the mic. But it was him, I knew it, I knew that the voice was from Kyuhyun, the voice from heaven’s above.

 

 

 

As the song was becoming closer to the end, he went down the stage causing girls to scream and come to him, but their boyfriends started to stop them as their girlfriends try to stand up and scream on top of their lungs, as he went down, he was going to our direction, coming closer and closer, I couldn’t move. I tried to even move my arms but I was holding the chair too tight. Then Soohyeon keep pushing and pulling me back and forth as he comes closer and closer to us. As he was about to pass by a guy, the guy reached for him with a bouquet of flowers, as Kyuhyun got the bouquet of flowers, I knew he was staring right at me, then, the last words from the lyrics was heard.

 

“Oh my baby~ My love…”

 

 

as he said those words, he kneels down in front of me as he gave me the bouquet of flowers. I was so frozen I couldn’t even move, I couldn’t even reach for the flowers he’s giving me, but then Soohyeon slapped me at my arms causing me to come at my senses again, he looked into my eyes deeply as I got the flowers which made everyone shout for us, screaming our name, like we were part of a famous movie. That time, I can really feel the ‘music of a lifetime’ the MC was saying a while ago.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

New Year, New font and size,kkkk~ I just want to try something new, so anywayz,So how was this part? Did you like Kyuhyun's proposal for the prom? I'm  sure   you're   curious on Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hyunjoong's proposal for the prom... please comment and subscribe all about it!