Chapter 19- It started with a KISS

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

Eunye was listening to her teacher all the time, which made her stand out among all the students that were there. She was completely writing what ever the teacher was writing, she was completely absorbing whatever the teacher is saying. She really had fun listening to the teacher no matter how difficult or boring it was. As the teacher was speaking in front, a knock on the door was heard in the class, which made all of the students who were sleeping, eating, drawing and other stuff that is not related to studying made them all awake. “A letter for Ms. Lee Eunye…” a janitor said while holding a mop on his hand and a piece of paper with his other hand. “Eunye…” the teacher said as he gestures to get it from the janitor. As she got it she immediately said ‘Thank you’ and went back again to her seat, and she slowly peeked at what was written in the paper.

 

“Yah Eunye! This is Taeyeon, I have something important to tell you, please meet me at the hallway as soon as you receive this message…hurry! It’s important!”

 

From the letter Taeyeon wrote, Eunye immediately responded. She stood up in front of the class, and whispered to the teacher “May I be excuse in the class for a while? Please…it’s my sister, she needs me right away…” luckily the teacher wasn’t so strict. So he let Eunye out of the class for a while. Silent in the hallway, she saw a person in the middle of the hallway not to far away, she quickly ran and to the person, she said “Unnie? Unnie!” she ran and ran until she saw a glimpse of the person. Instead of seeing Taeyeon, she saw another person, Donghae. She immediately stopped running and stood up straight. “Eunye…” he said.  As she heard her name, she turned around away from Donghae and started walking. “Yah! Eunye! Eunye!” Donghae said, but Eunye’s walk turned into running which made Donghae run too. While they were running Eunye saw a ‘WET FLOOR’ sign and able to not step on the part where the wet part is. Then Donghae started saying “Eunye! Eunye! Eunye! Let me explain!” as he said those words, he didn’t saw the ‘WET FLOOR’ sign and continued to follow Eunye. As Eunye heard Donghae say ‘let me explain’ she immediately turned to Donghae again and said “What?!” and exactly after she turned around…Donghae slipped which made Donghae fall in front of Eunye and the both of them got into the ground with a huge shock…and accidentally KISSED EACH OTHER ON THE LIPS! Both of them were so shocked that they froze in that position for a long time! Then suddenly, while the class was going on, as the professors were teaching, and students were writing and listening, they heard a huge bang on the hallways. (Where Eunye and Donghae both made a loud sound as they fall into each other on the ground) Didn’t know what to do. They checked it out, all of the students and professor went outside the classroom from each room, and saw Eunye and Donghae kissing each other on the ground! Everyone was so shock they started saying ‘Omo!’ and every girl screaming because their crush kissed somebody else and every people keep gossiping to each other. As Eunye and Donghae realized what is happening. Eunye pushed Donghae and made a quick run outside the school, as she runs down every hall her head was looking on the floor, she can’t show her face to anyone. Especially the people who saw them. Actually, all the students have seen them. Everything was so unexplainable to Eunye. She immediately run outside the school and waited for a taxi to arrive and made a ride home from school.

Donghae’s POV

 

As I heard the school bell ring. I got an idea to write a letter for Eunye to go outside the room to have a little talk together all alone with peace and quiet. But wait, if I told her that I am Donghae, she won’t bother going out the room, and I would make a fool out of myself when I wait for someone who is not going to come. What if…I pretend that I’m her sister! That’s it! But what was her sister’s name…TaeYoon? TaenHyun? Taesung? Ah! TaeWong! Aisshhhh…it’s not that…ah! Taeyeon! That’s it! I’ll write a letter and I’ll use the name Taeyeon. As I wrote the letter, I saw a janitor mopping a floor; I gave it to him and told him to give the letter to Eunye. Which he did. And as I waited. Finally! I saw Eunye walking slowly getting closer and closer to me. But as she saw me, her mode became different and froze in shock. I guess she didn’t really expect that I’m the one who made that letter. I started of with “Eunye…” but as I was going to continue…she turned around and started walking! I followed her and followed her! But I forgot that the janitor has mopped on the floor! Aissshhhh! As she went in front of me I slipped down! The next thing I know was I was on top of her kissing her with many people seeing us! I got shocked and don’t know what to do! I just wanted to say sorry to her and then it turned out to be like this!? Aiiisssshhh! Donghae! Why did you ever think of this! Stupid! Babo!

 

End of POV

 

Eunye’s POV

 

As I saw many people around gossiping with me kissing Donghae which was by the way on top of me! I got shocked, embarrassed and humiliated at the same time! And this is all Donghae’s fault! Why did I ever meet him! Is this destiny?! Or maybe the angels up on the sky just wanted to make fun of me! This School year was the worst I had ever had since birth! Every student on the school saw it, even Soohyeon and Eunhyuk with a shock look! Aishshh! How can I go to school tomorrow and face all of them to what just happened! Is this really the beginning of my nightmare?! I hate my life right now! But, it’s weird…when that moment happened, I didn’t fell any sad, mad emotion…I wasn’t really mad when Donghae and I did it…aiisshhh! Eunye! Stop thinking that! Stop! Babo! You’re starting to think nonsense! You didn’t like that kiss Eunye! Only Kyuhyun will make a perfect kiss for you! And nobody else!

 

End of POV

 

Back at the school.

 

On health class, Donghae and Eunhyuk were classmates and all of the Health Students including them were in the school garden to look for types of herbal plants. As the teacher discuss all the herbal plants, while on the other hand Eunhyuk and Donghae were having a different discussion to themselves.

 

Eunhyuk: What just happened back there!?

Donghae: I know what happened! Stop letting me remember it!

Eunhyuk: Even if I will let you stop to remember it people saw it! Now they’re starting to gossip!

Donghae: I didn’t know what happened either, I just wanted to say sorry then I slipped because of a wet floor then she looked at me then next thing I know we were…we were… AIIISHHH! I don’t want to remember it anymore!

Eunhyuk: And how did you feel?

Donghae: What do you mean how did you feel?

Eunhyuk: I mean, were you shock…

Donghae: of course I am! But, you know…

Eunhyuk: What? (Smiles)

Donghae: When I did it…it kind of made me feel happy…

Eunhyuk: Happy? Define happy…

Donghae: I don’t know…I guess I was kind of okay with it, when I kissed her.

Eunhyuk: Yahhhh~ I think my Donghae’s in love….

Donghae: I am not!

Eunhyuk: Yes you are you just don’t feel it yet, but someday you will…but always remember…EUNHAE is real.

Donghae: (laughs) definitely… (Smiles)
 

“The two Mr. Lee, would you please listen!” their strict teacher said as the whole class looking at them. “Oh~! Mianhae…” Eunhyuk said as he bows his head. “deh~mianhae” Donghae said as he also bows his head. “Okay…moving on…” the teacher said as she continues with her discussion.

 

As Eunye entered her house no one was there, Taeyeon was still in school and Shindong is on his business doings. She went to the kitchen and drank a glass of milk then went to her room. She started opening the TV so she can let her head escape some of the things she was been bothering. But as she tries and tries, all that was popping in her head was the kiss she felt from Donghae. “Why are you thinking about the kiss? You didn’t like it! You didn’t like it Eunye!” she said repeating those words as she bang her head on the pillow.  It was beginning to become dark and Taeyeon was already home, she immediately went to the room with speed, as she opens the door with force the first thing that came out to as she saw Eunye was “WHY DID YOU GUYS KISSED AT THE HALLWAYS!!!!!????” she said with a screaming voice, but she wasn’t angry she was just shock. “We didn’t it was an accident!” she replied as she stands up from her comfy position from her bed.  “But why did you do it!” she said. “It was an accident!” “But all the people saw you do it!” “But it was an accident!” she still said explaining to her sister with a loud tone. “But how are you going to tell Kyuhyun you have a new boyfriend!?” she asked with a shouting tone. “He’s not my boyfriend alright!” she said as she threw the pillow on the floor getting really angry as she heard Kyuhyuns’ name was mentioned. Taeyeon’s emotion went down and started to be calming down. Eunye started sitting in her bed again not looking at her sister “It was an accident, he slipped then…I turned around and that’s it…I told you…it was just and accident.” She said calmly. “I’m sorry…” she said as she went to Eunye and hugged her. Then, a door bell was heard. “I’ll get it…” Taeyeon said as she went down stairs. As she opened it, she saw Soohyeon holding Eunye’s bag and other stuff she left from the class room. “Ummmm….i would just like to give this to Eunye, she ahhh….let it…” Soohyeon said getting a real awkward atmosphere because of what just happened. “Ummmm…I’ll let her know..please come in first…” she said. As Soohyeon goes in, she waited for Eunye to go down, finally she saw her. “Ummm~ please sit.” Eunye said starting to make a conversation. For a few seconds, they were silent, but Soohyeon broke the silence. “Ummm…I ahhh…saw the” “Yeah…I know.” Eunye said nodding. “You okay.,..” she asked. “Yeah…I mean it was just an accident…” she said trying to be calm. “Yeah..an accident..” she said agreeing. “But you know what…” Eunye spoke. “What?” Soohyeon asked as she went beside Eunye much more closer. “When we kissed…” “Yeah…” Soohyeon said. “I wasn’t that mad, it’s like I understood how it happened like…you know what forget it…I don’t understand myself either.” She said. “I get it.” She said then Eunye looked at her. “What did you get?” Eunye asked confused. “You’re starting to love him…” “What!?” Eunye said really shocked. “ You guys have bonded with each other for the past few days, of course you bonded differently like others…but it’s okay, at first you won’t realize it because it’s too early but someday, you will…” she said smiling to her. “Ummm…okay~” she said pretending she agrees but the truth she wasn’t. “Well its late~ I better go now…just went here to give your stuffs.” Soohyeon said as she stands up. “But wait how did you know my where I live?” she asked as she also stood up. “I know Donghae’s house is not far away from you, so I asked people where you lived.” She said. “Oh~ okay…” she said as she let Soohyeon go out of the house and said bye to each other.

 

 

Wahhhhh!!! They kissed! Can you imagine it in your head…what I like about fanfics…it’s like TV in your head >.< Again, comment and subscribe…thank you!