Chapter 50- The Prom

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

6: 48 pm, Tuesday

 

As the night goes on, students are starting to go inside the school dome with their great dresses and tuxedoes.


 

Soohyeon’s Dress:

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s Dress:

 

 

Eunye’s Dress:

 

  


 

Eunhyuk’s Suit:

 

 

Donghae’s Suit:

 

  

Kyuhyun’s Suit:

 


Eunye went inside the dome, and met Soohyeon and Eunhyuk laughing together. “Oh, Eunhyuk, Soohyeon… how are you guys?” she said with a smile. “We’re fine...” Soohyeon said as Eunhyuk’s hands we’re on Soohyeon’s waist. “Nice dress...” Eunhyuk said to Eunye. “Thanks!” she said as she looks at her dress. “Hey there...” a guy said from the back of Eunye, as she turns around a smiling Donghae was seen. “Donghae..” Eunye said as she smiles. “I like your dress..” he said as he looks at her dress. “Thanks, my dad bought it for me..” she said. “Then your dad has good taste..” he said. “Yeah~ not just kind of taste, he likes to taste food too..” she said as she smiles. “Yah!” Eunhyuk said and caught all the attention of the gang. He pointed at Taeyeon with two guys at the dance floor. “Ahhhh~ that’s unnie with two prom dates…” she said. “Really? Two? Wow, she’s so pretty then..” he said. “I don’t know what was she thinking..” she said looking at her unnie. “Well anyways, hope she have fun..” Soohyeon said. “I think she will..” Donghae said. Then the MC started to talk. “Okay you guys! It’s 7:04 in the evening and let’s get this party started!!” the MC said as the whole student shouted. “Okay so let’s get the party started by playing the song “Sorry, Sorry” from the well known Super Junior!” the MC said as music started to play and everyone going at the middle of the dance floor as the music and lights started to turn up.

 

 

 

As they dance and dance, they really didn’t notice that someone was missing. As Hyoyeon dance around with his boyfriend they got bumped with Eunhyuk and Soohyeon. “Oh, oppa, annyeong~” she said with a smile. “Hyoyeon, you’re here… it’s nice to see you, and nice dress” Soohyeon said as she smiles. “Neh unnie, thank you..” she said as she bows. “Oh~ where’s Hyunjoong oppa?” Hyoyeon said as she looks at Soohyeon and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was just silent and looking at Soohyeon, and got a moment of awkwardness, but she spoke again with a smile. “He didn’t attend the prom, he told me he will do something else, that’s much more important…” she said. “Oh, well have a nice night then..” Hyoyeon said as she and her boyfriend went away. But the two were left still awkward. “Eunhyuk..I---“ “It’s okay, at least we know that nothing can stand in our way right?” Eunhyuk said as he smiles at Soohyeon, as they both continued dancing in the middle of the dance floor. On the other hand, “It’s too loud in here!!” Donghae said shouting at Eunye’s ear. “What?!” Eunye shouted back. “I said it’s too loud!!!” Donghae said shouting back. “Can we go to another place quiet?!” Donghae said shouting. “What?!” Eunye replied, but Donghae just rolled his eyes and took Eunye’s arms and dragged her to somewhere quiet.

 

7:21 pm

Kyuhyun arrived with his car at 7:21 in the evening, as with everyone now inside the dome, he enters the dome and dancing and party people is what he only sees, he bumps to Minho, and asked him “Have you seen Eunye?!” he shouted so loud so he can hear what he just said. “What?!” Minho shouted. “I said, have you seen Eunye!!” he shouted at Minho’s ear. “Ahhh~ I saw her with Donghae a while ago, but after that I never saw them again..” Minho said shouting. “Okay thanks!” he said shouting back. He went all around the dome with people greeting and pushing and shoving him. But he didn’t mind, what he minded was Eunye, he kept looking around, just to see even just the shadow of Eunye, but he failed. “Yah Sohee! Have you seen Eunye?” he said to see shouting at her ear.
“No, sorry!!!” she said. “Oh~ okay..” he said shouting back. “You should ask Soohyeon!! I saw them together at the entrance a while ago talking!!” she said shouting back. “Okay thanks!!” he said shouting back. Again, he went to search, not Eunye, but Soohyeon, but he also failed, then he tried finding Eunhyuk, it took him 15 minutes robbing around the dome, but the dome was so big and the lights keep blinking and people were all around. “Think Kyuhyun, think… where would Eunhyuk go…” Kyuhyun said to himself as he stops at the edge of the dome. Then suddenly he thought of something, he continued walking straight at the center of the dance floor, and finally, a victory was made, he saw Eunhyuk with Soohyeon dancing all around. He poke the dancing Eunhyuk which made him turn around. “oh! Kyuhyun! You’re here! Why are you late?” Eunhyuk said. “It doesn’t matter.. have you seen Eunye?” he said not caring to what Eunhyuk just asked. “She’s with Donghae.. and I can really say they’re having a great time..” he said. But Kyuhyun didn’t react and just walked out. “Yah! Yah! Kyuhyun!” Eunhyuk said shouting at Kyuhyun who just continued walking away. “What’s his problem?” Soohyeon said with a thinking expression. “I have an idea what’s his problem, but it’s between him, and the other two idiots..” he said, as he face Soohyeon and continued dancing again. As for Kyuhyun he continued walking and walking with a serious face “Kyuhyun! Annyeong~!” A guy said greeting him with energy. But he didn’t care, he continued walking. “What’s the matter with him?” the other student ask. But Kyuhyun just kept walking and walking then finally he reached the exit of the dome and just open the door with great force. As the only person outside, it was really quiet but you can still hear a little music coming from inside the dome. He face the wall of the dome and just became mad and furious like he was about to explode, he punched the wall with great force as he scream.

 

 

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” his scream was loud enough to hear from the other building but no one cared because their on their own world. Then a tears went to his cheeks, enough for the plants to be watered. But no one comforted him that time, because no one knew that somewhere in that party, would be a guy whose heart was just ripped for a million times. As he cries and kneels down, he clench his fist really tight. “Why do I have to be punished like this?!” he said to himself. Finally, he stood up, but he didn’t plan to be in that party again, knowing that his everything was with another guy. As he walk and walk towards the exit of the school, he saw a shadow of a person moving inside the school garden, he went closely and slowly towards the school garden, as he gets nearer and nearer, he saw two people dancing together even if there’s no music. He hid behind a tree and just looked at the two whose dancing, at first he didn’t recognize the two, but after a short while… he definitely knew who were they.

 


Guys!!!! I'm really so sorry if i'm hurting Kyuhyun! Even I, i'm also hurt,crying because I'm a bias of Kyuhyun, but I can't think of anything that will be the highlight of this chapter, I'm really sorry! It's all my fault, i'm a jerk right?sad So if you have any objections or comments even if it's hurtful, I will take it, but please keep supporting me T.T, please? Anyways, comment and  subscribe all you want... IT'S FREE!!!!

 

p.s. Do you like their dress and tuxedoes? Which one do you like and hate? Please comment all about it too! kkk~