Chapter 57- Finding Eunye (Part 2)

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“And when I do… I won’t tell you..” he continued, I turned around and looked at him again “You know why she’s lost now?” I said to him. “Why?” he said. “Because of you… can’t you see? We’re already happy here in Mokpo… she can smile again, and I knew from that moment she has forgotten you…she was already happy..then you came along, she started feeling pain again. Why did you have to ruin her happiness?” I said to him “You that’s not tru---“ “And when I find her, I promise to myself… I’m the one who’s gonna make her face smile again.” I said to him, not caring what he would feel. He started to be quiet, I guess I didn’t have anything to say to him anymore, didn’t want to waste my time here… I continued to walk again and find Eunye.

End of POV

‘Don’t believe what he just said Kyuhyun, everything is a lie. I swear I would find her first and when I do… I swear, I would make her happy, I would turned what Donghae said a while ago the opposite thing that I’ll do, I would do whatever it takes to find her’ Kyuhyun thought as he saw Donghae walking out again.

 

As Donghae went to his car again, he didn’t know where to go else, he just sat in his car for a moment and thought where can she be. “If I were Eunye.. where would I be? If I were Eunye where would I be?” he keep saying to himself, then finally, he remembered something…

 “So, among all the places you liked in Mokpo, which one do you like?”  Donghae said

 

 “Ummm, actually, I just knew this place about a couple days ago… it’s the umm, the.. Chin yu.. chiyu..”  Eunye said

 

“Ahhh~ the Chinyun Seo Park….”  Donghae said

 

“Yes, that’s it! that’s a nice place to stay…” Eunye said

 

As Donghae remembers their conversation at the prom, he immediately start the engine as he went to the place he feels the answer to the key where Eunye is.

 

5:23 pm

ChinyunSeo Park

 

As soon as he parked his car, he immediately went down the his car and slammed the door with great force. He started running again, as he search the whole park, he ran and ran until finally, a girl was sitting on the bench, alone, just staring at the pond in front of her. He didn’t know if that girl was Eunye already because he was behind the girl. But, as he walk closer and closer, he felt that he already finish the finish line. As he sat beside the girl, he knew… it was Eunye alright. He stared at Eunye who’s just staring at the pond and not looking at him. They were silent for a moment, but he finally broke the silence. “I know your heart is aching right now.” He said not looking at Eunye. “Don’t really know what my heart is shouting” she said finally speaking but softly. “Eunye, not all things in this world are real, remember that..” he said. “What makes you say that?” she said. “Let’s not talk about it..” he said. “No, please speak..” Eunye said finally looking at him, Donghae also looked at her, then he looked again at the pond. “It was four years ago, For me loving her was the most amazing feeling I felt in my entire life… then that day came…” he said as he lower down his head. “What day?” Eunye said looking at him. “She broke up with me…” Donghae said. “Found out she was cheating all along.And that’s how it ended… I was never been so sad, angry and hurt at the same time before, that’s why I never truly loved someone anymore, my heart was now in a cave... hiding.” He said continuing. She didn’t say anything and just kept quiet. “Then a girl came to my life. At first, I thought she’s the kind of person who isn’t going to love a true person. But I was wrong, definitely wrong…” he said as he looked at Eunye. “Love is a valuable thing Eunye, you never know when and where it’s going to start and when it’s going to stop.” Donghae said as he looks at her. “And that girl, does she loves you back?” Eunye said innocently not getting the hint. But Donghae just looked at her, and giggle “I hope so…” he said as he looks at her and nods. “But you know what. She’s the only girl who taught me a lesson” Donghae said. “And what’s that?” she asked. He looked at Eunye and said “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” “You really must love that girl?” Eunye said as she smiles. “What makes you say that?” he asked. “Because with her teaching you the right way in life, and especially in love, it will really be forever in your heart.” She said as she smiles.  “Yeah..” he said as he agreed, he took her hands and put it in his chest. “It will.” He said as he smiles while holding her hands. The two were frozen for a second for what’s happening, then she finally lets go of Donghae’s touch. “It’s dark already…I better get you home…” Donghae said as they both stood up and went inside the car.

 


So, did you hate the chapter? Or did you like it? I guess we're already in the of the story. So just comment all about it! And for the new reader and subscribers, I welcome you, and thank you for reading and supporting my story! Anywayz, comment and subscribe all you can!!! kkk~

 

p.s. I decided not to add a fight scene... kkk~ or else, someone could get killed, just kidding! >.<