Chapter 70- I hope it’s just a misunderstanding.

Mokpo(Donghae) or Seoul(Kyuhyun)?

“Eunye, please talk to me first..” Kyuhyun said following Eunye around, but she didn’t respond to what Kyuhyun said. “Eunye…” he said finally grabbing her elbow making her face him. “You know that quiz is important to me, it may not be important to you, but to me it is.” She said having a loud tone of her voice. But he didn’t respond to what she said, and just kept quiet. “I need to..no, I WANT to complete my quizzes, exams, seatworks and homeworks and other activities in here so when I start back at Kyunghee everything will be alright! You know my academic future is important to me!” she said getting mad. But he just stood there and just listen to her. “Mianhae..I just thought that since we’re moving again, you…” he said softly not continuing as he lower his head down. She finally realized that she went a little harsh on Kyu talking to him like that. “Kyuhyun, I’m..i’m sorry, I.. I just… I’m nervous because it’s almost 2 years now that I’m gone in Seoul and now.. I’m finally going back there again… it’s…I’m just nervous..I’m sorry…” she said touching his cheeks making him smile again. “It’s okay.. I know what you feel, but, nothings going to change, you got Sooyoung, Sungmin, Ryeowook and RinA..right?” he said. “Yeah.. right…” she said finally agreeing. “Come let’s go… it’s an early day tomorrow, better go get ourselves packing..” he said smiling. “Yes..right..packing..” she said with a dried laugh.

 

 

 

As she opens the door of her house, she saw no one. “Hello?” she said, she went to the kitchen. But there’s no one there. She went to the living room, but no one was there too. As she went upstairs, she heard footsteps and talking, as she went closely to the door, she turned the door knob slow and silently.

She opened the door seeing Taeyeon talking to their dad. “Eunye you’re here…” he said standing up. “Dad? Why are you in our room?” she said. “To fix your things of course..” he said looking straightly at her. “Sis, you’re leaving the day after tomorrow..” Taeyeon said reminding Eunye everything. “Oh, right…” she said with a little smile. “You’re not that happy…” he said. “Yes I am dad…” she said as she goes at her book shelf and put all her things down. “I know you are not, I’m your dad, I know what you feel..” “Dad, trust me when I say I am..” she said as she goes closer to her dad. “Okay…” he said finally giving up. “It’s okay dad, I’ll take it from here, take you for helping me pack..” she said as she goes closer to her clothes from the bags. “Okay, then I guess I’ll be going then..” he said. “Bye..” the two girls said as their dad close the door. As they were left alone, instead of packing, she unpack again and put all the clothes that Shindong put inside the bag to the cabinet again. “I thought you’re going to pack..” Taeyeon said being confused to what Eunye is doing. “Like you said, I’m leaving the day after tomorrow, not ‘tomorrow’” she said as she fixes her things. “Are you really happy in moving again?” she asked Eunye who’s unpacking.

 

EY: I am happy unnie…. I’m just sad leaving you..

TY: Leaving me? Or leaving someone else?

EY: You of course! And by someone else you mean Soohyeon and Eunhyuk and Uee and—

TY: Donghae?

But Eunye can’t really respond and just kept quiet for a second

EY: Yeah..Donghae.. I’ll miss him too…

She said as she looked behind seeing her unnie raising an eyebrow.

EY: What?

TY: With that kind of tone I can see you’re fine with it.

EY: Of course! I’m fine with it! Donghae is my friend, of course I’ll miss him.

TY: Yeah, I know you’ll miss him..but friends?

EY: Yeah, friends… that’s really it..

TY: Look, I’m not stupid like you, I know you love Donghae, you’re just pretending you’re not so your heart won’t ache anymore from all this drama…

 

Once Eunye heard that, she stopped, she immediately looked at her unnie as she grin her teeth. “You wanna know the truth?!” she started. Taeyeon nodded as a reply. “Fine!” she said as she forcibly dropped her clothes she was holding. “I---“

 

 

 


I'm cutting you here... comment and subscribe~!!!!! >.< 

p.s. sorry for not updating... T.T